maxcoin silver Cryptobullion

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Jimmy1986, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Jimmy1986

Jimmy1986 Active Member Silver Stacker

Hey all,

Not sure if anyone has seen this but seems pretty cool.

https://www.startjoin.com/maxcoinsilver

Croud funding project for maxcoin physical silver 1 oz rounds loaded with 100 maxcoin on each.

The premium is pretty high with 100 maxcoin worth around $3 at the current price of 3 cents each and silver obviously being $22 or so, you are paying around 100% premium. But I think just the novelty factor alone will make getting a few worth while in the long run.

There seems to be quite a lot of interest already and there is now talks of doing a run on gold maxcoin.

Cheers Jimmy

2. Nabullion Dynamite

Nabullion Dynamite Active Member

I think its pretty neat, would probably pick one up just cause!

3. thewontonsoup

thewontonsoup New Member

Pretty neat idea for a Cryptocurrency.

4. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Can't even view anything.

5. Nabullion Dynamite

I pledged for one! Just seems like an interesting coin to have...I just hope it isn't a blank piece of silver with a sticker on it :lol:

6. Jimmy1986

Jimmy1986 Active Member Silver Stacker

I ended up going with a full sealed roll of 20, plus 1 loose coin.

Maxcoin is up around 20% overnight and looks like might be going higher in the medium term, but like a lot of these alt coins could crash big time when big fish start dumping there coins.

That is why I like this "cryptobullion" concept, even if the crypto aspect tanks you will still have physical silver so you are sort of taking a bet each way.

7. l***g

l***g Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've just noticed this latest update

Posted: Monday August 18, 14:41
    Important Announcement Regarding Paypal Pledges

This is an important announcement for anyone who pledged to the MaxCoin Cryptobullion project via paypal. Unfortunately, Paypal Europe have thrown down a massive roadblock for the project. Access to all paypal funds was limited by Paypal on July 16th pending an account limitation review. I was asked to provide a bunch of documentation, which I did in good faith as this is normal practice. I was not anticipating problems but after it took a month for them to review a few basic documents, it slowly became apparent that they just were not going to cooperate.

I received an email today that confirmed Paypal's decision to unilaterally close the Paypal account. No explanation or rationale for this decision was offered to me, and they have refused to answer my inquries. It is possible to appeal this decision, but it involves a lengthy process and there is no guarantee that the outcome will be any different.

Not to worry however, you will not lose your money. ALL paypal payments will be refunded to backers of the Cryptobullion project. I have contacted paypal and requested they process the refunds in batch. If they are not willing to refund the payments in a reasonable timeframe however, then in order to protect the interests of backers of the Cryptobullion project, I will process the refunds manually. This will be a tedious and time consuming process, but I refuse to allow Paypal to sit on funds that do not rightfully belong to them.

Once all refunds are completed, the project will be re-opened so that backers will have the opportunity to re-pledge to the project and secure their Cryptobullion by making pledges in Cryptocurrency ONLY (i.e. Startcoin / Bitcoin).

I will keep everyone updated as the the progress on this issue.

Announcement to those who pledged via Bitcoin

Please note that this issue ONLY affects those backers who paid with Paypal. It will not cause any delays or problems for those of you who pledged via bitcoin (the ULTIMATE internet payment method). This entire issue has really highlighted how redundant Paypal have now become, and it is beyond me why merchants still favour them over Cryptocurrency.

Production of the coins for those who pledged with bitcoin is well underway. I have obtained 15kg of silver, which is enough to manufacture all the coins. I've also obtained all the maxcoin necessary. The private key holograms have all been created and are ready to deploy as soon as the coins are struck. The production dies for the silver rounds are currently being manufactured and I hope to get photos of them that I will post up once they are complete.

In addition, I have submitted the necessary documentation to the Companies Registration Office of Ireland and a business for this project has now been set-up in Ireland.

8. Nabullion Dynamite

Oh well, as long as I get my refund I'll be fine. I'll just use that $50 to get 2 silver on cryto coins like a should have in the first place. :lol:

9. mako

mako New Member

only available with bitcoin at the moment
    when new round comes up

pledge to get these started

The perfect investment vehicle for advocates of precious metals and cryptocurrency.

https://www.startjoin.com/maxcoinsilver
    https://www.startjoin.com/5ozsilvercrypto

concept 10 oz
    http://i.imgur.com/of113JJ.jpg?2

Holography Art and precision minting combine to create the ultimate Cryptobullion for the discerning investor.

https://www.startjoin.com/HAD

&

Aussie bwoy @mike_bris

Silver Maxcoin CryptoBullion Rounds

http://www.pozible.com/project/184756

10. mako

mako New Member

MaxCoin Silver Cryptobullion
    Project

by Mike Murphy

Paypal Update 25/08/2014

In an interesting turn of events, paypal have u-turned on their previous decision to close the account and have now decided to release the funds to the Cryptobullion project. I received an email this morning confirming in writing that Paypal will release 50% of the funds immediately in order to complete the crowdfunding campaign. The remaining 50% of the funds will be released when orders have been shipped to customers.

Some of you have submitted manual paypal refunds, and I will be contacting those individuals in person to determine if they still wish to proceed with a refund.

Thank you all for your patience while this matter was being resolved.

11. l***g

l***g Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I got mine recently. Interestingly they come with a letter that says they are shipped unloaded with crypto currency but will be loaded when all rewards have been successfully delivered. So I got my coin, but not my maxcoin.

12. pyrofox

pyrofox New Member

I purchased 5 coins and never received a refund, Mike told me to cancel the paypal appeal and I should be expecting the coins shortly after, a few weeks passed and I find out Mike pocketed the pledge and stopped responding, I have email proof for anyone who doubts my claim, I am owed 245$ and I can not find any other contact information to get his attention and ask him to make things right and refund me.