Major stuff going on between US & RU over Ukraine

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by VRS, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

obummer has announced sanctions against 21 INDIVIDUALS in Russia

yep Putin must be quaking in his boots.

lol is all I can say, more chest beating and not actually accomplishing anything

VRS your predictions are dead in the water, just like Sammy's

2. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nah - I predicted 'bitch slap' - we're still at the 'Julian Clary Slap' stage.

Importantly though the EU has been successful in placing an embargo on soft toilet tissue to all RU Embassy & Consulate buildings throughout Europe today.

But of course that doesn't matter - because as we all know, Russkis can afford to wipe their asses with cash thesedays, unlike most citizens of UK, FR, DE, IT, SP, GR etc :lol:

3. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

^^ the question is which currency will they use to do it with; another reason to stack silver/gold at least you know it wasnt up a ruskis bum :)

4. VRS

Oh, US dollars, for SURE... and I wouldn't be too sure about the shitty gold theory y'know - they find more of the stuff in airplane toilets coming out from / going to RU / Middle East thesedays after all - I reckon there's not a great deal of difference handling shitty gold than in building one's gaudy foundations of a bent nation on corruption, bribery & stolen state assets... It's still all shyte :lol:

5. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

silver on the bargain counter again, wow ;)

6. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Still waiting................

7. VRS

In case you hadn't heard, as of yesterday morning according to Angela Merkel, RU is no longer a member of G8 ;)

8. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

visa and master failed settling 4 Ru banks cards - - - cards rendered invalid.

Reformatting....

9. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wow. Any link to this?

10. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not that I doubt what you wrote, but in reality is it possible for the G8 to disenfranchise one of it's members, without their approval?

11. VRS

'G8 does not exist' - Merkel

If Putin can unilaterally decide to take Crimea you can bet your ass that remaining members of G8 can shut them out permanently MULTILATERALLY.

Sanctions have only just begun - I notice Visa & Mastercard have suspended all transactions via 4 RU banks as of Friday too.

Iron ore, coal & gas next, then international arms sales, hitting 'em in the pocket - plus no seat at what was G8 like I say...

Keep watching ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...repares-ramp-EU-sanctions-against-Russia.html

12. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

I'll cut my hand to hurt you off :lol:
    Notice where Russia stands as of export import to EU

[​IMG]

Once more, there will be no sanctions, as Russia is too big to impose them against for

13. worldbubble

Russia's big four banks
    1 Savings bank
    2 VTB
    3 Gazprombank
    4 VTB 24

None of them is listed in the sanctions

That's what happens when stupid writes BS article regarding banks and sanctions

14. worldbubble

Ukraine is not done yet ... In matter of three years eastern part of Ukraine will have a referendum to become part of Russia otherwise they starve to death.

15. crazy hippo

crazy hippo New Member

anyone remember the missile shield program?

what happened to that?

surly there is a less arrogant and peaceful way to live?

16. worldbubble

missile shield program is useless
    four years ago there was computer made video showing this weapon
    since 2011 it is in production
    what's the need of shield program if one can bring dozen on 20ft/40ft containers and destroy the country from inside?
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aaNAz2kIP0[/youtube]

that's the way how to use it (the video I wrote about above)
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7WpFOxdRu4[/youtube]

P.S. Russians can't do good cars, computers, roads ... but they do the best weapons in the world

17. crazy hippo

crazy hippo New Member

agreed, but americans don't exactly go for what is right or economically viable, or useful.

just a thought.... but if america instigates a world war, will future people look at ASE like nazi coinage? I'm not touching them on moral grounds.
    i doubt they will be worth anything more than melt.

i don't know about the best weapons in the world, Chinese have been giving them a run for their money from what i understand. far from an expert...

18. worldbubble

US will not fight with Russia or China ... as well as Russia or China will not fight US
    they can provoke other countries to do this for them though.

P.S. US is cornering itself by escalating the conflict against Russia ... Russia has more stimulus to develop this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customs_Union_of_Belarus,_Kazakhstan,_and_Russia further. They just force the country to make economic block and isolate itself from US major product - US dollar.

19. crazy hippo

crazy hippo New Member

i don't know, something tells me they are beyond reasoning..

the proxy battle ground will be in the EU, just as the city of Dubrovnik was broken by hatred, so too will others in europe,
    i think before the decade is out we are going to see some kind of alliance of eastern european states and russia.
    the old cold war lines will come back up.
    smaller states like Venito will be neutral, like the swiss were in the last century.

the euro project is haemorrhaging funds, the dollar is basically toilet paper. the people are clocking on to antics of the IMF and ECB.
    with sincerity i hope they get what is coming to them, the people deserve a governance that will accommodate their best intreats. not the interests of the few.

it won't end the way they think it will... mass human slavery... because we are already there... the shackles of this system are breaking, capitalism itself has shown itself to be bonkers.

20. VRS

Standard & Poors, Moody's & Fitch reduce economic rating for RU from 'stable' to 'negative'

http://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/russian-bank-customers-barred-visa-062807753.html

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...stocks-bank-cards-credit-rankings-101381.html

"President Putin on Friday ordered the country's central bank to help clients of Rossiya. He denied having an account there but ordered the Central Bank to "take the bank's clients under protection and provide all possible assistance to them."

Describing Rossiya, which was rumored to serve nearly everyone in Putin's close entourage, as "just an average bank," Putin said he had never had an account there, but promised to open one "first thing on Monday" and asked his salary to be transferred there." :lol:

As I'd suggested previously: http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2014/03/21/what-u-s-sanctions-against-russia-will-really-do/

"Sanctions don't inflict pain overnight. A sanctioned country, and especially one with significant financial reserves like Russia, can deflect economic coercion for a time. The UN Security Council imposed its first sanctions on Iran for its nuclear program in 2006.

Seven years passed before Tehran began to bargain seriously. It will still take months if not years for Moscow to feel the consequences of its actions.

Further complicating matters is the fact that Moscow is likely willing to pay a significant price for righting what it insists is a historical wrong.

So even if President Obama masters all four of these tasks he will not satisfy critics looking for quick results on Crimea. But over time sanctions could exact a significant economic toll on Russia, just as they have on Iran.

And once imposed, Russia will discover it is stuck with them. It will be politically difficult for Washington and its allies to roll them back - even if they want to."