Isreal fires rockets on Damascus

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by fishtaco, Dec 10, 2016.

1. betterlatethannever

betterlatethannever New Member

Rubbish - Wrong again ;)

Israel has the Dolphin Class Submarines being Class 1 and 2 with the latter being Nuclear capable easily able to smoke Putin's Russia :)

The Class 2 being the Tamin and the newer Rehav have some larger torpedo tubes (650mm) being capable of firing "especially large" cruise missiles that can be nuclear armed.

fishtaco :lol:

2. sammy

sammy Active Member Silver Stacker

So ... did this attack happen or not?

If it did, then it would mean that the Putin-installed Trump will need to defend the Putin enemy (?) Israel for attacking Putins enemies in Damascus, who just happen to be enemy of Putin-installed-Trump, but is also getting support from the Obama - Putins Enemy.

If it didn't happen, then that would mean that Youtube is an unreliable news source, and that you guys arguing over Israels capabilities are going around in circles worse than the above logic.

Anyone see a flaw in my logic?

3. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

Nothing on liveleak yet. You can usually find all the "good stuff" that YouTube wont play.

http://www.liveleak.com/c/syria

4. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

5. SteveS

SteveS New Member

What? You can't be serious? All that time I spent on YouTube before the last Australian general election was wasted?

Next you'll be telling me next that Twatter isn't a reliable source of expert opinion.

6. betterlatethannever

What is that old saying - it takes one to know one :)

7. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

May be some Syrian migrant disorientated and took the wrong road on the march to the European Union for their asylum.

8. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There is a BBC link referenced above, and that would constitute a credible news source (or it should anyway)

So I guess the big question is why the "alt" media haven't picked up the story when generally they are pretty swift to push out any scrap of anti-establishment or speculative conspiracy angles.

I understand why the MSM wouldn't cover it, but....

9. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

You see the words "can may and possibly" do not mean they definitely "have" whereas the other countries "defiantly have"

They may have a small nuke capability at hand but also "may not" and "should not" have the capability to arm inter continental ballistic rockets and large missiles with large nuke payloads, If you and OC know they can for sure then you know more than the worlds intelligence knows! France was pinged and chastised for selling nuke materials to Israel and they "may have" it is speculated up to 70 "very small" payload nukes.

To speculate that Israel has the nuke capability to even contemplate an attack on a superpower is incorrect in every sense! Zionism and Israel is about saving the chosen people,the Jews! If Israel was to nuke a super power it would need to annihilate that super power and the rest of humanity because they would be annihilated in the process, but they cannot in nuke capability so they cannot because they believe they are the chosen race. This is why they need USA.

10. betterlatethannever

Ok self defence then..

Anyway you can't even spell Isreal :lol: so why would you think that opinion should be taken seriously when you can't even spell correctly :) and Israel only has 6 letters :rolleyes:

Also I don't think that whatever others might say about the nation of Isreal :D that your blind hatred (anti semitic) will not allow you to even consider that you might be wrong.

You are just a person who chooses to hate :/ anything that you don't understand or that agrees with limited life's experiences defined by your limited number of years breathing.

I rest my case your honour ;)

11. fishtaco

Yes "I know more about nukes and missiles than you aside" this is what I was looking at when I started the thread.

Although Israel has said nothing and Russia has said nothing Syria "has" and very few have picked up on it? the alt media may be so scared with pizzagate and being labelled as "fake news"(sad) that they dont want to start sharing any information if it turns out to be false!

The BBC link I posted is the only MSM I could find along with 2 crackpot religious you tubers 1 middle eastern alt media and 1 Jewish alt media,usually everyone is onto this kind of story like Alex Jones is on to doomsday everyday?

If true I cannot believe Putin would allow Israel to missile attack Syria just because they believe Syria is deemed as amassing WMD,s for Hezbollah to threaten Israel.

To me its very interesting, but then again some of us are naturally awake. :)

12. fishtaco

So you think you are more intelligent and have won something because you can spell better than me? This shows your ignorance just as academics were shown their ignorance when Trump won the election!

I know at personally 3 academics who actually know nothing about real life and one has actually used my conversations in his lectures! and this is a real problem.

What makes you think I am anti semetic? you are as bad as BLM supporters! lol You are showing your true colours by labelling me anti semetic which I can assure you and others on this forum that I am not!

Who cares if I can or cannot spell Israel? Israel is insignificant to me.

Just to add spellcheck doesnt recognise Isreal so it must be just as insignificant !

13. betterlatethannever

as you :)

plus your grasp of comprehension is well grasping :D at best and it also sounds to me that your much proclaimed "academics" who plagiarise "your wisdom" must be as sharp as bowling balls :lol:

14. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

when North Korea test their nukes, world condemnation boycotts and sanctions but when Israel tested their nukes, there nothing on the Richter scale, the world standard is on a Poorter scale for sure.

15. betterlatethannever

Your comment sounds Anti Semitic to me but I will still ask :/ when was Israels last nuclear test -

16. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I hope some middle eastern group tests some nukes within Israel or the USA

17. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

Herr Court Fool!

"I hope some middle eastern group tests some nukes within Israel or the USA"

No comment needed!

OC

18. betterlatethannever

what a dick :/ prize winning that is :lol: more than enough said :/

19. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

the USA tested some in hirshoma and nagasaki

I hope the favour is returned some day new york and los angles.

20. fscked

fscked Member

The USA also tested the equivalent of 1 Hiroshima or Nagasaki bomb everyday from 1946 to 1958 at Bikini Atoll - environment destroyed, locals displaced and native life extinct.