Goods for barter thread [December]

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by ozcopper, Nov 29, 2019.

1. ozcopper

ozcopper Administrator Staff Member

Goods for barter thread.

Just a reminder, its is ok to ask a cash price but you MUST include a price in a precious metal, e.g. swap for 5 ounces of silver or $100.

2. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Up for sale/trade is a website I purchased from another stacker on here.
    $400 or the equivalent in PM (Au generic is best).

The site is www.silverlunar.com and has good potential. The traffic has increased since ownership and since the PM price increased.
    It currently still has Perth Mint affiliation and active subscriber list, which all come with this sale/trade.

It is relatively the same since I took ownership as work and personal instances all happened at the same time, so time do not have time.
    I replaced the PM charts and updated the other tables and a blog or two, apart from that just needs a refresh.

Any questions feel free to send a message. More than happy to answer any questions.
    StewyD32.

3. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Surface Pro 3 i5-4300U 8gb RAM 256gb SSD
    In mint condition, used for university studies.
    Well looked after, was typically kept in a solid leather cover that is too worn to bother including.

Comes with Surface Desk attachment that is great for office or home study use. Included Surface Pen was never used and doesn't connect, probably out of batteries. Touch cover also included but quite dirty, recommend replacing, works great otherwise.

Power adaptors included for both tablet and desk attachment.

Looking for 4/10 or 1/2 Ounce of gold or equivalent in cash.

Will include GL.iNet Mini Travel router, USB powered and very handy for travelling (can use it for free WiFi access at hotels and motels that have ethernet ports)

Images available at link below:
    https://imgur.com/a/T0dDf40

4. SluiceGoose

SluiceGoose Member

2 x 26 inch Mountain Bikes
    after $450 but would prefer something like a 5 gram Gold bar or equivalent Silver (yes cheaper for metals i know)

OPEN TO OFFERS ALSO

both are expensive bikes and served me well but not using them as much as last few years so time to move them on for someone else to enjoy

Bike 1: Giant thermo 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It is in very good condition and hardly got used as i always used the Orbea
    has disk brakes front and rear, new hand grips as of last year and seat in good condition also
    tires are maxis and TBH very Meh. even tho they are in good condition they loved a bindy puncture so i will throw in 2 x $80 worth of new gel filled tubes for the lucky buyer as current tubes are done for IMO
    forks have adjustable pre-load so can set it nice and hard for speed or soft for the bumpy stuff
    has working speedo but battery is flat. just uses one of those little round bad boys
    and drink bottle holder

Bike 2: Orbea Sport
    [​IMG]
    this was my GO TO Bike so is in good but Fair condition as i used it a lot . Highly rate this bike
    fairly new WTB tires witch can be used for tubeless setup also but currently have gel filled tubes in there in good condition
    Forks are also dampening adjustable hard or soft
    brand new ADI hand grips
    drink bottle holder
    fairly new Specialized seat as the factory seat was horribly uncomfortable but this seat i can ride for hrs
    has working speedo but is also flat and will need battery replacement

both bikes suit a man of my size (6.3) all tho i did find the Orbea more comfortable for some reason even tho frames are pretty much same size
    can throw in a couple of random helmets also if you like

F2F in Bendigo Victoria area or i can deliver to Melbourne Victoria for 1 or 2 ounce silver depending east or west side

PM me for my mobile if you want full resolution pictures
    Cheers

5. oziwassabi

oziwassabi Active Member Silver Stacker

Evening stackers,

For all those “retro” gamers out there we have 4 lots available for barter!
    If any more information, pictures or questions are required please do not hesitate to PM.

Each party to pay own postage.

Lot 1: 2x Nintendo Amiibo 3DS Interactive Figures – 1oz 999 silver or $30

1x Toad (figure approx. 8cm tall) and 1x Peach (figure approx. 10cm tall) from the Super Mario Collection

Boxes have not been opened but have been heavily handled etc with marks, scratches/tears, dog ears/folds,
    old price sticker remnants and other signs of wear.

Lot 2: 3x Funko Pop Stylized Vinyl Figures – 2oz 999 silver or $60

1x Stone Cold Steve Austin WWE figure #05, 1x Liu Kang Mortal Kombat X figure #252 and 1x Blanka Street Fighter Figure #140
    – Each figure approx. 9.5cm tall

Boxes have not been opened but have been heavily handled etc with marks, scratches, dog ears, old price sticker remnants and other signs of wear. **Steve Austin box has heavier damage particularly the bottom front corner.

Lot 3: 1x Each (9 in total) PlayStation 2 Games and Nintendo Cartridge: – 3oz 999 silver or $90

- Capcom V SNK2 – Dragon Ball Z: Budokai – Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 – FIFA 06 – WW SmackDown Shut Your Mouth
    – Final Fantasy X-2 – Armored Core 2 – Mortal Kombat Deception – Hyper Street Fighter 2

Plus: 1x Super Nintendo Street Fighter 2 Turbo Cartridge

Cases and cartridge have been heavily handled etc with marks, scratches, dog ears, old price sticker remnants and other signs of wear.
    Disks look to be in good condition.

Lot 4: Mortal Kombat X “Scorpion” Figurine by WB Games and NetherRealm Studios – 3oz 999 silver or $90

Made from a plastic composite and is highly detailed. Figurine stands approx. 26cm tall and the base is approx. 17cm wide and 18cm deep
    at the widest points. Not sure if anything is missing but the are 2 empty metal rings on the tail of his “robe” that may have had something
    hanging from them? No visible signs of breakage (has all fingers, weapon etc) but would have some scratches and scuff marks.

mk1.jpg mk2.jpg mk3.jpg mk4.jpg mk5.jpg pop1.jpg pop2.jpg pop3.jpg mk1.jpg mk2.jpg mk3.jpg mk4.jpg mk5.jpg pop1.jpg pop2.jpg pop3.jpg

SluiceGoose likes this.
  6. oziwassabi

7. mythar

mythar Active Member Silver Stacker

EVERYTHING SOLD, THANKS ALL. MORE ITEMS SOON!

HP Laptop and few misc items for sale/barter from my latest cleanup.
    Laptop sold

Hp dv7 Quadcore i7/17"/2x750gb/8gb Ram/Blu ray/ New AC adapter/Win 7 installed
    Laptop is in good cosmetic and working condition. Screen looks great. Small scratch on top cover. Battery may need replacing as this hasn't been used in a while (around $30 on ebay). Selling $300 (12oz .999 silver) posted (please note i will need to charge $15 extra for postage to WA/Tas/North QLD, SA). Pickup from Sydney available (Postcode 2199). Sorry about the photos! Great price for the specs and quality of laptop you're getting. I think my father paid 2k new.

100 UK Pounds (5 x 20) banknotes. $125 (5oz .999 silver) including postage. This money is not current legal tender so needs to be exchanged at a UK bank or posted to the Bank of England for conversion. Current value $191AUD
    sold via PM

Set of 4 NZ Proof Silver Dollars in display case. Approx 3.5oz silver content. $85 posted or 10 round 50s sold pending

Sheet of 4 x uncut US $2 notes. 2003. Unfolded. $30 posted (of 4x round 50s)
    sold via PM

Tiffany 1837 Mens Titanium Bracelet Black. Officially a mens bracelet/cuff however could certainly be worn by anyone. In good used condition. I don't have the original receipt (does come with its box) but it was bought direct from Tiffany in Sydney. Size small-medium mens. Asking $250 posted (10oz .999 silver) (currently selling on ebay for 500-700) sold

$150 Singapore dollars. Leftovers from last trip and no use to me. $89 notes, $60+ in $1 coins. Current value $162aud. Selling for $140 posted (6oz .999 silver). sold pending
    All payments via bank transfer, paypal gift, or cash on pickup. All items guaranteed as listed or money back. More to come!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019 at 7:30 AM
    Clank47 and SluiceGoose like this.
  8. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[/ATTACH] IMG_1762.jpg IMG_1757.jpg IMG_1758.jpg IMG_1759.jpg IMG_1760.jpg

Sovereign Case. Full & Half. Silver plate. Spring mechanism works well. Velvet inlay pristine.

Looking for $150, or 16 round fifties, or 5oz silver.

Attached Files:

9. Clank47

Clank47 Member

For sale/ trade a unique and rare item from Royal Doulton. Flambe the Genie, HN2999. Check eBay prices they are selling around $300 when they come up for sale.

Asking 10oz low premium silver or some gold, open to metal offers. Cash price $260 posted.

Screenshot_20191202-190238_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191202-190243_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191202-190247_Gallery.jpg

10. oziwassabi

Happy to entertain offers for any and all or different combinations:)

11. Mk2Brett

Mk2Brett Member

Intel NUC NUC5I3RYH i3 Computer.
    Near new, still has protective coating on the top. Was used as a media stream server but i upgraded to the lenovo version.

Has HDMI Mini, Mini Display Port, Ethernet 3x USB3, 1X USB, 1x AUX port.
    Comes with the computer and the power cable - no hdmi cable.
    RRP was $550 and sell used for $350. I am looking for a quick trade so selling for 5x 1oz ASE or Maples with registered express shipping included in price.
    [​IMG]

ozcopper and 66rounds like this.
  12. oziwassabi

Update: I am now in possession of the “limited edition” Playstation4 Mortal Kombat game that comes with the Scorpion figurine. There is some scratching on the metal case but is in relatively good condition. Set is #5429 out of 70000. Originally came as part of a collector’s edition box set but all that is available is the figurine and boxed game as per photos.
    mk1.jpg mk2.jpg

13. oziwassabi

Open to Offers on everything!

I also have another selection of games as listed below. Rather than overload with more pics etc, if you want more details, photos or information let me know via PM and I can get it to you directly.
    Open to offers on:

PlayStation 1 Games: Tony Hawk’s Skateboarding / Vigilante 8 / Premier Manager 98 / OddWorld : Abe’s Oddysee / Final Fantasy VIII (4 discs) / Cool Boarders 3 / WCW Vs The World / Total Driving.
    ** Games still have most of their info inserts/booklets and which are in reasonable condition, still in cases but cases are pretty beat up and very damaged – broken hinges etc

Game Boy Games – FIFA Road to World Cup 98 / Golf / Baseball / Pokemon (Blue Version) / Mortal Kombat 2 / Super Mario Land 3 “Wario Land” / Pokemon Trading Card Game plus Theme Deck Box
    ** Games still in original boxes and cartridge cases which are in well-handled but complete condition (except Wario Land which has no box just cartridge case)

Game Boy “Color” Games – Pokemon (Gold Edition) / WWF Attitude
    ** Games still in original boxes and cartridge cases with inserts/booklets which are in well-handled but complete condition

Game Boy “Advance” Games – F-Zero / Mario Kart Super Circuit / Castlevania / Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku / Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship Tournament 2004
    ** Games still in original boxes and cartridge cases with inserts/booklets which are in well-handled but complete condition

Nintendo 64 Cartridge Games – WWF No Mercy / Pokemon Stadium / F1 World Grand Prix / Donkey Kong (Yellow cartridge)
    ** Cartridges only which are showing age on plastic however all labels and connectors and great condition (WWF game still has original box and inserts/booklet

Super Nintendo ES Cartridge Games – Super Mario Kart / Donkey Kong Country 2 / Capcoms Saturday Night Slam Masters / Super Adventure Island
    ** Cartridges only which are showing age on plastic however all labels and connectors and great condition

Finally, I have;
    1x Purple Game Boy Color Hand held Console (purple)
    – Good used condition (light scratching/marks but no rust, battery leaks or cracks)
    1x Game Boy Advance Hand held Console (Clear / Blue) – Good used condition in original box no paperwork (light scratching/marks but no rust, battery leaks or cracks)
    1x Nintendo to Game Boy Transfer Pak – Good used condition (light scratching/marks but no rust or cracks)

SluiceGoose likes this.