Lunar 1oz Dragons now available for preorder in Germany

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by stackeract, Aug 25, 2011.

1. NQDave

NQDave Active Member Silver Stacker

$86 each for that roll of 20, someone wanted them bad. Question will be is that cheap or over inflated, I guess time will tell.

2. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Beats $90

1for1

3. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

I was last offered 55 euroea for 500
    nobody interested

4. ninteno

ninteno Member

Hi there,

price ist still around 75 in germany. I am sure the price wont be significant lower within the next weeks.
    I thought i can get 5 rolls ( to get the same rate as in the last years ) for nearly 40. You can forgot this illusion.
    Last days have showed how it works, wether you are ready to pay or youll have a gap in your investment series.

First i thought its only a german hype, but it looks like a worldwide very very very strong demand.
    I do not have any idea how much goes to Asia, but only the german market is about all i have heard at minimum 50.000 pcs.

I think prices wont come down. If people in australia, US or germany are not buying at these prices, they will sell their stocks
    to asia and russia, should not be a problem. I have seen this with 2009 pandas already.
    For chinease people 1oz silvercoins on 90AU$ are more normal than for us and they should have no problem.
    Have a look at the chinease Lunar series. There are also mintages of more thean 200.000 pcs and you have to pay 150-200AU$
    for one single lunar coin.

You can be angry about the situation but we have to accecpt the market rules - demand and supply.

ninteno

Who is interested in next step could follow these two sides. Big European dealers will be there with prices on thursday

www.pro-aurum.de
    www.coininvestdirect.com