Melbourne SMSF trustees - anyone use Guardian Vaults + Gold?

Discussion in 'Superannuation' started by SilverSanchez, Nov 30, 2011.

1. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

I want to find someone who uses Guardian Gold for purchases and Guardian Vaults for storage.

I hear there are some discounts such as storage anual discount + 60,000 in value complimentary insurance on bullion sold by them to you, and I heard discount on bullion itself? - anyone know how much they charge for silver gold and platinum?
    What bars do guardian gold use?

Anyone from Victoria have any experience with these guys - they seem pretty perfect for SMSF....

2. andymac4321

andymac4321 New Member

I purchased PMs from Guardian and set up a small safety depoist box. No Discount except for the extra insurance of $50000. I would suggest you send Guardian Gold an email and ask them for a quote for Gold and Silver. They will also quote the setup costs for the Safety Deposit Box. The Quote they send you has the prices of the various sizes of bars of Silver and Gold and Platinum. You need to judge the pricing for yourself. From a convenience and security perspective the handling process is much safer but there is a premium on the price as with other PM deliveries. They will email or call you when it is ready for delivery and you can go in to transfer it to your Safety deposit box. The vault is high tech with ID tags and Hand Scanning to get into and out of the vault. Plus your own individual key for your box. My the Small Box it was $490 setup and yearly rental of $190.