How to actually make gold.

Discussion in 'Gold' started by nasa, Jun 27, 2011.

1. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

Wow, faecal usage has increased.

Now it has industrial and nutritional use.

The day will soon come the dollar is worth less than my poop. Down with capitalism and free up the Dung market. We might actually be able to use poop backed currency as an alternative to this manipulated fiat economy.

I should prepare the infrastructure for POOPEX, for the investors in fine Precious Poop.

Time to buy capsules to store that poop.

Anyone selling them in 1oz, 2oz, 5oz, 10 oz, 1kg, 10 kg size?

2. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

Time to bring this out which I posted elsewhere on the forums...

3. Ouch

Ouch Active Member

Anyone here invested in one of these cans? Suppose to track the price of gold.

Source: Artist's shit

4. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

I may have a word with GP and get the patent on 'ShitStackers'... :D

5. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Quite a few of them have burst open making the remaining ones all the more valuable. I was thinking about doing the same with Moccona (Dowe Egberts) Jars but I am using them for prepping at the moment.

6. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

Sniped, Will register the domain tomorrow.

Down with fishball and Artist Shit. That's currency monopoly.

What we need is a global currency that is open and accessible to the regular joes.

With Poo, everyone is worth something, it is a shift(or shit) in paradigm. Rather than an exclusive few excreting the currency, now everyone can excrete the medium of exchange. While you are alive you can crap.

Inflation should be a thing of the past because there is only so much you can crap out in a day. Only tangible crap is accepted as currency, intelligence crap like flaming and moronic monotone statement on facebook is not considered currency.

It is a medium of exchange that also requires consumption of material and commodity to produce, so there is never a grinding halt to the economy. No dookey no honey.

I will convene tomorrow with the leading holders of excrement to form what should be known as Centre of Reassurance for Australian Poop, CRAP for short. CRAP aims to ensure that everyone trades in nothing but the most absolutely pure crap, at CRAP we will assure that the poop delivered conforms to the good CRAP delivery standard. Where every brown bit of crap has been assessed, tested, handled, tasted by former staff of IMF and the central Banks. Customers trading in our crap will be assured, if the crap you have in your possession is not 100% crap, we will guarantee to fully repay it in pure crap, freshly excreted to customer's hands if necessary.

I will also submit a trade mark for dookie,poo,poop,crud,turd,shit,faeces as they just refer to the same crap.

7. Smoothcriminal

Smoothcriminal New Member Silver Stacker

What I like is my meteor spiel earlier is still relevant in a CRAP economy :D - Joe Dirts Boeing bomb is now worth something.