It's time to finally admit it....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by mmissinglink, Jan 23, 2017.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Sadly for intelligence-lacking people like you, you always get it wrong. I never was and I am not a Clinton supporter.

As for the very ludicrous claims (that during the election cycle, it was obvious that Trump would easily defeat Clinton) that people like you make, what exactly was your evidence for such a claim???? Please be very specific.

The only people who were wrong about he outcome of the election were the people who were wrong for all the right reasons.

Even Trump himself, up until the day of the election, saw himself as a defeated candidate at times for the same reasons sane people all over the world also did.

The vast majority of Trump fanatics are anything but intelligent. :lol:

2. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I put my money where my mouth was and I made some good money betting on Trumps victory it was obvious a long way out to anyone not listening to the fake news MSM that Trump was easily going to win, im sorry you lack the mental powers to understand that or to have seen it your self.

I bet with sports bet not a Corrupt Dishonest KILLARY supporter like RoswelCrashSurvivor, who refused to honor his bets, which I would say would be pretty typical of any KILLARY supporter

3. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

Yes, you nut job. Proven to be false. When a man comes on tv and says these are my website and I wrote these articles with the intention of showing people how they can easily get caught up in fake news that's all the proof I need that the story is false.

To quote Judge Judy - You're an idiot, sir!

4. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I too knew early on that Trump had the numbers to win but unlike you I made no bets because I thought they were going to rig the election.

5. AnubisOne

AnubisOne Member

I thought you didn't watch tv.......... ???

So the "man" was on MSM networks then ..........? LOL :lol:

No need to start name calling man, ease up....

6. AnubisOne

AnubisOne Member

:lol: :lol:

7. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

8. Court Jester

9. Court Jester

LOL Killary supporters

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Oczyk6nCw[/youtube]

10. AnubisOne

AnubisOne Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDdTKGUu0Co[/youtube]

11. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

This women is now a meme. "Autistic Screeching"

This lady can sell stickers/shirts/etc now. I'm jealous! :mad:

12. Court Jester

Trump wont change, Why should he as he won?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZGrL7MiUYs[/youtube]

Why change what was an obvious success!

13. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Without actually doing the harakiri screaming no only, is not a bid deal.

14. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

Go back and watch all the testimony and the congressional hearings videos and see if you come to the same conclusion. You can clearly see she is tap dancing all the way through it and lying through her teeth.

15. millededge

millededge Active Member

Phrenzy, where is this "in depth real factual based investigative journalism" you speak of? :p

You know, until the Michael Brown death, I did not know that in America, you can pay a "coroner" to do an autopsy.

In Australia, a forensic pathologist does the autopsy, employed by the government. The position is highly respected and a coroner is actually a senior lawyer, often with many years experience as a magistrate.

In the Michael Brown case, the "coroner" was neither of these things.

I really could not believe what I was seeing. It changed my view of the American legal process.

There was no "in depth real factual based investigative journalism" in this case. Downtown Ferguson was burned. Korean business owners stood on top of their building with GUNS to stop the BLM inspired looting. A Croatian white tourist was murdered by black savages. Gang mayhem wrecked the place and all of it was incited by the MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

Remember, a lot of people are now dead due to the mainstream media lies and incitement to violence, because the media knows a lot of people can be manipulated and that is why influence or ownership of the mainstream media is valuable.

16. millededge

millededge Active Member

Actually it was the Sturmabteilung, the "brown shirts", which were involved in the Kristallnacht, phrenzy, not the NSDAP ("Nazi" party) at that stage. It also involved a lot of civilians. The Sturmabteilung was not the government, therefore this was not a state sponsored pogrom. You might call it a "protest movement", but of course, it was more than that, just as BLM is more than that.

You say BLM was just protesting. The reality is they deliberately distorted facts to fit a narrative, inciting others to riot and murder a number of police officers by sniper rifle and automatic weapon. That is not a protest to me. That is war, a war against pillars of power defined by the leftist worldview.

You ask where is the balm of Gilead. You know the worst thing about that? My spellchecker wants to change Gilead to Gillard.

You are right, lah. Actions speak a lot louder than words. Your parents are a good example.

17. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

is she on Disney Land ? :rolleyes:

18. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Just as predicted, all the usual hot wind crap spewed and no valid explanation given by you. You've just substantiated my point, CJ, that the vast majority of Trump fanatics are anything but intelligent. Oh wait, some of those words I used are way too big for you to even understand. :rolleyes:

The challenge I gave to whackjob Court Jester goes out to any and all Trump supporters and fanatics.

The challenge: If you believed, long before November 8th that Trump would handily defeat Clinton, what specific explanation/data did you base that on? Be very specific.

In all my conversations with Trump supporters, I have found not a single one who could posit even a single valid and coherent explanation why the outcome was known well in advance of the 8th. The best these nutty faith holders could do is spew nonsense like, "Doyee, he got big crowds at his rallies, durrr" or other similar absurd drivel.

19. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So now you change the subject from the accusation that people were played by Trump and the fact he hasn't done everything he promised in less than a week somehow proves you right somehow when right up to the election you were calling the election being in the bag for Hillary. Now people have pointed out how wrong you have been in the past you try to change the subject.
    Me and court jester are far from friends but I respect him putting his money where his mouth is unlike you with your constant hollow trolling and venomous personal attacks on people because they have an opposing view. You appear to be a truly nasty person with the way you abuse people on this forum. You need to let it go, you were wrong, you still are and the next 4 years will be proof of that so kindly stfu until and if Trump actually does something wrong and worth commenting on

20. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

Oh yeah I'll do that. Because when viewed under the scientific method of "did this cause that" I'm sure her testimony invalidates the actual words that came out of the mouths of the CIA and security officers who where there. And because Hillary lied I bet that changes the logic of warfare and somehow magically makes the actions of the CIA operative correct in all ways. Get real!

You're going to have to come up with a better argument than that.