how long will Trump last

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Peter, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

Do you really think Trump is a buffoon or do you just hate him for some various reasons?

A buffoon, let's see.

That is someone who with no political experience beats the entire GOP field, then beats Hillary (who some say has so much power behind her that her enemies always commit suicide).

Someone who promised to repeal NAFTA and got it done. That is, got Mexico and Canada to say Uncle (even though all sides will benefit).

Someone who promised to get China to agree to new trade terms, and got it done (in part) but more to follow. We're talking the Chinese here. They said Uncle (even though both sides will benefit).

Someone who promised many other things and has succeeded. The wall IS being built with Pentagon funds. Yes, Mexico didn't pay yet. But the savings from the NEW version of NAFTA may suffice.

Almost every time Trump's policies have been challenged by some federal judge somewhere, Trump's position is vindicated by higher courts (meaning Trump was right).

Having almost the entire entertainment industry against Trump on daily TV, talk shows, etc, yet many citizens still love him.

Someone who found ways to stop much of the illegal immigrant caravan flows by getting Mexico to stop them and by also by using laws to force them to seek asylum in countries along the way from there they came instead of the US. The many that were coming in caravans from far south of Mexico were stopped by Trump's policies despite the dem's best efforts.

Someone who has withstood constant attack from the media, higher ups at the CIA, FBI, etc, and has survived, and all those against him were fired or resigned in disgrace, and maybe will face justice in the future (Durham probe).

Someone who withstood the Mueller probe and all its shenanigans, and survived.

Someone who withstood impeachment, with all above said forces against him, and was ACQUITTED.

And now his approval is higher than ever.

If this is a buffoon, I'd say your standards need adjusting.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^TLDR

I think he’s a buffoon.

Edit to add: and a compulsive liar.

3. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

@Jim4silver why waste so much time trying to talk sense into these RABID LEFTIES?
    I put that one on my IGNORE LIST (which is available to you when you click on your icon a long time ago).
    "your standards need adjusting." They have no standards JIM, you've seen that in the FIASCO in the States for the last 3 Years. All the best from a @realDonaldTrump supporter.
    Good luck in the 2020 MAGA Elections. Ignore the mindless RIFF/RAFF. _JOHNLGALT.

Jim4silver likes this.
  4. JOHNLGALT

"Edit to add: and a compulsive liar."
    Er, excusame, are we talking about SHIFTY SCHIFF here?
    Take the blinkers of BUD, & smell the TRUMP ROSES, (a breath of FRESH AIR).
    A fragrance so pristine that it will linger long after the DEMS are relegated to the dustbin of history.
    Who woulda knowed that your own _JOHNLGALT. had the eloquence to make that statement? LOLOL.

Seedcoin likes this.
  5. Seedcoin

Seedcoin Member

He said “ grab them by the pussy and they are yours”. That takes balls. I bet none of those liberal losers have ever tried it! And it’s not a lie! Trump is showing up those hopeless career politicians, and the American public love him for it. Go Trump. He hates abortion. That’s what has them leftist losers worried the most. Trump will put conservative judges on the Supreme Court and it’s sending them nuts. Can’t happen soon enough.

JOHNLGALT likes this.
  6. mmm....shiney!

Lied 14 times during the State of the Union speech and all his supporters can do is celebrate grabbing pussy and standing up to fellow corrupt politicians.

Wow! He’s a real hero. :cool:

7. Seedcoin

Seedcoin Member

I point out the truth of a statement Trump made, why didn’t you call that out as a lie? By default you have accepted it as true. Then you call him corrupt. I’m sure he is. Just like you.

8. JOHNLGALT

"Wow! He’s a real hero. :cool:"

So, deleting 35,000 emails from an unsecured server & smashing all cell phones with a hammer after failing to send some back-up to save a U.S. Ambassador when the Embassy was being over-run in BENGHAZI is somebody you NUT-JOBS aspire to FOLLOW? rant off. _JOHNLGALT.

9. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I agree Shiney, and who would imagine that a President would proffer bald faced lies in the State of the Union.

Trump's history as a real estate developer is the mark of the man - dishonest, corrupt and quite happy to rob the working man with Wall Street tricks and strategic bankruptcy.

Trump's character deficits don't seem to matter in the US Congress, nor to his supporters it seems. Granted Trump is the most extraordinarily talented mass communication master, but what he's achieved politically could have been achieved by any of a hundred of them and a lot he could achieve is not even on the table. Trump is proof of the adage tell big lies, tell them often and soon they'll be accepted as true.

I have a qualified support for Trump which is more to do with opposing despicable Hillary, the war monger than supporting old 'Bone Spurs'. Trump and the Republican party swamp creatures are hauling the US closer to a break up of the Union than anyone thought possible from a White House reality show.

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  10. JOHNLGALT

"Trump and the Republican party swamp creatures are hauling the US closer to a break up of the Union than anyone thought possible from a White House reality show."

SHIFTY SCHIFF & no [email protected]$ NADLER have done more to haul the U.S. closer to a break up of the Union than anyone thought possible from a White House reality show. there, I fixed it for you.
    p.s. I'm sick of playing with the LEFTIES, @Jim4silver . I'll leave it to you when you are up to it.

Number 47 likes this.
  11. doomsday surprise

doomsday surprise Active Member Silver Stacker

Hey John, why have you got to shout all the time? We get it, you're pretty stupid. Just tone it down.

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  12. mmm....shiney!

Any idiot can get into a political fight. Look at our pollies as an example. What Trump can’t do is engage in meaningful legislative change for the better. He’s out of his depth when it comes to understanding what is required to make meaningful economic and political reforms and how to go about enacting them.

13. JOHNLGALT

[QUOTE="doomsday surprise, post: 1122842, member: 3930"]Hey John, why have you got to shout all the time? We get it, you're pretty stupid. Just tone it down.[/QUOTE]

Do you really get it @doomsday surprise ? well please just go F'ck yourself & don't tell me what/when/how to do or say anything.
    Who the hell do you MotherPluckers think you are? LOLOL.
    P.S. DO YOU LIKE RED?
    I hope you don't, SORRY,

I HOPE YOU DON'T. (anything your mate shiney likes is a RED FLAG to me).
    _JOHNLGALT. (ALL CAPITALS).

14. JOHNLGALT

"Hey John, why have you got to shout all the time? We get it, you're pretty stupid. Just tone it down."

You want to get personal & off topic (TRUMP LASTING)
    YOU STARTED THIS CRAP, so, just STFUp. pretty please & stay on topic. _JLG.

4 MORE YEARS OF MAGA. $ucker.
    p.s. If you can't beat the message, shoot the messenger, eh? LOL.
    NEXT PLEASE.

15. bigsky

bigsky Active Member

He said “ grab them by the pussy and they are yours”. That takes balls. I bet none of those liberal losers have ever tried it! And it’s not a lie! Trump is showing up those hopeless career politicians, and the American public love him for it. Go Trump. He hates abortion. That’s what has them leftist losers worried the most. Trump will put conservative judges on the Supreme Court and it’s sending them nuts. Can’t happen soon enough.

seedcoin that is not what trump said

he actually said
    Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything
    then goes on to say...grab them by the pussy...you can do anything

there was no mention of "and they are yours" in it at all...."and they are yours" implies that once they expereince your pussy grabbing hand they will never go back
    What donnie has said in his tape...which he has since denied even though its on tape....is probably called or classified as rape these days
    Just ask the near death weinstein.... trump and weinstein were in positions of power....and that power was abused
    Weinstein is currently facing the music...trumps music has not even started yet...many wemen are lining up to seek justice for what trump alegedley did to them
    with his pussy grabbing hands

On abortion
    Mr Trump has adjusted his stance over the years. In 1999, he said: "I'm very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still - I just believe in choice."

So a very much pro choice trump back then

Everyone hates abortion, I have never heard anyone say that they like or love abortion
    It is one of the hardest and gutwrenching decisions that a women or couple may have to make

but you are either pro choice....or no choice

so donnie was....pro choice.....what is he now...sorry what day of the week is it

I am getting my head around your political system...the peoples house and the lands house

So my understanding is that there are the same votes in the senate for each state...so your state could have 100,000 population
    and another state has say 1million or 10million population but all three states would get 2 members elected no matter how
    many people there are in that state....so basically one vote in a high population state could be worth 100 votes in a low
    population state....so the ideal way to win and keep power is to pander to lower population states more than the high population
    states...ideally your polocies should benefit all citizens...but as long as you keep those low population states happy...your in

I dont suppose a lot of those lower population states are quite religious...are they

I also dont suppose those lower population states are full of farmers and ranchers

Would trumps flip flop on abortion be pandering to the religious anti abortion vote

Would trumps winding back of the enviroment and water laws, where now farmers and
    ranchers can do whatever they want with waterways on their lands...they can even poison
    them if they want...have anything to do with keeping the farmers and ranchers happy in those low population states

I was listening to "all things considered" the other day and they were talking to farmers and
    ranchers...about politics and the like...and guess what....many were saying that the new subsidies for cattlemen
    and the trade war requiring China to buy $50 billion worth of agricultural products would be a godsend
    and praising trump for it

Trump is obviously bending over backwards to keep those low population states...red

Whilst most of the population lose in this trade war with china because most things are getting dearer
    but most of the population are in democratically held "blue" states

I was totally blown away when I got my head around your senate system of equal 2 votes per state...
    Win 26 and your party gets to run the show......but if you get say 70% of all US citizens voting for your party
    you could still lose the election

go figure

cheers grant

66rounds and mmm....shiney! like this.
  16. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wow...a lot to take in from this thread..... where's that darn scotch bottle?

17. bubblebobble2

US senate is still a 'boys club'

66rounds likes this.
  18. bubblebobble2

If there were no cameras there in State union, TRUmp would go next to pelosi and grab her p....y!

19. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's because he thinks he has a big brass band, when in reality he only has a tiny, wee tin whistle.

Wee whistle Johnny only has one tone.
    And only one tune so that's why we groan.

20. Michael Stevens

Michael Stevens Active Member

Love him or hate him, the Donald is entertaining to watch!
    He's in their heads & driving them insane.

Oddjob, JOHNLGALT and Shaddam IV like this.