Interested how you survive without credit?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by hiho, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Auspm

Auspm New Member

Seems to be a common trait among debtors.

Personal experience > everything else.

Mind you, "Certain someone trying to derail this thread AGAIN, stop it, F off once and for all you whiny kid." probably won't help keep the thread on track & not make things personal either.

Or do you simply want the only view here the one which you have?

If people have reported their experience without credit (as the thread asked - note it DID NOT ASK how you survive WITH credit!) and every time it's been undermined.

Then when they retort, it's considered what exactly?

Your words mate, not mine.

If people don't like the responses, why ask the question?

If we're concerned about 'derailing threads' then why are we hammering 'my life with debt is great' when the thread asks specifically how you're surviving WITHOUT it?

I can smell the bias here... the question is, can you?

2. DanDee

DanDee Active Member Silver Stacker

Unfortunately, you don't present yourself as a saver, you come across as a wannabe martyr, assigning blame where most don't think it belongs. so you cop some stick. "shrug" it off.

3. Auspm

Auspm New Member

Anyone outspoken against debtor ideology on SS gets the same treatment.

Ironically... I am the one getting called for 'derailing threads' whilst being labelled a martyr & whiny kid etc etc

Like I said before - I KNEW what the purpose of this thread was when I mentioned it before being another baiting thread.

Look where it ended up.

Look how many debtors completely ignored the thread topic and instead went straight back to playing the man, over the ball.

The thread title is 'HOW YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT CREDIT"

How many responded with OMG CREDIT IS AMAZING!

That's NOT what the thread was about.

Yet... I somehow derailed it?

o_O

You guys were never on damn topic to begin with!

Like I said, bias views are bias. The thread had no purpose other than to start another flame war. I made a number of posts in a very cordial manner detailing the methods of living without credit (as the title asked) and the thread ends up in personal attacks being told to get the turtle out.

Whilst you people have ridiculously bias blinkers (and before GP has to slap on yet another lock), I'd ask those who actually do have an open mind to bear witness to what's happened here and understand the thought process of the individuals behind it.

I'm done here. Get in the last word as you please, but I think the proof speaks for itself.

4. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Surviving without credit.
    Honestly i'd be screwed :/

5. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If people didnt bother responding to obvious baiting far fewer problems would occur.

Maybe try just shaking your head in wonderment instead of replying to everything you dont agree with. Uses less energy and lowers stress.

I let lots of crap slide by. Repetitive banging of heads only results in headaches.

6. DanDee

Well, now that Auspms gone, we can get back on track (just kidding) (about Auspm, not about getting back on track) .
    Let's have a "No Credit" guessing competition!
    How can I set up a profitable business, obtain a decent stock of inventory , maintain a suitable secure storage area with staff to organise your inventory , and source a customer base ready to purchase your merchandise, without credit OR money? (well, less than a couple of hundred bucks)

Nothing illegal, no scams. It can be done.

7. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

But then the f***wits think they somehow win an argument simply because they put the last word in and have blithely dismissed any coherent argument that supports the truth. And then they'll be back tomorrow banging the same bullsh*t drum which is the antithesis of the reasons why we have a secular questioning and rebellion against the MSM that led us all into the GFC. If you are a lover of the GFC crash go to Krugman's blogs and self congratulate yourselves about the wonders of the current system and how you are helping to fix the problems by printing more money and promoting more Government intervention and regulation and more consumer debt but get the frick out of silver for currency purposes because it is a useless relic.

NB Two deliberately posted swear words from someone who usually refrains from such.

8. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

One person's wisely used credit card is another person's path to destruction. Opinions on its merits will differ accordingly.

This debate had no winner before it started and nor will it ever.

9. honey stacker

honey stacker New Member Silver Stacker

I have one which I use, but I can't say it here because A it affects my anonymity in real life and B it's a good idea. It definately can be done.

No DanDee it's not drug dealing ;)

Speaking of scams, my kids are little Pikeys and they ran a balance a coin on a floating lemon among other wheels'n'deals. Their cash flow puts me to shame.

10. petey

petey Active Member Silver Stacker

Previous post edited. I'm tiring of this forum, it's hard to contribute and take part in civil discussion while others are screaming at each other across the table.

11. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

So I did a quick search and it appears you can't hire a vehicle unless you have a credit card. Here's one site's terms and conditions:

Now that would be a big pain in the butt if you didn't have a credit card. Anyone have any experience getting around that one?

12. DanDee

yep, use a visa debit card, works just like a credit card, but the funds have to be in the account.

13. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

So you agree that the govt doesn't have these rights and is basically just using overwhelming force to get what it wants regardless of what individual people want to do with their body and property?

14. DanDee

No, the "govt" does have these rights because it can enforce them.

15. honey stacker

honey stacker New Member Silver Stacker

Yes but it's for the good of the colony,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kqGO1c70ak[/youtube]

16. DanDee

What's the point of having the right to do something if you can't do it?
    or not having the right to do something and doing it anyway, with no repercussions?