gidday all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by iron leung, Dec 23, 2016.

1. iron leung

iron leung New Member

howdy folks :)
    Just joined obviously, so thought Id do the polite thing and introduce myself. Mainly into the AU element, first started stacking at the top of the market back when we were at parity with USD a few years ago. Finally made good on the AU recently- bit of a forced sale as needed to fund some real estate but in hindsight it was good timing! This was the weekend after Brexit, so actually didnt do to bad....Unfortunately the silver might be a long wait, in my ignorance paid a little to much, like double what it is currently lol. Still, I do fancy the idea of value adding and making jewellery with it one day, just to many other hobbies taking up time currently.
    With the current dip have been slowly adding a few bits and pieces and have found myself getting more interested in numismatics- wow, such a big area. Also started collecting Bitcoin back before the halving event earlier this year, but more to educate myself. Never the less, wished I'd had the coin to buy a lot more, damned hindsight again. I am a convert to Bitcoin but do suspect the Technlogy has come from the same sources that gave us the internet, not necessarily to help but more to enslave lol :eek:
    Have been enjoying the forum from the backlines and it is very reassuring to see so many switched on folks. It is difficult to talk about alot of these topics related to PMs with other folks/family and I just bite my tongue these days, despite the subject been so fascinating (to me!).
    I dont have any faith in goverment or financial institutions to look out for my personal well being or that of my family, and the way Austerity has/is been pumped as a new normal doesnt bode well for the future in my book. Interesting times.
    Anyway, moving on! Looking forward to expanding my knowledge on PMs, numismatics, investing and the current geopolitical climate with the help of the forum here. I do consider myself a total newbie but from my limited past experiences my conviction is solid. Hopefully I can contribute something useful to the forum where appropriate with out muddying waters to much!
    with thanks and best wishes for the season,
    iron leung

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Welcome, like the play on the name. :)

3. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome.

4. ultimacash

ultimacash Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi & Welcome

5. just me