JIM SINCLAIRE interview with Greg Hunter

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Greg Williams, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Greg Williams

Greg Williams Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

IMO
    A great interview I thought. Talks about world events, the markets etc etc
    What I found extremely compelling is his comment at the 20:00 mark...
    ...& I quote::: "The only thing left is going to be your savings account. Your savings account is not silver, although it will out perform gold. Your savings account is going to be gold."
    Would be interested in your take on this comment, because I only have silver hahahaha
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7VD2z7jDNg[/youtube]

2. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Well-Known Member

Haven't watched it but from memory he thinks silver will outperform gold but eventually fall back while gold will hold its value at a new level so when silver takes off you'd want to start swap into gold.

3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've been a great admirer of Jim Sinclair for quite awhile, but recently, actually since his collaboration with Bill Holter, he seems to have taken a back seat and given the prognostications over to him.

He has been very well connected, and admitted as much, advising that he was 'told' his famous top call for gold. He says the same voices have been advising him that this coming rally is 'the one you will not sell'. Presumably because you will want to wait till things settle down enough to accept a new currency for your gold holdings.

Recently he has been promoting his 'GOTS' (get out of rhe system) List, and has also been promoting self-sufficiency for his USA readers. One may say he is very pessimistic about the USA's futures.

I take him with a bit of salt now, but he is still a very interesting speaker, if you can cope with the weird approach to the english language - but then again he IS american. ;)

p.s. those 'voices' appear to be the controllers of the gold trade - old friends of his it seems.