IOT

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by radiobirdman, Jul 3, 2016.

1. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The flying selfie stick (dildo) . biggest joke on the asx.

hope nobody here is stupid enough to invest

unless you want a free set of steak knives

2. scrooged

scrooged New Member

haha you don't need steak knives to take an eye out, that hopeless unfinished contraption will do it for you.

Terrible.

And I think it's totally roll-able. Every tech co. will have one out shortly. One that works mind you.

3. scrooged

scrooged New Member

Stolen from another site:

IOT will probably be the first exposure to a pump and dump for a lot of people that thought making money on the Stockmarket was easy. Now some of that same lot will see that is not the case. The most valuable lesson will be to be more cautious when reading through forum sites such as this and getting caught up in the emotional ridiculousness of people without doing one shred of investigation. Hopefully people get a better understanding of how valuable their money is to them and how many other people see it as something to be taken from them at any opportunity. Reading through this thread and still there are so many predictions and sp calls for bounces or collapses. If anyone gets as far as reading to this point of my mostly pointless post let me give you a solid piece of advice. Not one of the people posting here (including me) knows what will happen to the sp on Monday or Tuesday or any day after that. Be careful with your money, nobody values it as highly as you do.

Be safe out there

:p

4. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

IOT = short for IDIOT

5. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I did get in then sell out on same day at 16c for a quick buck a while back - flying by the seat of my pants though - very lucky.

Having worked with some of the companies mentioned in the background to management I can recognise the smell of ka-ka - at least in terms of spinning a story quite easily...

There are also too many other similar products about to happen or already out there in the space - cheaper and safer imo.