How to look at todays market to make money in ten years

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by Ipv6Ready, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

People with tens millions to billions take this guys advice

People can disagree or take only some parts of advice.

Just remember whether you are collecting metals, digital coins, property or shares the end goal is you have FIAT.

It matters not if you are pure metal, pure digital, pure cash, shares, property or a mix of assets.

If your wealth is just above average, average or below average compared to your peers you need to broaden.

If your invest WEALTH over time is less than SP500 INCREASE you are below average FULL STOP.

Dont feel good you did well last month, you are doing bad if your over all wealth is less than long term SP500 increase

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    oziwassabi, Real $ and mmm....shiney! like this.
  2. Real $

Real $ Active Member Silver Stacker

I see the title attached is Goldman and instantly shy away as trust very little that their information so freely shared is of benefit to me, corruption and manipulation just like good old JP Morgan and there blatant and often reported but never to cease long term metals manipulation...or Goldman Sachs ground breaking pessimistic crap on lithium. But definitely will watch this as the more sources of information I watch try to weigh it up find the relevance. Thanks for the video mate

STKR likes this.
  3. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

At 71 now, being rich in 10 years doesn’t leave much time for cocaine and hookers!

markcoinoz and Real $ like this.
  4. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

In ten years' time, those that are still alive and healthy will view that as a far greater accomplishment than the fact of whether they had
    made any fiat money in the preceding ten years or not.

There is a war being waged against humanity and most people are still blind and clueless as to what is going on.

markcoinoz, olifrated, Real $ and 2 others like this.
  5. Real $

Real $ Active Member Silver Stacker

Think as stackers many of us share similar thoughts and also have made or are making certain, specific countermeasures and preparations, but I also can't live in my head with such a guaranteed bleak outlook, decided to prepare for both negative and positive that way I'm halfway covered...plus as Sammysilver sagely said there's always hookers and cocaine ;) so it's not all bad yet

markcoinoz and ozcopper like this.