@Real $, yeh nice, I'm DCAing into US shares occasionally still mainly dividend stocks eg MCD, 3M etc, the odd tech stock Unity, I'm out of the Oz market at the moment waiting to get back in to mainly growth stocks, still holding some BTC but sold my others and waiting to see what December and The Merge brings before lifting my exposure there again. The most prudent analysts are seeing a dip for BTC in December maybe down to $17000. The talk of $10 or $12 is unlikely IMO, BTC has weathered this financial storm well and the further we get into this macro winter the more upside potential there is I'm thinking. Timing is a mug's game I know but I think we have to pull the trigger before The Fed starts reducing rates if we want to catch the bargains. I'm not sure the guys at Alhambra will get it right with their calls, they also admit that but I have to keep an open mind and try to keep on top of the data available so a combination of patience and DCAing for me depending on the market. And I've got next to zero precious metals at the moment and unlikely to buy any in the next 6 months unless I have cash left over from the above activities, if I do it'll be gold not silver and it won't be physical.