Imported feedback

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by Teal Deer, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Teal Deer

Teal Deer Member

Gday,

I haven't traded on here for some time and would like to again, but the feedback system seems to have changed. Is it normal that feedback is now buried in profiles as "Trader history"?

Anyhow, I had 4 feedback as a seller and 2 as a buyer, but it seems since I traded last they've all been imported and listed as a buyer. Is it possible to get the 4 reinstated as a seller so as to give myself a bit more credibility as a seller?

Cheers :)

2. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

When admin imported all the feedbacks from the old forum all the feedbacks for everyone was imported as buyer as it was much easier for them to do than separate buying and selling.

3. Teal Deer

Teal Deer Member

I see. Are there cases of having these separated- in my case just a few- to improve my credibility at all?

4. Revils

Revils Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I had the same thing, if people are questioning then direct them to your buyer feedback. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you for example as I can see you have done F2F with people I have done F2F with.

Investing for kids likes this.
  5. Teal Deer

Teal Deer Member

Well thank you, kind sir. I'm looking at selling a high value item- likely for post due to stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne, and just sussing out whether to bother listing it as I've got a low post count and feedback over many years, simply due to wavering interest in PMs! It's too high value to post first and receive payment after, but I would understand people's hesitation given some of the characters online.