Goods for barter thread [November]

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by ozcopper, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revils

Revils Active Member Silver Stacker

Sold

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. SluiceGoose

SluiceGoose Member

2 x 26 inch Mountain Bikes
    after $450 but would prefer something like a 5 gram Gold bar or equivalent Silver (yes cheaper for metals i know)

both are expensive bikes and served me well but not using them as much as last few years so time to move them on for someone else to enjoy

Bike 1: Giant thermo 2
    Giant Resized.jpg Tubes Resized.jpg
    It is in very good condition and hardly got used as i always used the Orbea
    has disk brakes front and rear, new hand grips as of last year and seat in good condition also
    tires are maxis and TBH very Meh. even tho they are in good condition they loved a bindy puncture so i will throw in 2 x $80 worth of new gel filled tubes for the lucky buyer as current tubes are done for IMO
    forks have adjustable pre-load so can set it nice and hard for speed or soft for the bumpy stuff
    has working speedo but battery is flat. just uses one of those little round bad boys
    and drink bottle holder

Bike 2: Orbea Sport
    Orbea Resized.jpg
    this was my GO TO Bike so is in good but Fair condition as i used it a lot . Highly rate this bike
    fairly new WTB tires witch can be used for tubeless setup also but currently have gel filled tubes in there in good condition
    Forks are also dampening adjustable hard or soft
    brand new ADI hand grips
    drink bottle holder
    fairly new Specialized seat as the factory seat was horribly uncomfortable but this seat i can ride for hrs
    has working speedo but is also flat and will need battery replacement

both bikes suit a man of my size (6.3) all tho i did find the Orbea more comfortable for some reason even tho frames are pretty much same size
    can throw in a couple of random helmets also if you like

F2F in Bendigo Victoria area or i can deliver to Melbourne Victoria for 1 or 2 ounce silver depending east or west side

PM me for my mobile if you want full resolution pictures
    Cheers

3. Clank47

Clank47 Member

Hello stackers, for swaps today I have a rare collectable from Royal Dutton. Flambe the Genie, model HN2999 was made in the 90s and is definitely hard to come across these days. Photos to come this afternoon when I can. It's in pristine condition.

My Price is 12 oz of low premium silver, each paying postage. Cash price $280 posted.

4. Clank47

Clank47 Member

Here's an image and check this site from price ref. Lowest current eBay price is around $340 from UK. Thanks - Clank

https://www.roundaboutantiques.com.au › ...
    Web results
    HN2999 Royal Doulton Flambe figure The Genie | Character Figures ...

Attached Files:

5. Jason1

Jason1 Active Member

Only one left, can email you a video if you want to see it working.
    Might do more at a later date, but may not be for a while, if being shipped I pay postage for the magnet slide at my end and you pay the postage to send the silver at your end. that is the easiest way

1for1 likes this.
  6. Hp1173

Hp1173 Active Member Silver Stacker

Hi All,

I have a sterling silver ladies watch for sale. Made by EMKA Geneve (Hallmarked 0.925 EZP - which is consistent with other old EMKA watches, it doesn't actually say EMKA anywhere though). Swiss made 17 jewels manual movement (no batteries needed). Runs well, however it has been a while since its last service (has been unused for many years). General wear and tear as expected for a watch of its age. There is a chip in one of the corners of the glass that you can see in the photos. My photos do not do the watch justice

Absolute Bargain at $99 + 10 delivery or 12 round 50’s.

More photos:
    https://imgur.com/a/u7im2WE
    [​IMG]

Clank47 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.