MNS:ASX

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by mmm....shiney!, Dec 1, 2021.

1. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Not PM related but anyone following the Magnis story lately? What a mess. Allegations, directors leaving, dirt in the news. If they've got some good tech then I reckon it's best to sit on the sidelines and see how this plays out.

I recognise one user on the HC thread.

2. hotchef

hotchef Member

Yes, I’ve been holding for a while,their certainly has been some serious shit being thrown around, the Australian has been relentless, definitely killed the momentum it had, I’ll stick to the asx announcements!! I’m in it for the batteries , which the plant is 40% complete and looking to have it semi automated in the near term and hopefully fully automated sometime next year, 600 mill US in contracts, and also a potential plant in Townsville. less important to me is their graphite project in Tanzania but might be a kicker, recently said to announce potential offtake this month,personally I’d prefer a jv with a big player but looks unlikely. All in all I still think it’s a decent punt, I spose it’s easier to say that when in at sub 30, for me it’s a hold st this stage.

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  3. mmm....shiney!

I'm finding the comments on HC rather amusing. There must be an awful lot of pumpers holding this stock by the responses to the allegations, some angry angry individuals ready to attack anyone questioning the integrity of the company lol. I've seen it (along with NVX) mentioned on that Oz version of wallstreetbets on Reddit too. That's never a comforting factor IMO.

hotchef likes this.
  4. hotchef

hotchef Member

Haha, yes I go onto HC occasionally, rarely post!! To much wasting time sieving through crap, majority are agenda driven posts, as stated I generally stick with announcements, I don’t do reddit or wall street bets ect, but I guess you could gauge the sentiment!! My plan is to hold for 12 months, so avoiding the noise as to not do my head in.

5. mmm....shiney!

2 more board members submit their resignations, 1 gets a glowing write up on his services to the company, the other gets nothing more than her name mentioned.

This is still smelling like the prawn heads we tossed in the bin on Monday.

6. hotchef

hotchef Member

Yeah, it wasn’t a great look, and SP reflecting the uncertainty, I must say a bit dissapointed to see the professor bail, apparently conflict of interest.Nonetheless the battery plant progressing from semi automated heading to fully auto.still holding,see how it pans out!!

7. mmm....shiney!

Has Townsville been put on hold indefinitely?

8. hotchef

hotchef Member

Not that I’m aware but I wouldn’t hold my breath!!