how long will Trump last

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Peter, Mar 5, 2017.

1. sodl

sodl Active Member

2. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

O'Canada........

I like the dual image of JT and Fidel...........it's like putting a pic of Prince Harry and James Hewett side by side....hehehehehe

jultorsk likes this.
  3. Oddjob

sgbuyer and sodl like this.
  4. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

Ann Coulter is now a big Trump critic. I don't like to make fun of a person's appearance because generally folks can't change certain things. But every time I see Ann Coulter I would keep trying to remember what character in Star Wars she reminded me of. I finally remembered and apparently I wasn't the only one who felt that way (Jar Jar).

In my opinion she is the right wing version of Rev. Al Sharpton and others on the left that only care about self promotion, etc.

https://gifer.com/en/JVUR

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ic-lying-conman-doesnt-intend-build-wall.html

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  5. Oddjob

6. Jim4silver

Trump is often portrayed as a "white supremacist" and racist by certain leftist media in the US. This same media will also often "indirectly" infer that his supporters are white supremacists/racist/etc.

If that were true, why does Trump do so many nice things for Israel? He moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. Now Trump wants the Golan Heights to be recognized as belonging to Israel (officially).

Real US "white supremacists" hate Israel and jewish people with no exceptions. They hate them even more than they hate black people, who they also hate quite a lot (talking about US based white supremacists/klansmen, etc).

Many Trump supporters are also pro Israel (US having good relations with Israel, etc), or at least neutral. So the leftist allegation of white supremacy among Trump and his supporters has no basis in fact just on this fact alone, using the standard definition of "white supremacist" as the term is used in the US.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/us/politics/golan-heights-trump.html

7. Oddjob

Good post Jim. I seem to remember the likes of Jesse Jackson and others lauding DJT for his work with Afro-American's and other minority groups. White supremacist my arse.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wouldn’t it be weird if America’s second civil war was fought between people who did college courses ending in the word “studies” vs. People who did STEM subjects and trades.

Crybullies and Soy Children and baristas in a cage match against oil rig deck hands and construction workers and farmers. It would be all over so quickly that they would have to bring in Truckasaurus to entertain the crowd while they hose out the cage before the next round.

9. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

Unfortunately we have the same grubs here like the "leader" of the Green Richard Di Natale :mad:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    Shaddam IV likes this.
  10. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

There are always impeachment threats with any president. Nothing new there. Trump will be fine as long as he continues to follow orders and doesnt buck the money system in place. He seems to be right on track with the same policies as always, keep all the bubbles pumped and spend us into oblivion.
    No one wants to get JFK'd after all.
    I really liked the no holds barred trump that campaigned but he seems to have reversed to the same old policies. I shouldnt have expected anything but had my hopes up.

11. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't think you're alone there. It looks to me to be the same as all the "hope" bound up with Obama, followed by the same old same old.

My disappointment with Trump is that he appears to have surrounded himself with sly deep state serpents like Pence and Bolton, who are either sub-intelligent sociopaths or genuine fruit loops.

Still the Dems have a mighty big challenge for 2020. They've not a shadow of a contender yet and time is running out. If they dredge up a Clintonesque strategy of tired old septuagenarians like Biden and Kerry who should be nodding off after their afternoon meds, then Trump will just "do them slowly" as my favourite PM once said.

mrsilverservice likes this.
  12. Oddjob

13. Oddjob

14. Jim4silver

Ha Ha Mueller report will not result in ANY collusion indictments, just a few process crimes for lying to investigators, etc. Dems won't be happy.

Keep the faith Trump supporters. The crooked media tries to make you think Trump is failing and never accomplishes anything. In fact he has undone much of Obummer's EOs, 2 conservative SC justices, and getting ready to drain the crooked LEFTIES and RINOS from the swamp. This is more positive for the US than anything Obummer did in 8 years, even if you subtract all of the subversive, anti-US stuff he did to try and make us a 3rd world $hithole like all elite leftists want.

Give it time. The script is about to flip and you will see the swamp dwelling anti-Trumpers start to get into big $hit. It's coming and much of the needed testimony has already been adduced. Some of it already leaked to the public but the media won't touch it just yet.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/dershowitz-comey-should-be-held-in-contempt/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    jultorsk, Oddjob and mrsilverservice like this.
  15. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It was obvious from the start that Mueller was on a fishing expedition. I wonder where the Clintons would be with the same investigation scope.

16. mrsilverservice

Were else but in a Federal prison :)

At least they would have something to look forward to when our "fine" ex P.M. J Gilliard came to visit :D

17. mrsilverservice

Were else but in a Federal prison :)

At least they would have something to look forward to when our "fine" ex P.M. J Gilliard came to visit :D

18. mrsilverservice

I liked my post so much I posted it twice :confused:

The truth is that it took soooooooo long to load I clicked twice and you see the results :) sorry :D

JOHNLGALT likes this.
  19. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

You can delete one of them by EDITING one of them & asking the moderator to delete one of them if it is within 24 hours of your post, CHEERS.

mrsilverservice likes this.
  20. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member