More Gold Smear Campaign, Andrew Schiff on Yahoo Frontpage!

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by chimpanchu, Mar 1, 2012.

1. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bonus-withdrawal-puts-bankers-malaise-050100338.html

If you go to us.yahoo.com frontpage today (01/02/2012, I believe Yahoo news update their headlines everyday) and scroll the mainheadline section to the 3rd page, you'll see Andrew Schiff Picture with title "Banker struggles on $350,000 a year".

As you know, Andrew Schiff is Peter Schiff's brother. I have no doubt that this is a propaganda piece by US govt to link Gold with the Rich (the so called Top 1%). With the hatred towards the rich and successful at all time-high, this piece will trick the sheeples to think that Gold is evil and the tool of the bankers and the culprit of their miserable economic conditions. Not to mention they try to smash Andrew and Peter Schiff's credibility.

Check out SilverFuturist video about this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxigqI9MTng

2. mfm

mfm New Member

Gold conspiracy or not, he's still a dumbass for complaining about his $350,000 salary.

3. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

I posted a comment on this article in which I explain how this article is more likely to be Govt propaganda to attach the word Gold with (the ever reviled) Bankers and the rich. And a diversion campaign against the "Small fishes" while made no mentions of the real BIG BOYS who made 1 Billion $ Plus a year stealing from the masses.

My comment was DELETED by Yahoo, naturally..., In fact if you scan the comments in this article, all you can see is negative and angry comments, not a single one say otherwise.

Go figure...!

4. SilverMark

SilverMark Member

5. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker