how long will Trump last

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Peter, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Aurora et luna

Aurora et luna Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

It's hard to get good unbiased news anywhere. Can it actually be a thing? I'm guessing there would be plenty of zerohedge news fanatics here? I know I'm one of them. Also the non-mainstream news flows are good. I'm liking True Pundit, Gateway Pundit, the Epoch Times at the moment.

sgbuyer likes this.
  3. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I read ZH for the gold and financial news but politically it’s Russian propaganda and very anti-China. I also read Nadeem walayat’s MarketOracle.co.uk. The world isn’t black and white and in the multi-polar world. It’s important to be able to identify propaganda from facts as it will affect our financial and investment judgement.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    66rounds likes this.
  4. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

Why is it that every time the left and friends call out Trump as being the Boogeyman, it always turns out later that Trump is the "good guy"? This has happened so many times by now I can't keep count.

Too bad the MSM is crooked because by now the boy has cried wolf so many times everyone is hoping the boy gets eaten alive by the big bad wolf.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2019/10/23/military-leader-of-syrian-kurds-thanks-trump/

Maybe Trump will get the Nobel prize like the dancing moron? How many innocents died in the mid east due to Obummer's Arab Spring?

Oddjob likes this.
  5. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

6. Jim4silver

Great news the US has taken out the ISIS leader. Unfortunately, the US dems are upset. Just a few days ago they were mad that ISIS was going to grow because we left some Syria posts. Today they are mad we took out the leader and some are saying it will cause "instability" in the world.

The best part about all of this is Trump ordered it and didn't tell the US dems like Pelosi. I would imagine one of them would have probably called the guy and warned him if they knew beforehand.

It's sad that we can trust Russia with pre attack knowledge more than we can trust the US dem leaders (I don't have anything against Russia, but they are a competitor for world power).

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-shot-president-trump-after-al-baghdadi-raid/

Oddjob likes this.
  7. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

For the thirteenth time. Dead or not makes no difference. He was their love child. They'll just promote the next one and tell him what to do. I'm expecting the next cells to start popping up in Lebanon

Shaddam IV likes this.
  8. Jim4silver

I don't believe there is any way to eliminate ISIS. I don't believe the US should be in those countries dicking around anyway.

But, it was nice to see the hit on the current ISIS leader go through successfully. I have always been amazed at the capabilities of the US special forces (and other such around the world like SAS, etc).

Shaddam IV likes this.
  9. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

According to Trump, the secrecy of Saturday night’s raid meant US helicopters needed to fly low to avoid detection. This low approach was made possible through coordination with other forces in the area, who were warned in advance of the incoming American troops. Trump said that the Russians were notified of the flyover, but weren’t clued in to the raid.
    According to Trump, al-Baghdadi detonated a suicide vest after trying to flee through a tunnel with three of his young children. Although badly mutilated, Trump claimed that they were able to use tests to identify his body.
    https://www.rt.com/news/471978-russia-turkey-iraq-helped-kill-baghdadi/

10. alor

Russian MoD doubts Trump’s announcement of killing ISIS chief al-Baghdadi, rejects claims it assisted US forces in op
    https://www.rt.com/russia/471984-trump-russia-baghdadi-killed-syria/

usually the head survived those vests bomb,

There’s no credible data to prove a successful American raid took place against Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Russia’s Defense Ministry said. The US coalition didn’t even carry out any airstrikes in Idlib recently.
    But the Russian Defense Ministry insisted that “there were legitimate questions and doubts about the very fact [of the US operation] and, especially, its success.”

66rounds likes this.
  11. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Probably because it never happened. Baghdadi is either sipping a martini around the dead sea or died long ago in an untargetted strike on Mosul. Give it a few years and they will kill him again and bury his body at sea like OBL

JOHNLGALT and sgbuyer like this.
  12. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

13. raven

raven Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^^^^^^^
    yeah mate !
    :)

14. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Hey, 66 Silver, looks like you don't buy the official '1984 George Orwell line'.
    Damn-it-all, re-edumacation camp for you Mr. 66. LOLOL. _JLG.

66rounds likes this.
  15. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

"Maybe Trump will get the Nobel prize like the dancing moron? How many innocents died in the mid east due to Obummer's Arab Spring?"

2 LESSO's dancing together in the video, good one Jim4.

66rounds likes this.
  16. sgbuyer

Had the Deep state known about plans to take out the ISIS chief, whether through Trump or from one of the spies implanted in the White House or Pentagon, I'm quite sure the plan would have failed because al-baggage would had been tipped off and would disappear into the sand faster than anyone can get him.

The fact that Trump managed to pull this off probably means very few people in Whitehouse (except for maybe his son-in-law) and most importantly, the CIA don't know about it. Trump is being bugged and monitored 24/7 so he won't be able to coordinate this plan by talking to anyone in face or over a phone. Perhaps Trump can speak Dothraki?

Al-baggage would be a great trophy for Putin.

[​IMG]

Jim4silver and 66rounds like this.
  17. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

18. sgbuyer

erdogan must be jumping furious now or he is in cahoots with Trump for putting up this show just to lure al-baggage out of his hiding place.

Jim4silver likes this.
  19. alor

20. Jim4silver