I reckon Julsy ain't too bad

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Dynoman, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

I realise that your lobotomy must make rational thought extremely difficult for you so I'll oversea your lack of coherent thought :lol:

2. doomsday surprise

doomsday surprise Active Member Silver Stacker

Took you a while to come up with that bit of witticism. You keep believing in your glorious one party state comrade. Some other people here are a bit more rational.

3. Byron

Byron Guest

can't believe that Albanese, the biggest factional backstabber there has ever been, has been "promoted' in this reshuffle. If there is one person i'd love to see booted out is Albanese.

Him and Wong with her smug faux Oxford uppity accent.

As for these reshuffles they are a complete and utter joke. Seriously Labour has to be decimated like in QLD, and start with a completely new slate of people and policies.

4. browski

browski Member

Yeahhhhhh......that's not going to happen. By September, you should see a closing of the polls and a very real chance of a re-election. At that stage you should be head-butting concrete.

5. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL2DH-nKBeA[/youtube]

6. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

+1 for Wong.

7. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Are they going to replace Gillard with Eddie Obeid to improve their chances of a win?

8. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If we got rid of the ALP and greens we could then have a real party like the LDP knock off the Liberals.

9. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

with so many stupid people around that's definately a possibility

10. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

lol! just goes to show - his commie brain couldn't even contemplate that possiblity ... it's so far f.d to the left! :lol:

11. bordsilver

Workers Party would be another good one - if they were still around :(

12. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Without any definition of what constitutes competence for a politician, any argument for or against their competence is baseless and solely opinion. In fact the best that can be said for a politician is that they are ... a politician. And that is not saying very much and is definitely no complement.

They would have to be judged against one's definition of a politician. Lying, cheating, backstabbing, conniving, psychopathic, sycophantic, power hungry, elitist, are all characteristics of successful politicians that come to mind. I think we could make the case in that regard that Labor are full of very competent politicians.

But just because the Liberals are silent and have closed ranks at the moment doesn't mean they are less competent, politically speaking.

I guess one needs to consider if they can really endure more or less competent politicians in the future.

13. doomsday surprise

You're a total retard yippee. You go on a thread, blame labor for banning guns when it was the Libs - hell you blame labor for anything that goes wrong.
    You go on to say that independents should be killed, probably along with labor and the greens. You're not commie, sorry, you're a fascist.
    The world according to yippee - if you don't agree with yippee then you shall be killed. Yippee knows all and if you disagree then you're a commie (and therefore you should be killed). You're almost funny yippee, except that you probably believe all the sh.t you spout.
    No, we don't need a new labor but this thread could certainly do with a new yippee - one with a brain. :D

14. bordsilver

Yip's a bit, let's say, exuberant with his language at times but based on his numerous posts he's someone who understands the non-aggression principle quite well. The politicians in control are the ones who aggress against Yip/other people first. They initiated the aggression against others so Yippe therefore has the right to retaliate. What is the appropriate level of force that Yippe should be morally allowed to use to retaliate is a whole separate issue (e.g. you don't shoot to kill a hapless traveller who trespassed on your land but in other circumstances you should).

You are equating his retaliation as being a fascist or trying to impose a world order according to Yippe, which is completely wrong. The fascist/communist dictator initiates.

15. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

I'd like to invite you over to my place - just so you can talk over my lawn...

16. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Based on your political views I'd have to say that you're definately the retard :lol:

Once again I'll excuse your inability to read my posts and will assume it to be as a result of your lobotomy...
    For the sake of the simple minded I'll repeat that I primarily blame/detest John Howard for taking away my right to self defence, but at the same time I will not entertain for one minute your moronic implication that the ALP were not involved in this flagrant disregard of individual liberties. The ALP voted alongside the Libs with GUSTO to strip us of our rights to self defence! In fact, it had been a long time policy of the ALP before that to want to bring in draconian gun control laws. So in my book the ALP were just as guilty as the Libs were in stripping all citizens of this very basic and most important human right of all!
    savvvvie???? :lol:

As for your other comments - not even worthy of a reply.

17. doomsday surprise

Mate, you should go back to school and learn how to explain yourself. I can read your posts and its abundantly clear what you are. A fascist. Sure, you'll try and come up with your funny (to you anyway) gibes and mask them in some skewed libertarian dribble about taking away your rights.
    If you go back and read your dribble, although maybe you get someone else to read and write for you, (you sound like a 5 year old), you'll see that you advocate killing people not in line with your warped views. Spin it any way you want yippee, but its easy to see what you're on about.
    The fact that you want to get rid of anyone besides the Libs and have a one party state is reason enough to hold your views with disdain. Your childish rants come across as some little boy who lost his toys and now wants to kill everyone until he gets them back.
    Go on and on about my politics if you want and say I'm a commie, as this is what you do about anyone who disagrees with you. If you bothered reading any of my posts I don't give any political party a pass. But don't let your fevered brain get in the way of your delusion.
    You're a pathetic wanna be bully boy who Hitler would have been proud of.

18. doomsday surprise

Why? So you can shoot me for disagreeing with your views?

19. doomsday surprise

No where in this entire thread have you advocated for another party other than the Libs (not sure of the nats).Neither for an existing one or one that is already in Australia. To me that means you want a one party state. Pretty simple to me what you want. But apparently I'm so far to the left that I advocate having more than one party in Australia. You make me laugh Yippee. Do you even read your dribble? Wait, I need to insert a :lol: so you know I'm laughing at you.

20. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

no - so you can fertilise my lawn :lol: