Free Crypto Give Away !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Golightly, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The devs are the operators of the exchange, the coin is closed source so other exchanges can't add it. Then simply set in code that the bids can't be below 100 I suppose.. I don't think other exchanges would want to list an in-house coin from competition anyway.

2. brisbanecoin

brisbanecoin Member Silver Stacker

Technically they can't really stop another exchange from adding it as they could just download the wallet, create multiple address and use a token system to keep track of it on there exchange. Not sure they would want to go to the hassle but completely possible.

To be Honest although I am grateful to Golightly for the free coin and It did make me buy some WBB The $100 peg on 1ex is ridiculous. First one in with a decent amount can set the sell at $100 and because of the queue nobody else can sell. Nobody will ever buy one (unless they are really clueless)

A brand new exchange (have looked it over) at best as a site is worth what 12k-15k they have valued it at $20,000,000 (200k x$100)
    To give an example of an Alt coin exchange that is established, secure and has Fiat option look at Poloniex. If 1Ex could duplicate there success (around 100k accounts 1500 online users and daily volume which is higher today of say 1850 btc x 0.2% fee they charge = 1850 x 0.002= 3.694 btc. Now you have to pay a staff to maintain it plus server fees (which for the kind of volume and security would be expensive) but not including any cost if they shared it all you would only get 0.00001847 Sats per share at 200K shares (Less cause it is POS and that number will expand). So if they can reach Poloniex's level then it would only take 24 years to make a profit assuming prices stayed the same, they could maintain that level of trading and no more stakes were taken (or restaked). Given that WBB has a market cap under 30k...... One auction on the auction site that ended 4.5 months ago, I think it would take longer then my lifetime to ever turn a profit.

I wish the project the best and hope it succeeds but I think the peg really needs to be rethought!

3. Golightly

I agree $100 peg is extremely optimistic for 1excoin. but then I remember on MCXnow they had a similar system that used to get to $70 odd per coin (from memory) everything on the thread about the exchange is a long term view I wouldn't expect to be able to easily sell a 1excoin for $100 for at least a few years, If it takes off.

Good job on WBB, that's a different story altogether.

4. ranlo

ranlo New Member

yes the address is correct. I received 0.000001 1EX, as a test I suppose.

5. Golightly

Correct Just sent one then.

Be sure to say hi in new members section :)

6. Golightly

And that's all the coins sent.

Thanks everyone, If wallets open I'm told it should mint after few days.

Will chuck some more up once I have minted them :D

7. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

I am still updating mine (9 days to go at this stage) but will say thanks in advance.

How does minting work? ie What is the rate ? and is it automatic if you leave the program running in the background?

8. ranlo

ranlo New Member

thanks, received!

9. Golightly

Nice hopefully it's done by now, should be pretty fast,

rate is 4% just leave the wallet running after a few days will start minting

10. Golightly

Hey, I know a few guys got some WBB after this thread and a bunch got a 1ex coin, So the exchange has been running a few months now and id hands down the fastest one out. Below are a few updates from the dev (German speakers hence broken English),
    I am thinking this will be the big mover of the year as they are doing it all through banks and legally, after Crapsty alot of people will be looking for a safe exchange.... More shares go on sale today I think to :eek::D

WBB has just halved so now we should see a slow rise in price as the volume has stayed around 1 btc for months now and only half coins will be hitting market.

Keep those 1ex coins staking, you just never know!!!

Hi,

Only a few more blocks to go then it is 2.5WBB per block

Important also start moving to 1EX your orders and kick the trades on there proper.
    Then wait and traders will come more and more.

Update:
    As today is halving time we can announce the following.

1.) We said V2 of exchange will be around June 2016. Well we will deliver V2 of 1EX.TRADE around mid march 2016 (about the 16th or 20th march).
    2.) SSO between 1EX.TRADE and Coinigy will be implemented also with this release.
    3.) Portfolio management will be implemented with this release.
    4.) 1EX.TRADE & Coinigy will create something special for you and 1EX.TRADE will sponsor 10 people with 1 Month free on coinigy. There will be a news letter and announcement coming shortly. This offer is available to existing and new comers to 1EX.TRADE and coinigy. You need a 1EX.TRADE Account and have WBB (which you buy on 1EX.TRADE) on the account.
    5.) A new Ann will be created for 1EX only.

More to follow shortly Smiley

HI

Just to let you know the 28000 order is from us so you know we support it
    This is an order over 2.2 BTC on 1EX

Update:
    - First up, we have created also a SSO between the pool. You soon get a new link to the brand new wbb pool and more
    - New banks, what you have not known is that we have been in talks with banks. We will soon enable more banks. 1EX will be the first to have direct bank connection
    - What you have not know yet, we have connection to banks and are also (some of us) working in banks. So regarding security we ensurento have the higest security in place and have banking experience.
    - 1EX Global operations will become a Gmbh or AG in Switzerland soon
    - Why we verify devs?well to comply we need to do it and also to ensure our traders are some what safe.
    - V2 is coming in march 2016
    - We are getting closer to the end goal to build the number one exchange based in Switzerland. Will take time but it needs YOUR SUPPORT...
    - Don't moan about price but start placing your orders on 1EX (you will be thank full in time)
    - Sponsor of Coinigy will start soon, you all will be notified soon when this will start. 10 lucky winners will get overall two month for free on the best trading app available. Sponsored by 1EX.Trade
    - More feature,V2 will have more features

this is just a fraction what is to come.

Trade on 1EX, place your order and wait there is lots more to come..

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

11. brisbanecoin

brisbanecoin Member Silver Stacker

Hey Golightly I was waiting for you to update everbody on WBB, Looking pretty good with the new OS! (or are you trying to stock up still lol)

12. Golightly

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.3340 Yeah the new OS is awesome looking, fully secured and encrypted, And the Hardware looks pretty slick to, I will be buying one as thats the sort of computer I already run just faster and smaller, (plus WBOS of course) Plus has 1ex.trade V2 built into it

:rolleyes: I was just short of my target before announcement then got excited and sold a few thinking it would be a quick pump,
    Then it kept going up buying all my sells on 1ex in 1 BTC lots. lol AHHHH!!! up 8x in a week

So now I pulled all sells and will wait for 150k as was always my target, I would keep buying more but what 1 btc gets me now I cant handle compared to what It used to cost.

I think though for people not in earlier it's still good buying, Blocks halved so only 5k being mined a day and it's all being bought up. pushing still higher... No old coins are hitting the market we are all hodling now. So it's not a pump and dump, it's actually the market at work!!! (so rare to see these days)

Other coins of interest I'm in atm are BATA (BTA) an aussie run coin aimed at barter market. (up x3 last 2 weeks) with proper slow growth

Factom (FCT) I actually have shares in the company but missed the coin till now, It will be next Etherium I am thinking, except is an actually business.
    I am aiming to buy in to it in next 24 hours,

And Transfer coin (TX) This is one of the best coins out IMO.. Redeveloped and
    way undervalued, Hit 9k a few weeks ago now just sub 4k, I will go large on this when looks like bouncing, the wallet is insanely good with features that are firsts on Android no other coins have.

then Startcoin next month :/

I hope ffs

Yay for WBB!!!! and Yay for all the few of you that bought some last time !!

13. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

\Hey mate. Just ondering which exchange you use for these more obscure crypto purchases

The one ones I used just seem to focus on the more popular coins.

Thanks in advance

14. Golightly

I pretty much exclusively use Bittrex. All coins above mentioned are on it. All info I get off Bitcointalk
    I try as much 1ex.trade as possible but waiting on V2 for volume to pick up.

Actually just signed up to Bluetrade to get some Granite GRN Aussie super dev working on it and at 100 sats a future winner!!!
    But bleu is so slow and completely rubbish otherwise,
    1ex is well and truly the fastest exchange out...

15. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

Unfortunately my 1ex-trade never finished it's synching so I pretty much gave up on it. Missed out on being in on an early starter by the sounds of it.

16. Golightly

There is a bootstrap file available to have a speedy upload, they have 4 or so hard wired nodes. it is quick or just leave it, close and reopen every day.

You haven't missed out on anything, 1ex.trade about to go v2

only 45k of WBB are on the market,

1ex coin is still held at $100 US

WBB has gone up 400% in 2 weeks, and no coins available to purchase

:eek::eek::D:D to buy, anything under 100k wil pay out!!

17. Golightly

WBBOS has landed!!!

I just got this link off the slack channel from the developers

Anyone reading this will be in the first 10 people to see it

:) :D