Hello Again

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by gocylvor, Jan 6, 2020.

1. gocylvor

gocylvor New Member

Its been awhile now since I was active on this site, doing a lot of traveling, nice to see many more folks interested in gold & silver. The price of G & S has not done much in the last 8-9 years, as it goes, but every time it gets a bit of momentum, that lead boot called the paper market stomps it down again, still at least it wont catch fire like paper & plastic.
    Then theres digital, which is really a question Id like to ask your opinions on, will it make owning gold & silver illegal when cash has been taken away? I see this in some scandinavian countries, where shops have signs on windows saying cash is not acceptable for any purchases. I guess that will come here to Aus.as well in the not too distant future.It would be interesting to know what others think. Thanks

openeyes and Boyscout like this.
  2. Boyscout

Boyscout Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome back

3. openeyes

openeyes Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome back. You will find quite a number of discussions on crypto’s and money and what place people think G + S will have in the coming years. Opinion is very diverse and discussion robust to put it mildly. Enjoy.

4. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

Welcome back!