how long will Trump last

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Peter, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

The whole Impeachment fiasco was to try and cover up or block what is going to come out against the Democrats with the Durham investigation/grand
    jury.

Even some democrats know there is nothing there for Impeachment. The Democrats have been talking about Trump impeachment since the day he was elected.

They couldn't find anything with the bull$hit Mueller investigation, so then they give Impeachment a try. Russian collusion? What happened to that?

Where's your inside scoop on Biden firing the Ukraine prosecutor to protect his son who was under investigation by said investigator, and bragging about it on video? I don't see you mention that surprisingly enough. I guess solid proof of wrongdoing by Democrats isn't as exciting as made up theories about Trump?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  2. bigsky

bigsky Active Member

3. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Look - sorry to break this to you but if this Parnas story were watertight, it would've already been scrutinised in the Schiff "investigation" process six ways from Sunday. This won't change a thing.

The reason why they delayed is that the Dems Iowa Caucus is on 3rd February. Senators are obligated by law to attend to the impeachment process 24/7, so they cannot be on campaign trail - meaning senators Warren and Sanders would not be able to campaign during this time. Last night was conveniently the final Dem candidate debate before the Iowa caucus.
    EOYCQb3X4AY8TXc.jpg

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    sterling-nz and Jim4silver like this.
  4. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

It doesnt matter if he wins or loses, as long as the middle class continues to be destroyed. They can do it with him or without and hes a yes man for the Fed, the only people he answers to.

66rounds likes this.
  5. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

sterling-nz likes this.
  6. bigsky

bigsky Active Member

whoops..

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  7. bigsky

bigsky Active Member

Look - sorry to break this to you but if this Parnas story were watertight, it would've already been scrutinised in the Schiff "investigation" process six ways from Sunday. This won't change a thing

I dont think your getting it....it couldn't have been investigated in the Dems impeachment trial so far because Parnas had
    to get it through the courts...he was on donnies side, until he was basically asked to take a bullet by his and
    donnies lawyer, he then realised he was going to be thrown under the bus...or worse...so he turned...he got a new
    legal team and asked to have the documents that were seized (for funnelling illegal donatation into the trump camp)
    released so he could present them to the impeachment trial...I reckon that he had spoken to the dems and they
    knew what was coming...so pelosi held up the delivery of the impeachment until those documents were released
    and thus could be added to the case they were about to hand to the senate...thats my take on it anyway

And just to be sure we all knew what he knew...decided to spill his guts in the media...this also will probably
    increase his and igors chances of still being alive to see a few more birthdays

For donnie to brush this off and just say he doesnt know who Lev parnas is...is laughable

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/...s-lev-parnas-and-lev-has-receipts-76990533807

Rudi's is godfather to lev's son, this aint know blowin

If you care to watch rachel maddow's interview, Lev comes off very,very believable...and quite funny in many spots
    he admits and now regrets his role in getting ambassador yovanovitch sacked

This will change heaps....it is already putting pressure on republican senators to actually call witnesses...and if witnesses
    are called...its game over....if you have half a brain and a half open mind...what lev says happened makes so much sense
    Ukraine is now already investigating the stalking of ambassador yovanovitch and now is investigating the hacking of burisma
    by what appears soviet agents...its already caused the FBI to search robert hyde's home and he has put the finger on
    someone else....this is a snowball...donnie knows it and has tried to distance himself from lev parnas...good luck with that

On a worrying note...i did watch a interview with an ex fox news and retired army lt colonel and ex soviet analyst
    yes its on cnn....but this is such an honest, worrying and heartfelt interview

I think maybe you in the USA need a third party not the blue or red...or at least not the extremes of such,
    but maybe a centre alliance of blue and red...call it the purple party....because donnie has not drained the
    swamp...he has just created a quagmire of hatred and distrust

cheers grant

66rounds likes this.
  8. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If they take trump down he becomes a martyr, if they don't take him down he becomes King of the Jews.

Either way US is screwed. @JohnnyBravo300 has the right idea. Get your guns and metals and bug out

bigsky likes this.
  9. bigsky

bigsky Active Member

Yeah probably true mate, he would certainly become a martyr to some

I already thought he was king of the jews, a moneychanger in a den of theives

I actually dont know why I am so concerned and outspoken about my feeling about him

I dont live there, I didnt vote for him.....but I suppose maybe his position and power and ability to change the
    world for the better or worse...or is it his persona...his brashness...his lies...maybe all the above

His catch phrase of making america great again....the only way you could do that is by uniting and not dividing

All he has done is divide with greater force, the richest and most powerful nation on earth, where the richest
    get the tax cuts and the poorest get their foodstamps taken away, the best schools in the world with the
    most undereducated, the best hospitals but the most people that cant afford to get sick....
    The really rich are now becoming alarmed by this wealth divide as they are fearing
    civil unrest, yet his powerbase and supporters are mainly in the middle and lower socio economic areas
    that have not greatly benefitted from his policies

They have been sold a lie, which we all know trump is the master of

The only way to counter this is with the truth and calling out his lies

But it seems that mc 900ft jesus was right....Truth...is out of style

cheers grant

66rounds and Silverling like this.
  10. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I understand you completely and share your pain. The US is in between a rock and a hard place. Clinton and the pizza crew on one side, Trump and bankers on the other. Nothing good will come out of US this election.

madaw1 likes this.
  11. Ag bullet

Ag bullet Well-Known Member

HA HA. just had a funny experience. i was playing chess online and i noticed my opponent's online name was 'ih8tTrump'.

so in the chat board i wrote 'go trump 2020'. he immediately resigned! he couldn't get out of there fast enough! LMAO!

i'm expected to be tolerant of a politically motivated user name yet if i say 'go trump' they have a brain explosion and flip out.

just had to share this experience with a trump hater.

12. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

"Lev parnas did a few interviews last night, the one by rachal maddow is enlightening". says @bigsky .

Nothing Rachel Maddow (with a Capital R & spelt with an e instead of an a) would be enlightening. He/she/it is so far compromised with her attempted coup attempts on behalf of the SEE EYE AYE (DEEP STATE), that she will be lucky not to spend the rest if her life in GITMO. _JOHNLGALT.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  13. bigsky

bigsky Active Member

All good, I aint going to take any offence to your political views
    even if they differ from mine, the only US politician that I have ever
    donated to was Ron Paul so as you can see from that I am neither
    a republican nor democrat, I just can not stand what Trump is

So johnlgalt (spelt with little letters and in black) do you think trump knows who
    lev parnas is...do you think he is lying or telling the truth when he says that he doesnt know him

66rounds likes this.
  14. JOHNLGALT

At this point "what difference does it make" - to quote one of your ilk, who hasn't been locked up for one or her many seditious & treasonous acts. _JLG. (truth seeker).

15. bigsky

bigsky Active Member

So you think he is lying...and that he does know lev parnas

16. JOHNLGALT

Just believe what you want to.
    What are you going to do if I don't agree with you & your ANTI-TRUMP ANTIFA buddies, come around & beat me over the head with bicycle locks & metal pipes?
    Because you LEFTIE peeps are so ANTI-FASCIST you cannot take NO FOR AN ANSWER.
    2020 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. 2020.
    MAGA, if you don't like it emigrate to Australia (where we have more than our share of LEFTIE NUTJOBS).
    e.g. Climate Change (Global Warming, until that SCAM fell through). _JOHNLGALT.

17. bigsky

bigsky Active Member

Honestly...I am not going to do anything to you if you dont agree with me...why would I

It was a pretty simple question....I was asking what you believe in..
    are you not a truth seeker

Yes...I will take no for an answer....
    I will also take yes for an answer..
    But you have offered neither

I know what I believe, trump is lying (as usual), of course he knew parnas,
    umteen photos and a video (plus various documents) proove this IMO
    Parnas was working for rudi, rudi is still working for donnie...to get what donnie wanted...
    Ukrainian Dirt....but smearing and then removing an ambassadore and withholding much needed aid to
    a country at war, to try and manufacture an outcome that will all but destroy your opponents chances at
    the next election....this is morally wrong and against the law...if it was a perfect call and no quid pro quo,
    then there should be no issues with witnesses being called, if the republicans stonewall and push this through
    without witnesses, then this will be the day democracy (and truth) dies IMO...and the republicans will then be
    voted out of power in a landslide at the november elections (after boltons book gets released)...

There are no easy options for those republican senators with a conscience....

i am sure there must be at least 4 of them left

cheers grant

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  18. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It should be very obvious bigsky that the johnlgalt character is a troll with not much up top, and what is there is addled by meds and alcohol.

As you can see from your brief interaction, he doesn't understand the issues discussed here, and is limited to ejaculating his internet droppings into any thread that has a word count he can cope with.

All in all I think it's three cheers for free speech and the generosity of our forum moderators

19. bigsky

bigsky Active Member

Yeah....It looks that way doesnt it Julie

He/she seemed so sure of their convictions,

Anyway....I suppose we will just have to wait a few days and see how this
    impeachment plays out, if it doesnst get thrown out first up then see if
    any witnesses are going to be called...if they are I think this will go on for
    many, many weeks

cheers grant

20. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Technically, if the Republicans drag it on in, and keep the Democrat senators tied up for months, then Trump chooses to resign, and is pardoned by Pence if necessary, then Trump runs for election and wins; can he then run for then another 4 years as his first term was not completed? Thus he is president for 11+ years.

madaw1, jultorsk, sterling-nz and 2 others like this.