It's time to finally admit it....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by mmissinglink, Jan 23, 2017.

1. pastey

pastey Member

OMG like TOTALLY..Trump has been in office for what...12 months now? His legacy is shameful and disgusting..OMG I don't think I could handle another 12months of Trump...I WARNED YOU ALL 12 MONTHS AGO THAT TEH SKY WAS FALLING OMG AND NOW THE STREETS RUN WITH BLOOD OMG THE HORROR>..:rolleyes:

2. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

The reputable major polling agencies were not and are not in cahoots with the Clinton's....they are independent. That there may have been some disreputable polls that were tweaked is certainly possible.

That Trump fanatics almost invariably see the world through the prism of delusion is certainly predictable. It's remarkable how these fanatics can so readily see the problems (corruption and tyrannical nature) with Clinton's but have completely blinded themselves to the corruption and tyrannical nature of Trump shows how irrational Trump fanatics are.

3. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

I find it amusing that you even mention polling agencies they have got it so wrong lately trump , brexit, our aussie elections They need to find another business to get into . They dont have a fking clue what real people think or will do .
    Feel free to support whatever person or entities you feel are worthy but shitcanning anyone else with a different view is making you look a bit dumb or a shill imo.

Would you believe that most people here couldnt give a shit about trump or what goes on in america? .yet here you are on multiple threads hurling abuse & name calling anyone that has an opinion . I'l say it again for you OPINION . Having an opinion on something or someone doesnt automatically qualify them as a supporter . I would say that most opinions around here believe he is the better of 2 evils nothing more .

Anyway feel free to call me names & hurl some abuse my way now i can take it . :p