GSR What is your target ?

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Austacker, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

Howdy All

With the fluctuations going on at the moment I thought it may be a good time to see what you all thought was a good GSR (Gold to Silver Ratio) I know this will get many varied opinions but that in itself would be interesting. Of course number of Oz's in holdings isn't important just the GSR.

My initial aim was get a good position in Silver, which I now have done, while not large by any stretch I do have a fair stock. However my Gold is a little lacking while still having some I think in the next few months this will be my target. At the moment I am probably something like 80:1 I have not done the exact ratio yet. So I am keen to see what others are working towards ?

I know this gets covered from time to time, but again seeing such movement over the last few weeks I feel a new thread is warranted.

2. euphoria

euphoria New Member

I currently have a GSR around 40. Adding To silver still at the moment, havent bought gold for a while. I dont think i would want to go above a 60GSR. Just keep stacking