Gamblers needing a fix

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by sterling-nz, Mar 25, 2020.

1. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

I use this site but am not an affiliate or have any other sort of financial incentive except win i win of course.
    Bet365 in the UK is a long standing profession site that can be trusted in my experience.
    I just want to let you know they still have SOME real soccer game available to bet on and real ice hockey running during the day in a 3X10 min periods.
    The reason i am posting this is because they have added Esoccer
    That is correct E standing for electronic.
    It is professional gamers playing fifa that we can bet on and i asked them to start streaming so we can actually watch the games as they are being played and they have done that for us.

Just incase you needed to scratch that itch i thought i would share.
    Mods can of course delete this if it is considered bad, but watching the people playing is great i just wish they had sound because you can clearly see there is heated exchanges and swearing when people get scored against.
    I started betting there over 10 years ago and they have a min deposit of $10 and as long as you keep at least a $0.01 balance you can watch all the games they stream live.
    The only downside i have found is when i withdraw they tend to do it same day and it shows in your bank account but because it is paid to my visa debit it does not clear for use until sitting in your bank account for a cay.
    Some sh$t to do with anti laundering.

2. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I enjoy a punt on A-league and NRL on the weekend. My meager winnings in my Ladbroke's card tend to cover my parking meters. I now find that I have funds that are quarantined for punting lying idol. I may have to move my focus to the nags.

sterling-nz likes this.
  3. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

Bloody nags and dogs are not what i used to think they were .
    I am sure corruption runs rife within these fields and i have no inside knowledge so a fix is no good to me.
    I suggest looking at the site i mentioned above and the ice hockey they have is like footsal on tiny rinks but at least its real people.
    The Esoccer i mention is surprisingly entertaining and the fact you can bet on it while watching them makes it even better.
    Amazing how quickly gaming sites adapt to keep the money coming in because the Esoccer is new.

sammysilver likes this.