GOLD IS TANKING OMG!!

Discussion in 'Gold' started by REDBACK, Mar 1, 2012.

1. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Roger that - And just as those nervous ponderings were leaving your fingers comes this - with a little bit of Farage thrown in for good measure... seems everyone in my extended network, here, US, CAN, UK, Germany, HK etc think that something's going to happen this coming week - just not sure what. Personally I think whatever it is won't be that bad - I've pulled quite a lot of gold sales this week - looking for another buying opp... as always... :) x

http://www.bullionstreet.com/news/wanted-bearish-gold-bulls/1342

2. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If i could type better and faster i would wave my magic wand :)
    My bad,i am referring to the the financial system that has become so powerful,invasive and all pervasive.
    A system that should have totally collapsed years ago but is being held together so well against a medium of exchange that has real value.
    $1566.53/ounce as i write-Incredible
    Europe has no chance of saving Greece.
    America has no chance of salvaging its spiriling debt.
    The US Dollar is still the reserve currency of the World
    All manufacturing in the Western world is relocating to Eastern shores
    And gold is hiking up and down mediocre graph mountains.
    Gold should have been on a Ramping graph for the last few years but incredibly Bernanke and associates around the world are rigging and selling one of the best Lemons i can recall in my limited life time..and getting incredible support.
    Now reverse the situation,how many people would buy 2 carat gold and value it at 24 carat prices..SFA
    Roosevelt revaluing gold was a water pistol shot compared to the current players manipulation of the Fiat game
    I acknowledge a ton of other influences but if the Western world PM markets were a game of poker,most of the Chipped up players would be holding High cards up their sleeves.
    I don't care what anyone believes but you got to be in Awe of this successful world wide con job.
    PS And the successful suppression of all competing forms of exchange

REDBACK

3. Macros_The_Black

Macros_The_Black Member Silver Stacker

Ahhh ... yes I see your point now.

Yes Maloney has called it the "biggest wealth transfer in history" ... and as you say, it's the biggest con-job in history ... and worse, guess who is paying for it. Yet another way of fleecing the people. We can only stick to a plan that says at some point gold will win out ...

They gotta be laughing their heads off behind closed doors ...

I once heard that the greatest thing the Americans gave the world is(was) its economy.

I know think that it is their ability (which they have infected the rest of the powers that be with) to use marketing spin to turn a pile of sh!t into a rainbow with a pot of gold.

It's made me very cynical too - every time I hear a politician or high-ranking corporate vanilla-suit speak, I totally believe what they say ... phrased in the opposite.

Mankind really doesn't deserve the word"kind" in it.

4. aleks

aleks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Exactly why I like playing devils advocate so much. Just because we think we are on the right side of the trade yet acknowledging the game is rigged will mean what?..... I will still keep my gold regardless of what happens in protest of the "system".

If I have not not made any sense in the post it is because I am intoxicated.

5. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Your last sentence makes heaps of sense. :)

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

at the risk of feeling like I'm boring everyone.
    The POG is set by a small group and corrupted by ETF fractional banking scams perpetrated by immoral elitists who'd sell their grandmothers if they thought they could get hold of the 0.2 grams of gold in her body.

All this market charade is just paper and the truth of physical is lost in the shell game.

I'm happy it's artificially held back because when people realise MF Global is actually 'global', there will be NO physical available at all.

7. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

"FT notices 'financial repression' again but still doesn't question central bankers about it"

Interesting FT article reproduced on the GATA site today RB basically asking the same q & why (or how) nothing's done about it...

http://www.gata.org/node/11145

8. Silvertronic

Silvertronic Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: