Morgan Report

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by f40, Dec 12, 2010.

1. f40

f40 Member

Hey Guys,

Has anyone here subscribed to the Morgan Report? Whats it like? I was thinking of subscribing.

I currently get his free weekly email and this week there is an offer that looks like it might be ok.

Below is the offer:

This week we are offering something special, it is a way for you to have your cake and eat it too! This offer only applies to those that are NOT current subscribers to The Morgan Report.
    When you purchase the Gold Franc containing a fifth ounce of gold, at an exceptional price from Midas Resources, you will also receive a full one year subscription of the Morgan Report ($129.95 value) FREE!

The Franc is $303 USD + Shipping.

What does everyone think?

2. Captain Kookaburra

Captain Kookaburra Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sounds like a break even type of deal to me.

I'd probably just buy the report.

3. Randomz

Randomz New Member

I don't get it where loyal and possibly long term existing customers are not allowed to take advantage of offers to newbies.

4. Smoothcriminal

Smoothcriminal New Member Silver Stacker

The loyal and long term part of your statement is the answer they already have them hooked why dangle more bait?

5. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

I subscribed to Morgan Report for a little over a year now.

Generally the report is good, it is mainly about Gold/silver shares recommendations and the current state of economy.

But Morgan Report is no really suited to my taste I'm not sure why, perhaps the nature of the content or the writing style. Anyway if you want to subscribe to Gold/silver share newsletter I recommend you to check out Greg Mccoach's Mining Speculator. It is focus on Gold/Silver mining shares in the Junior sector.

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It looks like a half price report with the gold deal. If you want the report anyway then you'll get the gold at spot and the report for a 2/3 or thereabouts discounted price. You get nothing for nothing so I'd be wary personally.

7. Randomz

Randomz New Member

If I was an existing customer, I would probably cancel out on principle. Then let others know I am jacked off and why.

One bad customer is worth 12 good ones apparently, so keep existing clients happy too with a small sweetener.