Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Bullion Baron, Dec 12, 2017.
the consolidation is just not happening yet, so there is no bottom
a global computer network providing a variety of information and communication facilities, consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communication protocols.
a digital ledger in which transactions made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency are recorded chronologically and publicly.
blockchain is built on internet
so you can not compared an end products like playstation to an xbox that can be connected over the internet
can you just imagine having a bitcoin inside a thump drive without the internet, the playstation or xbox, you can play them on your tv, may be with wifi you can play on on the mobile
I scrapped my first post.
Those who post in this thread are entitled to post the opinions that they do post. I am an ardent free-speech advocate. Simple as that.
But it's Groundhog Day for those of us interested in understanding the tech and the situation. Could an established member open a new thread?
lie and go-ship
public info is not worth much
inside info is rare, but make one rich
you name it. people buy it. it costs a lot.
Far from it. Silver is 10 times more hated than cryptos. Even the pushers have given up.
yeah people hated something call online transactions。。。 now it's like one person must own a mobile with apps and a computer. else you can not do no business
Rules of crypto club:
1) Anyone who questions crypto's validity as an investment "clearly doesn't understand it." Repeat that early and often.
2) If they do understand it or continue to question its lack of fundamentals, basically unlimited supply, etc problems, then try "you're just mad you missed out."
3) Insist that crypto will replace Visa and PayPal and other online payment systems which function fine. Insist that cryptos being illustrated as gold and silver was "just coincidence."
4) Lie about when you bought in. Say it was "early." Also feel free to lie and say you sold "back around the peak."
4a) Continue lying by saying you're buying more now (when in reality you're just hoping for other new buyers to recover some price).
5) Perpetuate the myth of 'institutional investors,' coming along any minute to inject a lot of new monies into the crypto market. (never mind the fact that major investors have avoided crypto for years due to lack of fundamentals, and they will continue to ignore or criticize it... also don't mind the fact that a real market with fundamentals doesn't need any new money coming in to save it, since it would have a profitable or desirable product that will sell itself based on utility, dividends, etc)
...So, basically, only people who bring kittens and rainbows and smiley gibberish to this thread are entitled. Everyone else is just clearly uneducated on the panacea of a tech and investment class that is crypto. Nobody wants to understand how mania works or admit they were wrong, they just want to hear that they will be rich soon
Listen to all individual opinions , follow none !!!
time for a new thread, the clueless can ask questions and shout ponzi.
regulators, mount up https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm556
I thought volume would start picking up as it gets close to the $100B MK level, but doesn't look like it. Things are looking worse then i would have imagined.
Good grounded video, though a bit late in the cycle.
Richard Heart and Ivan
That 100billion mark is a very big psychological marker,once breached it could mean a massive sell off on the backside.
I would imagine a number of people will be holding their breath hoping it stays above.
If/when it falls to 95bil expect the next stop to be 50bil in pretty quick time.
Well i now feel good i sold most of my crypto a long time ago.
Mine are not even worth trying to cashout.
They are so deep in the red holding and losing it all is equally good as cashing out at 80% loss.
Separate names with a comma.