KIRKLAND LAKE GOLD LTD (KLA)

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by StewyD32, Nov 27, 2017.

1. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

(This has been mentioned in other thread, but thought I would create a clean thread as there might be a lot of interest in this.)

Shouldn't KLA have their prospectus etc on the ASX website already or am I missing something? Only a few days until they are supposed to be listed.

Also what are peoples thoughts on this stock as this have become of interest to me?

2. scott_reeve

scott_reeve Active Member

I haven't seen the prospectus. The big question I have is what % of shares will be listed on the ASX? I have a feeling with the majority of shares already listed on TSX and NYSE, that KLA's ASX shares will likely be quite illiquid and will just mimmick TSX/NYSE at 10am each day. ie. what happened with TGZ for many years before it was delisted from ASX about 2 months ago.

KLA's Fosterville Mine in Victoria is exceptional though. It was mining a grade of about 17g/t a year ago. This would have to make it one of the highest grade gold mines in the world at the moment.

Bobsydney and StewyD32 like this.
  3. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yeah a little strange no info is released before being listed.
    I wasn't aware of what happened TGZ.
    Fosterville is definitely a money maker to say the least. Whether they can improve on those results remains to be seen.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017