HERE AVAILABLE. NZ NOSE ART P/UP GIRLS, LUNAR DRAGON&PEARLDRAGON

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Maggie, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

THEY ARE IN STOCK NOW

PM ME PLEASE.

Mintage of only 3,000 coins each!
    This coin set celebrates Nose Art with famous imagery from World War II! It consists of 3 x 1oz .999 silver coins with color designs on the reverse that represent some of the most famous Nose Art of WWII Bombers. Ever since men went to war in airplanes, they have felt the need to decorate their mounts with unofficial and personal markings known as Nose Art. Often frowned upon by authorities and admired by the rest, these colourful decorations have in turn been inspiring, emotive, aggressive, humorous, cynical or even tasteful.

The designs shown in this set are the very famous and ever-popular "Memphis Belle," "Briefing Time," and "Yellow Rose." The coins also incorporate background detailing of rivets in the plane panels. On the obverse, the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Each set is presented in a custom tin replicating plane paneling. A certificate of authenticity comes with each set.With only 3,000 made, and only a very small fraction secured by APMEX, these sets will sell out fast! Do not lose time and resort to paying higher premiums on the secondary market. Buy yours straight from APMEX today, while we have them in stock! This would be a great gift for any veteran, plane enthusiast, pinup enthusiast, or someone with a fascination for World or U.S. History.

Regards Maggie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I HAVE IN STOCK NZ NOSE ART PIN UP GIRLS SPECIAL $250.00

NZ LUNAR 2012 GILDED 1OZ DRAGON SOLD MORE COMING

NZ GILDED SWORDFISH 1OZ $ 89.00

NZ GILDED FIJI TAKU 1OZ $ 89.00

PM ME

2. Honestcoins

Honestcoins New Member

I am showing 174 currently available on apmex

3. Pook

Pook New Member

These coins appear to be available right now directly from the New Zealand (NZ) mint. I'm not sure if this could save all of you money or not, for shipping purposes, etc., but felt compelled to join this site to let you know.

I'm just an American who has just recently entered the world of numismatics, and am scouring forums all over the web looking for the best coins to purchase in the future. I jumped on the glow in the dark dinosaur coins from the Royal Canadian Mint a week ago and I've been looking for the next hot coin(s) to invest in. Interest in the great white shark coin brought me to another thread on this forum, which in turn led me to this one.

I hope this helps somebody. Even if it's just those with interest in these coins who end up missing tonight's deadline for the group purchase if this is too late.

4. Maggie

Thank you for your post. I contacted the NZ Mint weeks ago and I am still waiting. I would be really worried if I had placed our orders paid for them, and still be waiting for a response. I would prefer to go with the service from Apmex. I know our order will be here in 10 days safe and sound. : )

Regards Maggie

5. Pook

Pook New Member

Maggie,

Sorry if my post caused you any headaches. I intended to edit it but was unable to. I probably should've just made another post.... The NZ Mint for some reason also lists them as a Pre-Order and indicated a March shipping time. Methinks the NZMint is run a bit unproffessionally to put it mildly.

From reading some of your posts elsewhere on the board it is clear that you know best. I wouldn't order from them anyway as the shipping to the U.S. for me is ridiculous. I may end up requesting a Great White Shark from you for this reason, please PM with details as I am very new to this.

Cheers.

6. Maggie

Pook, please don't worry. As I said before I did send them an email a few weeks ago but have not received a reply. After I worked out the price differences between NZ Mint and Apmex, there was no question in my mind what to do. Apmex keep me advised when products of interest to us are coming out of customs and how many they will have available. They have our orders out and delivered within 2 weeks of placing order. It is free of any problems. I think our Members would prefer to know they will not miss out and get what they want.
    I need people like yourself to post what you do so I can get as much information possible, I appreciate all comments.
    Thank you Maggie

7. Maggie

IN STOCK