Leftist False Flag Attack/Attempted Lynching?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Jim4silver, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

I purposefully haven't posted on this because I wanted to give the "victim" the benefit of the doubt, even though it was pretty obvious from day one this was BS. My initial thought was the "victim" was trying to buy illegal drugs and got jumped, then decided to not let a tragedy go to waste and made up the anti-gay, anti-black, pro-Trump stuff as icing on the cake.

Keep in mind, this "attack" happened about a week after a threatening letter was sent to the "victim" at his tv show. Strange a week later he would be out alone at 2:00am in Chicago by himself if he received such a threat.

What makes this even worse is the "victim" had doubled-down on his story, even going on news shows to call out his detractors and lie even more. Now he won't say a peep and is refusing to speak to the police. He hired the same high powered defense lawyer Michael Cohen used.

This "victim" has made several public statements in the past about how bad Trump is and such. I guess his Trump Derangement Syndrome got the best of him.

This matter is to be presented to a grand jury early this week per police statements. Eventually this fellow will see the error of his ways and repent to the public. Probably be too late then. Hopefully he gets charged and some jail time but I doubt he will get any jail.

His lies could have easily started a race war in the US.

I actually watched the first season of Empire and thought it was pretty good. By the second season it had jumped the shark in my opinion. This "victim" actually is a very talented singer. Now he will be "singing a different tune" I would guess.

PS Some MSM reports are leaving out that the alleged attackers shouted "this is MAGA country" as they supposedly attacked and tried to lynch the "victim". Thus, the leftist MSM is already trying to change this to make it seem less bad politically.

The second link you can actually hear the "victim" say the attackers yelled "this is MAGA country". Hard to deny he said it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...case-police-chicago-investigation/2903410002/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...m_or_a_mexican_doubters_would_support_me.html

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    GoldenEye and Skyrocket like this.
  2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Crazy leftists!

3. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

Some peoples hate of this or that is so strong that they will use tactics that completely expose them for what they are,liars and hypocrites.

But saying that J Molletts problems from were I sit are far worse than that if you know what I mean.

Sadly another complete tragic :eek:

5. Jim4silver

Now the Feds are looking at this guy since he may have mailed himself the threatening letter that was sent to him at the tv show. The Feds won't f' around with this guy. I was thinking the Chicago prosecutors might not really go after him due to his political views, etc. The Feds will not cut him slack if they do charge him. They will make an example out of him.

Looks like he pled no contest in the past to making a false report to the police in 2007. A no contest plea is just like a guilty plea, but you don't have to actually admit you did the offense. That won't look good on his pre-sentence report in Federal court if he gets charged there. They give you points (bad thing) for priors, and he has one similar to the current "offense". Not talking big sentence here, but if the Feds get him, there will be some jail time, even if at a country club fed low security type place.

If this guy is lying, and went to so much trouble to fake the event and to now lie about it, it shows he has serious psycho issues (sociopathic tendencies?). Folks like that don't ever really learn. I would not be surprised if he winds up killing himself if he gets charged both state and fed. I hope he doesn't do that because I would rather see him get sentenced and have to face responsibility.

https://www.thewrap.com/feds-are-in...sending-threatening-letter-to-himself-report/

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/2007-...guilty-to-giving-police-fake-information-dui/

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    mrsilverservice likes this.
  6. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It’s a supply problem - since the USA is still a place where there is so much opportunity the country has pretty much run out of actual victims. So the Democrats and lefties have had to build a victim factory to create cheap copies of the real thing. But like all cheaply made copies they tend to be defective and fall apart easily.

Fortunately for the fake victim industry they have managed to get around this by using their MSM to reduce the warranty period for fake victims so that if they break and fall apart the incident is covered up and thrown down a memory hole within days as though it never happened.

GoldenEye and Jim4silver like this.
  7. mrsilverservice

So true Shaddam so true,you won't get a better example of lefty lunacy that 1/1006th maybe north American indian than Pocahontas.

I'm so glad just for the humour that she is running (away) from Sir Donald :)

Shaddam IV likes this.
  8. Oddjob

This one's for Mr Smollett ....apologies to Frank from drawing him into this.

9. Pr176

Pr176 Active Member

How long to he turns on Waters and Booker,they must have really wanted LYNCHING to be an integral part of each other’s presidential campaign.
    Luckily this scheme was conducted by morons ,as this had the potential cause full scale riots, revenge attacks.
    Silver lining, this snowflakes going to roll over on everyone involved,unless they find him hung by doorknob , drug overdose
    Take your pick
    The last opinion piece he reads at the end of this video shows the state of collective mental illness plaguing the sjw far left types

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  10. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is a story that just keeps on giving.

Even better news yesterday was that the "Covington kid" Nicholas Sandmann has sued WaPo and likely more law suits are coming against the lynch mob that formed around the "smirk-incident". Rich and famous SJW's, as well as prominent Democrat politicians on Twitter were calling for violence against this minor. The law suit is delicious reading. https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-new...50-million-suit-against-bully-washington-post

Jim4silver likes this.
  11. Oddjob

Suing WaPo for the same amount that Bezos bought WaPo for was a nice touch.

jultorsk likes this.
  12. Pr176

Pr176 Active Member

Juicy is being charged with a felony class 4

13. Pr176

Pr176 Active Member

Correction not Maxine waters it’s this one ,her reaction is classic

14. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Maybe Smollett will use the “Nigerian email scam” defence?

15. mrsilverservice

Charged - a complete and utter tragic :D

Any good he "might" have possessed is completely nullified by his guile and deceit.

Time to pay the piper :)

Jim4silver and Shaddam IV like this.
  16. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

17. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Here's some recently uncovered video footage from the attack:

18. Jim4silver

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  19. Jim4silver

His lawyers will have a hard time saying the cops are being dodgy to try and get him (what I am reading the defense is floating currently). Allegedly he paid the two Nigerians via personal checks for their $3500 each.

[​IMG]

mrsilverservice likes this.
  20. mrsilverservice

His LIARS (lawyers) will say anything to try to get him off,but lets hope they fail and fail miserably making an example of him

I would imagine in Chicago you could someone killed easily by paying $3,500 or $7,000

There is no one to blame but himself,it is amazing what some people will do to get a pay rise o_O

This dodgy character gives you a good insight into what it takes to make it in media entertainment in America :eek:

This bloke is a grub either way you look at it,he is a complete tragic from beginning to end.

Shaddam IV and willrocks like this.