FS: bullion coins under spot -

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by oztricky, Oct 13, 2017.

1. SilverTounge15

SilverTounge15 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wow you make a good point monopolize.....

Perhaps i can be a bit aggressive.....

Might tone it down a bit!

Davros10 and PM like this.
  2. oztricky

oztricky Member

I am pretty sure the definition of "Red Flags" is a dozen plus pm's asking me to "post first, im good for it" o_O bahahaha.

Thanks for the faith buyers, you get first dibs on whatever coins people have renegged on in the order you made your purchase..

3. kiona

kiona Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And exactly why should you, an inactive member for some six years, be considered more trustworthy than members who are here and visible most days and have trading feedback "to prove that they actually are good for it"?

Edited to add... if you had spent any time on the forum (even just lurking rather than posting) you wouldn't be offended by being asked to post first, as you'd know that it's a fairly standard request when a new or inactive member wants to sell here. It allows them to trade with an established and trusted member to gain feedback and a reputation of reliability.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    SilverTounge15, clear and Davros10 like this.
  4. oztricky

oztricky Member

This place has certainly changed a bit since I last frequented it.

Your active trader status makes you no more trustworthy than someone who lurked on forum posts and bought and held for the long term like me.

Loved the forum back in the day and will always be a stacker.. learned alot and there was a vibe about it that felt like we were all in it together.

It still exists in the cryptocurrency scene, here not so much.

Enjoy your fear uncertainty and distrust.

5. kiona

kiona Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

My visibility and trading feedback makes me trustworthy.

You show up out of the blue with thousands of dollars worth of metal to sell and just "expect" people to trust you

SilverTounge15, clear and serial like this.
  6. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

and no pictures to boot. If and when people get burned by you they will need to think twice about complaining about it on this forum as i think they will just get laughed at

7. oztricky

oztricky Member

Sent plenty of pictures to all thats interested and/or who have bought coins already... got a server error saying files were too large when I made these posts.

Wow is all I can say really.. you guys give it a week then create a post on here asking how the sale went.

Perhaps ask the guys that bought and they might sell you the coins im selling for a couple bucks more than I sold for.

Or not, couldnt care less.

Peace out ya pack of cunts

8. Bear Metal

Bear Metal Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

oztricky, obviously you have been offended by some comments. I think in general any comments made by members here are only to protect newer unknowing members from entering into a trade which may not bode well, not to directly attack the seller.

As of late and further back there have been quite a few deals done where the seller has taken advantage of this forum and defrauded members here and not just for small amounts, I believe one a while ago was about $8000 worth.

This is nothing personal against yourself. The post first "rule" is generally used for a seller with little to no feedback to sell to someone who has very good trading history, not only a good amount but recent and frequent. This in turn will generate trading feedback for themselves which will assist in future buys or sales. As a seller you have the right to sell on your terms only but it is the trading feedback in which buyers and seller alike use to determine the "safety" of a trade.

I hope you haven't taken too much offense regarding your sale here, there are some strong opinionated members and also a lot of members with a lot of helpful information. It is a great forum, I remember myself having a few little disruptions trading or buying when I was fresh.

Good luck with your endeavors and I hope you will have a think and not let this "too good to be true" sale tarnish your participation with the forum.

Cheers and good luck,

BM.