Mega Precious Metals

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by LaramieHirsch, May 19, 2011.

1. LaramieHirsch

LaramieHirsch New Member

Hello again.

As I've stated before, I'm new to the silver world. Cashed in at $37. Made $35 an ounce after fees. Waiting for it to drop to $32 to break even, and then I'll buy back in.

I was thinking of perhaps advancing this money I'm sitting on with a stock of some kind.

I happen to get newsletters from the National Inflation Association. I almost doubled my money with one of their silver mining reccomendations. But these folks, I hear, can be/are shady.

Here's what they sent me. Tell me what you think of their reccomendation:

Mega Precious Metals Inc. (TSX Venture: MGP)
    Currently: $0.37
    http://www.megapmi.com

Important: NIA never recommends that you buy or sell any stock. We are not investment advisors and don't provide investment advise. NIA strongly warns when buying or selling any stock that you always use a limit order and never use a market order. It is also a good idea to always be patient and never chase a stock if it rises above the price you liked it at.

NIA is pleased to announce to you its latest gold stock suggestion. The company is Mega Precious Metals, Inc. and it is trading in Canada on the TSX Venture exchange under ticker symbol MGP and in the U.S. on the pink sheets under ticker symbol MPRXF.

MGP is a gold exploration company with three major gold exploration projects in Canada. MGP's most advanced exploration project Monument Bay is located in North East Manitoba. MGP has two earlier stage exploration projects located in Red Lake, Ontario called North Madsen and Headway.

MGP has 74.3 million shares outstanding and at its current share price of $0.37, MGP has a market cap of $27.49 million. In February, MGP closed on a private placement in which it raised $11.5 million by issuing 14.375 million shares at a price of $0.80 per share. MGP is currently sitting on around $10 million in cash.

MGP's current share price is less than HALF of where major investors invested $11.5 million into the company only three months ago! To the best of our knowledge, nothing negative has happened to the company since then. The stock has slowly drifted downward on very low volume averaging only 75,687 shares per day. We believe MGP is an undervalued, undiscovered gem, with astronomical upside potential once the investment community discovers it.

MGP's Monument Bay property has an inferred resource of 1,212,000 ounces of gold! If you subtract MGP's estimated $10 million in cash from its current market cap at $0.37 of $27.49 million, the market is valuing MGP's 1.2 MILLION ounce gold resource at Monument Bay at only $14.43 per ounce! Gold is currently $1,483 per ounce, which means MGP's NI 43-101 compliant gold resource base is being valued at less than 1/100th the price of gold!

That's also not giving MGP any value at all for their North Madsen and Headway properties in Red Lake, Ontario. Not many people know this, but gold was first discovered in Red Lake in 1926 and less than a decade later in 1936, Red Lake's Howey Bay became the busiest airport in the world with more flights taking off and landing per hour than any other airport in existence worldwide.

Goldcorp (GG), which currently has a $38.9 BILLION market cap, has a gold mine at Red Lake called the Red Lake Gold Mine, which is Canada's LARGEST gold mine! In 2010, GG's Red Lake Gold Mine produced 703,300 ounces of gold at a cash cost of only $297 per ounce.

MGP's North Madsen properties at Red Lake are comprised of the land packages of Laverty and East My-Ritt. The Laverty claim consists of six patented mining claims totaling approximately 240 acres that are contiguous with the historic Hasaga and Howey gold mine properties, which produced approximately 640,000 ounces of gold within similar host rock to those located on the Laverty property. Historic exploration on the Laverty property has confirmed the presence of extensive near-surface gold mineralization.

MGP's East My-Ritt property consists of eight patented mining claims totaling approximately 320 acres that are contiguous with MGP's Laverty property and adjacent to the historic Hasaga and Howey gold mine properties. Gold occurrences spatially associated with the structure include diamond drill intersections grading 18.2 g/t gold over 3.5m and 7.43 g/t gold over 1.0m.

MGP's Headway property consists of six (6) patented claims and one (1) unpatented claim units totaling approximately 320 acres. The property appears to have all of the essential geological elements including a well-developed intersection pattern of stratigraphic, shear / deformation zones that are associated with the high grade gold system on the adjacent mine properties.

MGP has an experienced management team that is committed to an accelerated growth strategy to develop MGP's projects. MGP's CEO Jim Rogers was previously GG's Regional Exploration Manager for the Red Lake region who was credited with discovering GG's high grade zone at their Red Lake Gold Mine. That's right, the person who discovered the high grade gold zone at the Red Lake Gold Mine, the largest gold mine in Canada, which produced 703,300 ounces of gold last year and is owned by GG, a $38.9 billion company, has now become the CEO of MGP and MGP owns two major properties at Red Lake that NIA believes the market is currently giving absolutely no value to.

MGP's Chairman is Ewan Downie, who is currently also the President and CEO of Premier Gold Mines (TSX: PG), a $624 million company. He was previously the President and CEO of Wolfden Resources, which was acquired by Zinifex Limited for $360 million.

2. LaramieHirsch

LaramieHirsch New Member

How funny. Seems that there is a mysterious increase in the share values. And yet, Mega Precious Metals has done nothing to merit it!

It's all speculative drive, courtesy of the National Inflation Association!

Funny. Amusing.

http://www.usetdas.com/TDAS/NewsArticle.aspx?NewsID=17548

3. LaramieHirsch

LaramieHirsch New Member

And so, a drama of Mega Precious Metals begins to unfold.

Why did that junior mining company from nowhere get a sudden surge of stock value last week? Because of the typical pump and dump crap of THE NATIONAL INFLATION ASSOCIATION!

Yup, the bullshit is thick with those guys. So guard your money well from them. And I'd unsubscribe from their newsletters if I were you, so that in the future, you won't be fooled with their greedy stock manipulation tactics.

Peter Schiff himself opens up a can of whoopass on NIA. Behold, the truth reveals itself!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vU6poASg_M[/youtube]

(He gets down to the nitty gritty about Mega Precious Metals around 4:00.)

4. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Not a new accusation against NIA.

5. PerthStack

PerthStack Member

I generally steer clear of any product that uses "Mega", "rUS" "4U" and any other of these retarded Americanisms in their business name.

6. LaramieHirsch

LaramieHirsch New Member

Amazing. National Inflation Association is getting more and more exposed, as a "co-founder" comes out and tells Peter Schiff how it runs. Mega Precious Metals is a complete piece of garbage.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYOclEsKHtc[/youtube]

I really think that the guy, George4Title, is getting a little credibility after tellin' it how it is on this interview.

7. Agauholic

Agauholic New Member

If what he says is true, he'll go to jail too.

what a mess

8. Fe Mike

Fe Mike New Member Silver Stacker

Speaking as a media-type, there's WAAAAAAAAAAAY too many exclamation points in this recommendation! He actually manages to use 3 in a 4 sentence paragraph at one point!
    That's slightly more than the average carpet salesman! Look at the dog over there! It's brown - perhaps a german shepard! I have no idea if these are good recommendations or bad! Or if the company is reputable! This is not good writing, but by gee it's exciting! :D

9. LaramieHirsch

LaramieHirsch New Member

Lol!

Damned funny, Fe Mike!

I thought I was the only one who noticed this! Doesn't the prose just resemble a guy who has no sense of how to write professionally? I think the newsletters are written by LeBed, who I don't think went to college at all.

In any case, I have more news. I found a video on Youtube that is critical of NIA, while at the same time criticizing Liberaterianism (for some reason).

It so happens that I'm mentioned at 8:18. I'm on another forum called Fisheaters, and I have a whole thread picking apart National Inflation Association.

Here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWfUURrPTYU&feature=channel_video_title For some reason, I cannot embed the youtube video. It says the video cannot be displayed when I try to embed it.

Here's my thread discussing National Inflation Association:

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php/topic,3434540.0.html

10. Blame_Game

Blame_Game New Member

ROFL

11. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Come to think about it, this could be a valid metric for the scam factor - or at least an informal reference.

12. LaramieHirsch

LaramieHirsch New Member

I was amazed to see it rise 20% in a week's time, before last week's drop in the Market.

I'll give NIA one thing, the stocks they recommend do rise shortly after they present them. Perhaps not for a long term investment, though.