Goods for barter thread (April)

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by mmm....shiney!, Mar 29, 2022.

1. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Goods for barter thread.
    Just a reminder, it is ok to ask a cash price but you MUST include a price in a precious metal, e.g. swap for 4 ounces of silver or $150.

ozcopper likes this.
  2. wogsncash

wogsncash Member

For sale TP Link DECO X90 2 pack wifi mesh router. Only 3 months old so brand new and still under warranty. Have receipt from Officeworks and all orignal packaging. $599 + postage or F2F in Adelaide or equivalent in silver.

https://www.tp-link.com/au/home-networking/deco/deco-x90/

AX6600 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
    • AX6600 Tri-Band WiFi: Boosts overall speeds up to an incredible 6600 Mbps
    • AI-Driven Mesh: Intelligently learns the network environment to provide ideal Wi-Fi unique to your home
    • Smart Antennas: Establish a stronger backhaul to boost coverage and improve wireless connections
    • Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole-home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole-home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6
    • TP-Link HomeShield: Keeps your home network safe with cutting-edge features for network and IoT protection
    • Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  3. EchoAndOunce

EchoAndOunce Member

Latin Percussion pack in SouthEast Sydney.

Do you just hate your neighbors? You have kids and can't wait for them to cause you severe hearing loss?
    Or you just wanna impress the hot chick from the taco shop? Well... then it's time to get your groove on and
    get your hands on this wonderful percussion pack, including a full size bongo drum with stand, cowbells (or campanas as the
    bongoceros call them), drumsticks (not for the bongos!), mallets and tambourine sticks,
    plus spare parts and bits and pieces. PLUS a brand new bag for the accessories and still in plastic wrap, Ayyyy Caramba.
    Will suit: Beginners or children, bongos certainly sound decent enough to jam, judge for yourself:
    youtu.be/XLWDQO15w4E

All in used but good condition, some of it brandnew, due to weight and the bongo stand unfortunately no delivery, it needs to be picked up in SouthEast Sydney NSW 2036.

It can be yours for a measly ounce of 999 silver, although I hope it's not THAT measly but actually an ultra rare one of a kind masterpiece, hehe. I'm also happy take more than that,
    but that's the least I'm aiming for, considering this is a great pack and an awesome entry ticket into the world of percussion, Hasta Luego Amigo!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Real $ and adze67 like this.
  4. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

WTB Bisbee Torquoise natural conchose. Can pay Gold ,Silver, fiat, Custom Men's Cuff bracelets
    Also looking for Zuni and Navajo jewellery 1950's to 1970's ,will consider entire collection.Provenance preferred.
    Kind
    Re Gaurds
    RB

PS Also wanting dapping blocks,jewellers tools,hammers,ex copper,silver sheet,solder,gold,solder, rolling mill,buffing machines consumables sandpaper etc etc drop me a line

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    lucky luke likes this.
  5. PMCollector

PMCollector Well-Known Member

Got another stack of Gold Gem and Treasure magazines from the 90's and some from 2000's (not pictured) . All in nice condition.

Total 40 magazines (will squeeze another complimentary 5-10 issues in if i can fit it in, the size/weight is the issue, I will attempt to use an large 5kg Auspost satchel)

Looking for two ounces of 9999 silver, each party to pay own shipping costs, thanks

[​IMG]

lucky luke likes this.
  6. REDBACK

buzz the magazines.
    "And who says the barter section cant be fun! :)"

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    lucky luke, dollars and PMCollector like this.
  7. PMCollector

PMCollector Well-Known Member

I was actually gonna ask another well regarded member, in case I was 'out of line' lol got me good

8. Metalsupps

Metalsupps Member

Holden HZ Statesman.

Rebuilt original 308 to 360 stroker with around 40,000km since rebuild (come with original pistons, crank, cams), 450,000km on the car clock.

$30,000 spent on rebuilding the engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, mechanically the car is a weapon and it requires cosmetic body work - rust repairs and paint.

The car has had the old school fully recondition VN cylinder heads 61cc chambers, manifold and timing cover modification to improve performance. Currently set and tuned running straight LPG.

High energy sump pan with high volume oil pump.

Running a Wade Camshaft Profile – 1147.

Crow high performance timing gear.

Just updated with new ICE performance coil and leads and new high performance radiator re-core with thermo fan modification, water pump just replaced.

Transmission valve body and 3000 high stall torque convertor installed – non lock up, throttle body modification for kick-down and B&M shifter installed (still have original shifter).
    Exhaust and extractor upgraded.

Car has been in storage for over 10 years.

See engine running video done which I can send via text or see links below.

I'm happy to assist interstate.

Trade for 26kg (26x1kg) premium 9999 silver bullions or 10oz 9999 gold.

Here's link to Dropbox with a walk around video engine running, I recommend using headphones for the experience.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cs62579mxlt1hgf/IMG_2473.MOV?dl=0

9. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

All 6 books offered as a single lot. Asking just 2oz of silver with post at buyers cost. Can't take my library with me overseas so I need to lighten up. DSC_2636 (Copy).JPG

PMCollector likes this.
  10. SilverBags

SilverBags Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Off The Coast Of Australia - MY ISLAND HOME
    Selling web domain "goldsilverratio.com" for 1 kg of silver or cash/fait $1147 and or will accept crypto too.

1. Popular keywords: gold and silver are widely used keywords.
    2. Great extension: Uses the .com extension.
    3. Short: goldsilverratio is 15 characters or less.
    4. Highly Searched: gold silver ratio receives over 1,900 searches per month on Google®

11. REDBACK

Wanting for postage costs in Fiat or silver any broken Non silver non gold Fob watch parts cogs, sprog's, rickets, tickets, springs, faces, cases or anything steam punish in machined parts.
    Cheers
    RB

12. Real $

Real $ Member

Want to trade 1oz PM bar for equivalent weight in men's gold rings at spot or slightly over or $2700 cash thanks, while I'll take any in good condition those with stubby fingers will have slight discrimination applied as I plan on wearing them ;)

13. Real $

Real $ Member

Apologies for vague reference lotta sh#t on mind lately, Im happy to do any trade from sizes of 1/10 all the way to full Oz and up to Oz and half in exchange for any K from 9k upwards. Cheers