Gold TA :)

Discussion in 'Gold' started by aleks, Jul 26, 2015.

1. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

A1. No, you claimed to be the expert on the subject with evidence to destroy evolution and prove creation. I merely suggested the analogy between manipulation and religion through lack of evidence... which so far you have helped validate.
    A2. Again, as suggested, an analogy with manipulation theory.... "and for most of them the belief serves their conscience well in renouncing their errors, mistakes, (sins?)."

2. Porcello

Porcello New Member

In science there are no proven laws - like universally valid and absolutely correct laws - but laws that are accepted by the scientific community until something that doesn't abide to that law can be observed in a reproducible way.

Only mathematics has that type of absolutely correct laws you talk about (I.e. Where you can confirm positively something with universal validity), and that is possible only because mathematicians agree on some basic axioms that cannot be proven and by agreement are considered absolutely true (like 1 + 1 = 2).

I'm afraid but the preservation of energy is only an accepted scientific law, not a "proven" absolute truth.
    Also, I see a bit of confusion between energy and matter here... They are not exactly the same thing.

Trust me, it's very unlikely that one can prove the existence of God with science or logic. Countless scientists and philosophers have tried already and have obtained nothing out of it.

3. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well sure, but they probably weren't using a forum dedicated to precious metal stacking to help solve the problem, I feel that we are making real progress this time!

4. Porcello

Porcello New Member

Yep, sorry, got carried away, I'll stop here.

TA is a self-fulfilling prophecy... until suddenly it's not anymore.

5. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

What about DMT?
    What about astral projection?

Do the above, and you'll be well aware there is a God.

6. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What is the difference between God and Creation? -

What is Creation? What does this term supposedly mean?

Basically, Creation is the entire universe, the Universal Consciousness, the largest force and energy humans can ever imagine. And Creation is also the entire energy and consciousness of every life form in existence, bar none. In Its most archetypal form, Creation is the purest spirit energy, although It can display countless other forms of energy in Its external manifestations, which range from the finest to the coarsest matter. As Creation, this all-encompassing energy embodies every level and sphere - including the BEING of the spirit as well as the material existence. As a universe, Creation remains the highest energy form and the highest active consciousness capable of evolution - Its flawless laws and directives have unequivocal validity at every level of existence and spirit form throughout the entire universe. Creation is the mightiest power and energy of this universal-Creational existence, and It has no human equivalent. More than everything, It has not even the most infinitesimal shred of an iota in common with the "man-made" Creator-God who disappears into an abyss of limitless absurdity when compared with Creation, Its strength, and Its mastery. - Billy Meier

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1998)

Why should people believe or listen to what Billy Meier says about this grandest of topics? Because he has hard physical PROOF to where this knowledge (not theory) came from. See my Meier threads for what this proof involves -

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...-events-we-now-starting-to-see-in-france.html

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...told-russia-will-attack-and-conquer-iran.html

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...-up-into-5-territories-due-to-civil-wars.html

7. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

Billy Meier? Oh please. LoL.
    Prophecy , Shmophecy.
    It's called guessing & predicting SOME things correctly.

Nothing more. :lol:

8. Skyrocket

That shows how very little you know about the case.

9. aleks

aleks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

WRITE THIS DOWN! Grab a pencil and paper

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IULvnqb1BOg[/youtube]

10. Skyrocket

Are you joking???

Astral projection is a New Age spiritually nonsense crap with NO proof whatsoever that anyone can do it. Just a whole lot of nutcases and liars out there claiming they can do it. And you use this as proof there is a God. Logic and analytical thinking goes out the window when it is about proving the existence of God. Thanks for proving my/that point.

When I search for truth in something I go by proof. Show me the hard "scientific" proof and I will believe it, such as in the Meier case. No scientific proof? Then I don't believe in any of this hairy fairy new age spiritual nonsense crap. That goes for God too. The funny thing is that I'm regarding as the forum lunatic for believing in the scientifically authenticated Meier case. But I'm the type of person that only follows the scientific tested proof of something/anything? Yeah right, I'm a lunatic. :/

11. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

I had a profound religious experience on my very first astral projection.
    While there may not be "proof" - you can explore it for yourself.
    It's REALLY easy to do...

EDIT: what better "proof" for yourself than 1st hand experience?

12. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wow, we have UFO spotters, new age hippies and religious types arguing over who is the least delusional, what was this thread about again, I approve regardless. :)

13. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

It's so easy, anyone claiming not to believe in God needs to try astral projection.
    Here's a simple version -
    Lay in bed, eyes shut. Be completely still & relaxed without moving.
    Before your body shuts itself down for "sleep" it send signals for you to move.
    Have an itch? Don't move. Have to clear your throat? Don't move!!!
    After about 15-30 minutes of non-movement with eyes shut, (without falling asleep) you will feel limbs start to go numb.
    This means you are very close. Remain still, eyes shut, body relaxed, and prepare for an incredible journey.

Since there is clearly no "scientific proof"...
    All Atheists are niggers by definition if they don't at least attempt several times to find the truth for themselves.
    (Yes, I meant that in a non-racist way - It simply means ignorant) :lol:

Try this a few times skyrocket - unless you are the aforementioned type of Atheist.
    In which case - if you haven't seriously tried it - you can't bash it.

14. Skyrocket

That's NOT proof there is a God and you should not kid yourself because that was probably a dream, or if it happened why meditating, it was imagined by consciously thinking about it.

People who claim they can astral travel and leave their body in their sleep are either nutcases or liars. I think most are probably nutcases because we know how many people have mental issues. And there are also the religious ones who delude themselves in their dreams. They entertain the idea (and desire) so much of their being a God that one day they dream about it and it becomes proof to them that they had an experience with God. And that's what probably happened to you.

A friend at my old work used to tell everyone how he can leave his body when he sleeps and travel at will where ever he likes by astral projection. In front of everyone I said to him "Can you really do that?". He said "whenever I like". So I ask him if he could prove this to me by coming to my bedroom one night while I was sleeping and then telling me the next day about something he saw in my room. He said "Yes I can do that for you" in front of everyone. I said "good" and then told him that I will write something on a sheet of paper and sticky tape it above my bed and for him to tell me and everyone what it read. He agreed. A month went by of me regularly asking him what it said to which he had no answer other then claiming he was now having problems astral traveling when he slept. And he since stopped talking/bragging about his astral projection experiences to people at our work. I knew he was lying and the stupid fool fell for my trap.

15. Skyrocket

Nope, I never claimed to have seen a UFO.

16. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

There is clearly zero scientific data as proof.
    If this is what you need, then you don't understand what "faith" is.

If you aren't willing to try it, then I rest my case.
    ASTRAL PROJECTION IS THE FIRST HAND PROOF THAT YOU SO DESIRE......
    Yet, you are too ignorant to even try it yourself. :lol:
    Or is it fear of finding the truth....?

Don't let your idiot friend ruin it for everyone.
    That was a piss poor example too....
    Astral Projection is different from "remove viewing" - which is what your friend was talking about.

If you don't want to even consider trying it, that's fine.
    But you are no longer welcome in the "God TA" thread until you do.
    Edit: :lol:

17. Skyrocket

I am not an Atheist. I think Atheist's are further away from the truth then religious people because at least religious people believe there is something intelligent out there that created this universe. I believe what Meier said created this universe - Creation.

18. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

atheist
    noun
    a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

That would be you, correct?

19. Skyrocket

Sorry but I am a person that prefers to follow the science in everything. There is no scientific proof for any of that.

Your not going to hate me now for my failure/refusal to believe in astral projection or God are you? :D

20. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

So you clearly are an atheist.
    I don't hate them. I feel sorry for them.