how long will Trump last

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Peter, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

I wonder now that POTUS's old liar/lawyer Michael Cohen is spilling his guts taking the high moral ground trying to save face and soften his sentence with any plea bargain that might be offered what will be the short and long term affects on Donalds Trumps presidency if any.

The morally corrupt Democrats have not and will not stop trying to impeach him,so were to from here only time will tell.

Either way we won't have to wait for very long to see what might come of it.

3. Oddjob

US Congressman (R) Jim Jordan gave a pretty good summary post Cohen's opening diatribe.

Note: Interesting that the Cohen hearing was delayed and coincided with Trump's Hanoi meeting with Kim so MSM don't have to talk about the Hanoi meeting which is huge in itself, rather comments from Cohen get the front page.

4. Oddjob

If trotting out Cohen, Stormy and co is the best the Democommies can do now (given they have no ideas, no strategy or platform for 2020)...well then come 20 Jan 2021, DJT will be taking the oath again.

[​IMG]

Ipv6Ready likes this.
  5. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is sooo true, Trump doesn't care what we think lol and besides significant number of Americans agree and adore him.

Hope somethings comes up that actually horrifies him because the only thing that would horrify him would be something that makes everyone laugh at him.

Something like a video of him getting a Golden Shower, pictures/video of him Getting spanked by Dominatrix Melania while he is wearing diapers or a tape of him fantasying about his daughter Ivanka.....

....Petty things like criminality, racism or borg standard sexual misdeeds wouldn't worry him much.

6. Oddjob

If you have ever dealt with a corporate property developer you'll have seen that have the hide of a rino... nothing phases them....

Thought " Getting spanked by Dominatrix Melanie".....:);):p:D:):):):)

Just read an article https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ir-predicts-Michael-Cohen-WHACKED-prison.html

With the headline....'Gambino mob heir predicts Michael Cohen will get WHACKED in prison because 'inmates love Trump and hate rats'

Never heard / seen a headline like that before. Might sound funny and some would say they'll be seeing DJT soon but geez... even the crimes like him. Florida (I think) just passed a law allowing ex crimes to vote... may come back to bite them.

7. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

Trump is the best prez we've had here in my lifetime (50+yrs) maybe longer. I am so glad that the leftists/elites/communists have doubled down on their insane policies and such since Trump was elected. Especially the young idiots like AOC (recently said US folks need to stop reproducing, LOL). I bet her overseas commie friends would love that.

Now the general public, who generally consumes and believes all the leftist tripe the media presents, is starting to see how full of $hit leftists are, even their hero tv racist gay liberal stars who are so beloved and worshiped are seen for what they really are.

Trump's presidency has put light on the cockroaches at the top of the DOJ and FBI, etc, that most citizens (myself included) never thought existed. This is more than "deep state". Keep watching folks, in time more will come out. I anticipate in the next month or less you will start seeing things heating up, and not against Trump but those against him.

Comey, HRC, etc. They will eventually be exposed for what they did. Whether or not they get charged and convicted I don't know.

Mueller's probe is about to end with NOTHING about Trump and collusion. They got some of Trump's people for process crimes (lying to investigators) and some other minor crap but Trump will come out the WINNER like he always seems to do.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    STC, mrsilverservice and Oddjob like this.
  8. Oddjob

Good post Jim4silver.

I've been amazed and shocked in my Trump ride since 2016 on just how deep seated corruption is in the US Gov't establishment. I think back to things I've read / seen from various past US presidents and they all knew but only some were prepared to speak about it or try to do something.

Ike knew what was happening and warned the US public in his final address to the nation.

JFK knew something had to be done and appeared to be readying to act but didn't know how powerful a force he was up against and got killed for it.

Reagan knew too but wasn't strong enough or organised to make change, survived a assassination attempt so played ball from there on in.

DJT knows all and finally has the support from within to make change.... and it's coming.

Jim4silver likes this.
  9. Oddjob

10. Tokyo

Tokyo Member

At least you guys have wild cards on hands look at us Canadian PM completely moron . We need guy like him in Canada. Trump is slowly bring the wealth back in USA , Mexico wall is good example no slippage on imports goods forces businesses to operate in USA & importer pays for walls not USA. All part of game plan

11. Tokyo

Tokyo Member

Open your eyes wide you see the bigger picture. Some say USA be impacted by low oil prices trump wants,, US can use there own oil with pipeline already in place doesn’t need to sell them so they don’t care about oil prices. Not like Saudi&Iran&Russia major income is export money grab from EU nations

12. Tokyo

Tokyo Member

Too much tv & news believers doesn’t make you stronger . Some things happens no matter what we wish for it end of economic cycle/death/war/natural disaster

13. Oddjob

Hey Tokyo....Is Justin T going to be handed his hat given his ex AG dropped the hammer on him for trying to interfere in a criminal investigation?

14. Tokyo

Tokyo Member

I don’t keep up with that story but soon no place for him to stay in Canada. It be interesting Who would be next PM, lot a angry people voting can make bad decisions. I definitely not wanting to hold Cad$ fiat as nobody wants them at moment and probably gets deflated even more.

15. barneyrubble

barneyrubble Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

16. Oddjob

Interesting comment. Dr. Pippa Malmgren is establishment thru and thru having worked for Bush Jr and Barry. She is creature of the swamp just like her father.

Disinfo play from Dr P I feel.

17. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

Yep,from what I am seeing looks like he is enjoying himself,I cannot seeing him yielding in anyway to "his enemies" which you think would China or Russia.

It is a sad indictment for a President when your biggest enemy is your very own countrymen :eek:

Oddjob likes this.
  18. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

It only appears that the "countrymen" are against Trump. It is the elite machine (news media, hollyweird, and other assorted commies) that want Trump out.

19. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Did a search on the Canadian pm. Looks intersting. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Oddjob

Yep, did some reading on JT's issues yesterday...looks like he could be in a spot of bother.