Gold TA :)

Discussion in 'Gold' started by aleks, Jul 26, 2015.

1. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

Astral projection isn't that easy.

You really want to see god(s) / aliens / inter-dimensional beings? You need to go through the death of ego. The only guaranteed way anyone can do this without physical death or years of training is the consumption of a foolish amount of psychedelics. No-one returns unscathed.

2. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

Closing thoughts:
    WHAT IF.....you are wrong?
    Do you understand how long ETERNITY is???

Organized religion isn't a requirement.
    Simply believing & repenting is all God requires.
    I hope you discover your faith before it's too late - and I sincerely mean that. :)

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No, I am not an atheist because atheists believe there is no intelligent force that created this universe. I do. Read my prior post to where Meier described what created this universe. He said it was an intelligent force he called Creation and it is not personified. I believe it because it all makes sense and mostly because Meier submitted 5 categories of pyshical material/evidence (including ET metal samples) for testing at various top scientific laboratories which was all verified as being legit - not hoax. That's what I meant by I follow the science. And also by - NO scientific proof - then I don't believe it. But lots of people here think or make out like I am a lunatic for my Meier belief. :D

4. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

You are an atheist in denial my friend.
    Did you not read the exact definition I previously posted? lol

5. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

I think everyone is different when it comes to the amount of training required to successfully do it.
    Some people have been trying for months without success, whereas I had an amazing experience within the first week of trying it.

6. Porcello

Porcello New Member

I said I would stop but I can't resist to this.... what proof or evidence has Meier provided about this Creation intelligent force?
    If I make some claims and I prove them, am I then entitled to make an additional claim without the need to provide any evidence about it?

I'm not saying that somebody should change his faith or opinion here, but please stop saying that something has been scientifically proven when it's not true (furthermore without a full unterstanding of the scientific methodology)

7. Porcello

Porcello New Member

I also tried a few years ago, every day for a couple of weeks, with a honest open mind. No luck, unfortunately.

8. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

Were you able to get close to sleep paralysis?
    It happens right after this.
    The body gets paralyzed automatically each night when it thinks you're asleep, so you can't hurt yourself in your dreams.
    If you are able to stay awake, and remain still during this process, projection happens afterwards.

9. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

Cool that you at least tried it though. I'd definitely give it another try!
    I'm still not able to Lucid Dream even after trying for a few weeks, but I think that would be awesome.

10. Skyrocket

You will find the answer/proof in this Meier thread -

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...-events-we-now-starting-to-see-in-france.html

11. Porcello

Porcello New Member

Went through 17 pages and and I couldn't see any mention to evidence regarding the Creational intelligent force.

12. Porcello

Porcello New Member

Of course I tried... That stuff sounds really cool. Maybe I'll give it another go.

13. Skyrocket

No, but there was 5 categories of pyshical material evidence (including ET metal samples) Meier submitted for testing at various top scientific laboratories. Meier scientifically proved his ET contacts are real, and if they are real, and they are many 1,000s of years ahead of us then they would know how our Universe came about and also if there is an intelligent force behind the creation of it. One only has to look how far we come in the past 200 years in our understanding of how the universe works and it's uncountable laws.

Interview with Billy Meier 1998 -

(and note this was all off the top of his head!!)

How did our universe and our world come into existence?

The universe originated from an ancient, archetypal bang, produced by a minuscule but highly compressed, flea-sized ball of energy. Originally this energy consisted of purely spiritual energy which created itself from within, although even it can be traced back to an Ur-Universe's energy conception [Ur = is a German prefix which means archetypal, most ancient or original in English]. A universe is also called a "Creation" or a "Universal Consciousness" and so forth, of which exist 1049 variations. The least evolved Creational form is called a Creation-Universe and the next higher form is an Ur-Creation or Ur-Universe; the one following is called a Central Creation or Central Universe, etc. The ultimate of all Creational forms is the 1049, called the Absolute Absolutum. This Absolute Absolutum was the initial Creational form which created Itself from the Absolute Void by way of the Primary Big Bang, thereupon It embarked on Its path through 1049 different main Creational forms before becoming the Absolute Absolutum. Thereafter It wafts in non-space as the highest of the highest Creational forms and continues to endlessly expand and evolve through the wisdom of all Creations which unite with It once each individual Creation achieves a status of being an Absolute Absolutum as well.

Not one Creational form is absolutely perfect, not even the Absolute Absolutum. Creational forms, just as life itself, can only achieve a relative type of perfection over their evolutionary course through processes of constant waxing and waning and waxing again that characterize all life.

We live in a Creation-Universe, a material universe, unequivocally the lowest form of a Creation or universe. And our universe, our Creation, Universal Consciousness or whatever else people want to call It, must Itself strive to work Its way up the evolutionary ladder. It must evolve so as to become one with the Absolute Absolutum once It has passed through the 1049 Creational-form transformations. From a human perspective this process takes an unfathomably long time, for alone the period during which our Creation, our Universe, transforms into the next higher Creational form, that of an Ur-Creation or Ur-Universe, takes more than 85 quintillion years (85 x 1018 or 85,000,000,000,000,000,000 years). Once the Universal Consciousness, or Creation, reaches the stage of Ur-Universe, respectively Ur-Creation, this Ur-Universal-Consciousness self-generates an idea for a new, simple Creation, the type of material universe with which we are familiar. This "idea" or "concept" consists of the purest spirit energy and contains everything It needs to become self-creating for Itself from within Itself. From a tiny energy ball the mere size of a flea, It creates within Itself new, immense energies which become highly compressed until this process culminates in a monumental explosion - the Big Bang. The energies from this explosion initially shoot outward and then expanded for fractions of a second at 107000 times the speed of light, as they displace other universes in an effort to create Its own space among the uncounted other universes, or Creations, already in existence. The seven Creational belts, or Universe belts, form simultaneously, of which one is the coarse-matter belt, the visible-matter-universe. In this belt originate coarse matters and gases and dust particles from which derive meteors, suns, comets, planets, nebulae, galaxies and other things when coarse matter gathers and condenses. In this way our Earth was born. This means our universe's birth and that of our Earth, along with foreign worlds, stars and galaxies and so forth, is a Creational-physical energy process and has nothing to do with a Creator God. These happenings are the result of purely spiritual-physical and material-physical laws and processes based upon physics and chemistry in every way and are, indeed, explainable through them.

Is there a Creator-God in spite of this?

No. No Creator-God exists in this sense. The Big Bang did not come about through the strength or might of one god, but did so, simply and exclusively, through spiritual- and material-physical as well as chemical processes, that were triggered and directed by a young Universal Consciousness, respectively Creation. The term "God" has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the creation of the world or the universe, stars, galaxies and the like, for the expression "God" has existed in the vastness of the universe for billions of years, from ancient times to the present, and it represents nothing more than the title of a person. Initially this title was "Ishwish" which means "God" when translated into our languages. But Ishwish, respectively god, is nothing more than another term for "King of Wisdom." It is a purely human title assigned to humans who were particularly knowledgeable, wise, and who possessed great mastery in everything. This term's significance, however, was distorted and falsified by humans on Earth, particularly by the early religions and those experienced in profiting from using the word. The result was that God, as a King of Wisdom, was removed and the people turned him into a Creator-God who, allegedly, had created the Earth, the sun and outer space. Numerous individuals, such as Jehovah and many others, even claimed of themselves to be Creator-Gods with the consequence that they were also revered and worshiped. One thing led to another and soon the original meaning of the word "God" was forgotten and, consequently, the purported Creator-Gods were able to victoriously march into the realm of the people's religions, sects and faiths.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bi...universe_and_our_world_come_into_existence.3F

This is the wrong thread to be discussing this type of topic. :/

14. Skyrocket

David Froning: At the time, Dr. Froning had already spent 25 years as an astronautical engineer at McDonnell Douglas in highly classified military defense and, in 1979, became interested in Meier's accounts of Plejaren starship travel, which mentioned tachyon propulsion. Dr. Froning found Meier's account of tachyon propulsion (which was only beginning to be discussed by a very small and select group of theoretical physicists), and his calculations for above light speed travel to be amazing. In 1983, he was pursuing his Quantum Interstellar Ramjet idea (JBIS vol. 33, no. 7, July 1980; AIAA 81-1533, July1981; IAF-85-492, October, 1985) and plugged in his Quantum Ramjet performance equations, assuming: a given starship density, vacuum energy conversion efficiency (in transforming positrons and electrons within the quantum vacuum into photons), and vacuum energy conversion scales of distance of the order of the Compton wavelength. The resulting vehicle acceleration enabled achievement of almost light speed in about 4.3 hours and deceleration from light speed in about 4.3 hours. Meier said that the elapsed time during the "hyperspace jump" took only several seconds. Thus, trip time between the Pleiades star cluster and Earth with Froning's slower-than-light Quantum Ramjet Drive plus a hypothetical tachyon drive would be 8.6 hours, which was within 20% of the Plejaren trip time reported by Meier. But, while Froning's calculations were based on many arbitrary assumptions, and in no way proved the truthfulness of Meier's account (since it was a theoretical system he was working on, only time will tell as to which are correct) Froning was somewhat startled that his arbitrary flight time computations were within 20% of the flight time mentioned by Meier. Regarding the Meier material, Dr. Froning also publicly stated that, "My colleagues and I may have made breakthroughs in our understanding of possibilities and ways for traveling faster than light from Billy Meier's accounts of his encounters with the Plejarens." He also said, "If what this Meier is saying is just a hoax, he's being cued by some very knowledgeable scientists. I've only discussed this Meier case with scientists who are fairly open-minded about interstellar flight, but I'll tell you, the majority of them think it's credible and agree at least part, or sometimes all, of the things talked about by the Pleiadians."

http://theyfly.com/Scientific_Experts.html

At the 1:16:00 mark David Froning is being interviewed about the Meier case in 1978 -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzG6B4uEuwA[/youtube]

15. Porcello

Porcello New Member

I'm not saying that he was not in contact with ETs. I'll give you that as a certain fact to start the reasoning from a common ground.
    However, if he makes an additional claim: existence of Creational force, and he doesn't provide evidence of it, then you cannot say that the specific claim is scientifically proven.

16. Skyrocket

I never said Meier has scientific proof there is an intelligent force that created the universe, just that he has verified scientific proof that his contacts are real.

17. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

Einstein apparently said information cannot travel faster than the speed of light .... he could have said information cannot travel faster than the speed of thought .... and then he would have been on to something ....

18. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

What on earth does that mean?

Obviously information has traveled faster than thought in this thread so that's obviously not accurate.

19. Porcello

Porcello New Member

Cool! Now we are on the same line. At this point, from a scientific point of view: God, Invisible Pink Unicorn, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Creational intelligent force.... All at the same level. Back to faith, let's leave scientific evidence where it belongs.

20. Skyrocket

I'll agree with you on that then. ;)

This is the wrong thread to be discussing this type of topic in. It's Gold not God. :D