Monitoring the Crypto Bubble

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Bullion Baron, Dec 12, 2017.

Tags:
?

Where do you think we are in the crypto bubble?

1. Very early (years left to run)

21.1%
  2. Around the middle (could still run for months or a year)

38.0%
  3. Very late (could end within days/weeks)

23.9%
  4. It's not a bubble

16.9%
  1. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

whay and mmm....shiney! like this.
  2. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sorry but you have not sent Bitcoin Cash, if you have you would know it's not expensive. As for time, BCH is no faster then Bitcoin with a massive fee. They both run on 10min block times, only with BCH you are guaranteed to be in the next block even if you pay no fee.

Here are 3 recent BHC transactions you can see for yourself.
    fees are about 4c, 0.5c and 1c

https://blockdozer.com/insight/tx/6eec9e68b200c5c83add4fa13e653ee9ea70ac9d105844114f39c93fd97db943

https://blockdozer.com/insight/tx/e755c112ee4842bd43f39d9760e61b7600cb0d82941cc32dcedc83af4c6c8513

https://blockdozer.com/insight/tx/746f062b3189654045682e289f4bf6e9b2c5c824553f65f80d3df0d83f91e1f7

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. southerncross

Ser Leo, I Dost Challenge your claim of the house 25ian to be a greater user of BCH than the house crossian.

4. leo25

hehe i had a feeling you might also be a frequent user of BHC so i removed my claim :) When did you jump on board? I thought i was alone.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  5. southerncross

As soon I could after the snapshot for which I built for at the time, an ideal hedge against BTC's shortcomings I thought to myself, and have held and used ever since.
    A lot of people forget that John McAfee said he would eat his Dick on live TV if such and such didn't occur, nearly none remember that he staked his claim on what Bitcoin Jihan Wu would be supporting at the time though :) .
    You've mentioned plenty of times that BTC wont survive in it's current form for it's obvious scaleing* problems, cost, speed etc, I think I've said the same as well over time too. It might be the first mover and the best known, but just, as for example silver and gold were once the top dog's of mutual exchange and are now overrun by billions in paper derivatives that render them nothing more than a manipulated market, the .Gov and bankster adoption of BTC itself even in it's current form is a death knell for it to me.
    Crypto is an environment that Banks and .Gov's cant control, they try and nail one down and the actual "humanity" just moves onto the next one, then the next and the next until their paper empire collapses under it's own weight of ZERO. If .Gov can't even control what is in existence now, what hope do they have as things escalate and improve via consumer choice over time ? Decentralized exchanges will become the norm in short order, doing away with all local .Govt control and the Banksters only option will be to play catch up. They either allow such transfers and embrace the same or they themselves die due to a lack of fee's and actual deposit's so that they can continue the fiat 100 to 1 leverage fraud which they exist on, not to mention the ongoing 1000, 10,000, 100, 000 etc derivatives that keep them afloat on paper.

The above is the reason why we see the continual negative news story's trying to drive the Crypto market down, Buffet would of bought billions worth over the last week, South Korean officials would of cleaned up there as well. Hodlers would of hedled and the market is back to it's crazy foocken normal agan, and the only real winners will be those like Buffet, SK officials in the know and the rest of us who BTFD.

Really now, who hasn't seen this shit, time and time again alredy ?

The Banks are literally shitting their pant's, they don't know what to do. The establishment is shitting their pant's, they don't know what to do. The Elite are shitting their pant's, they don't know what to do. JP Morgan, Goldman Sach's, China, Korea, America, (probably all one in the same) have all had a go at Crypto's over the last few months. No doub't the UK and EU will be next up.

All have failed so far to scare off most real actual "HUMANS" from opting out of their nefarious system and getting into their own one. In fact the "Real Humans" have so far voted with their wallets and poured in nearly a trillion dollars in the last 12 months alone into the alternative Crypto.

OUCH! that's really gotta hurt right ?

metalzzz likes this.
  6. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not All Bears have been totally discredited,
    place time Alert here

"Stay away unless you enjoy losing most of your money in this scheme." this is a statement of opinion

the biggest bubble so far, does not indicate the magnitude of how big by comparison to our most bullish advocates ever imagine ...Bubblenomics

the markets survive, the students got killed in the end, time is what the students lack

in search of the top

[​IMG]

7. leo25

Will it bounce or will it fall? :eek:

marketcap.jpg

8. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Fall :(

So much FUD going around at the moment

On top of that, so many new people entering the market just because their hearing how others are making so much, and they enter the market without having a clue about anything or doing any research, start to see red and panic sell

leo25 and mmm....shiney! like this.
  9. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

I think we have accept for now to take the FUD with the FOMO. Don’t know how long that will last though. There really hasn’t been any confidence since just before Xmas.

Still in the FUD/FOMO cycle there lay the potential to make the greatest profit I suppose.

Soprano16 and leo25 like this.
  10. southerncross

$350 billion added since the start of that line, 47 Days.

11. leo25

Easy pump, easy dump. Good to see all the alts get a good flush out.

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  12. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

13. leo25

When Bitcoin gets down to the $7000 level ill be ready to do some crypto shopping :rolleyes: But I'm hoping for an over shoot down to $5000.

14. SRK1

SRK1 New Member

Brace yourselves:(

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  15. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Level heads required on the rise. Level heads required on the fall.

SRK1 likes this.
  16. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Must be a sickness I have, but I've quite enjoyed this massive sell off, just wondering how low it will go :D

In a week's time we'll probably forget this even happened

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

17. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

Have to agree. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to free up some more cash to jump back in.

Anyone want some silver?

18. leo25

Is there a paper wallet i can store this silver?

19. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

Sure. Grab a piece of A4 and fold.

Should fit 100oz bar nicely.

Brendio and leo25 like this.
  20. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

I saw a few sellers at the coin store around the time bitcoin was peaking a few weeks ago; joyously bragging about how much they had made and were now sinking some big dollars into it. One gal sold 6 figures worth of gold bullion and was having the store wire the money to her. I overheard this because I was seated right next to her looking at some coins. Another guy a few days later was only selling a few thousand but was talking the same.

I am guessing of course, but I would imagine these two local folks will wind up like the silverbug that bought $49 silver in 2011?

PS I am glad for the folks who've made some $$$ of this stuff. But why in the world would one single crypto be worth so much when there are hundreds or thousands of them (other cryptos) around?

Name recognition without proprietary software or systems does not justify such lofty levels in my mind. Perhaps I will be proven wrong, it has happened before.

Bitcoin will be like Myspace. I'd like to buy the next crypto Facebook if possible.

Gullintanni and leo25 like this.