It's A Weird Market....

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by ozcopper, Nov 19, 2019.

1. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've stopped buying silver, waiting for a better price. But the problem is no one is selling here so I can only get it from dealers at over 6% premium for kilobars. If the financial recession comes, maybe people will start selling their silver.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    minimilled likes this.
  2. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Funny you should ask Michael, because I just bought a lot of toilet paper at bargain prices, (no $1000 for a 20 pack, - as advertised on ebay).

My purchase was ordinary paper hand towelling (4 wide rolls for Aud$4.00).
    Cut the said rolls in half with a serrated knife & I have 8 rolls of toilet paper 50c. per roll. (same stuff).
    Thank me later anyone who is looking for T/P.
    Please pay in Silver. ........................................... _JOHNLGALT.
    *p.s. I hope this doesn't cause a run on paper hand towels.

p.p.s. At least Silver Stackers readers will have been at the front of the QUEUE.
    *Once again _JOHNLGALT. making a positive contribution to the threads on S.S. & not hanging around on the sidelines making snide & snarky attacks on other Members.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    Oddjob likes this.
  3. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

My ass is a bit too delicate for me to consider excoriating it with paper hand towel, but I'm guessing yours has taken quite a pounding in the past and now used to it?

JulieW and sgbuyer like this.
  4. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Since one of them TROLLy things McMAD says:

"My ass is a bit too delicate for me to consider excoriating it with paper hand towel, but I'm guessing yours has taken quite a pounding in the past and now used to it?"
    I can understand your excruciating pain in that area of your anatomy (along with your fellow minions).
    Just joking, may I suggest that you see a Doctor for the appropriate salve, (to be administered by your butt-buddies. TOO EASY.
    Now that we have dealt with your OFF-TOPIC meanderings, may we allow people who want to contribute something useful to this Thread resume their serious discussion?

5. SilverSurfer77

SilverSurfer77 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just a word of advice, DO NOT use hand towel in your septic system. It doesn't break down like TP so it will block your pipes and you will be swimming in your own S#IT and cost you a fortune for a plumber.

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Silver Surfer he's already swimming in his own SH one T, so save your breath.

I now predict you will be abused for pointing out he's a moron.

SilverSurfer77 likes this.
  7. sctpc

sctpc Active Member

Its frozen every time it starts moving it gets put back in its box, the US are starting to have a smaller surplus so when it catches gold? Hopefully soon, Im also on hold as gold is doing so much better with a lower premium at this time.

66rounds likes this.