Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - 3oz - Mint21

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Trinkets, May 6, 2019.

1. Trinkets

Trinkets Active Member

Second coin from this new Polish mint: $335.24 US. More of a classical design than the Mint of Poland's 4 issue series. It's interesting that they are mimicking MoP in what they are initially releasing though (first coin was a Gods series, now this): 3oz (little bigger), antique, rimless, etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

I'm not a big fan of the what the dealers and poland mint are doing to inflate the prices of their products, BUT that does NOT compare anything to the Poland Mint 4 horseman. Lol. That thing is ugly as fugly can be, sorry if I burst anyone's bubble. BUT the point that is aptly made is, more and more mints will be able to replicate and even exceed what the poland mint is doing, and more will flood the market, thus diluting the pricing power of the the pieces in existence...it will happen, check back with us in about a year and let us know how the SOLD prices are doing on the gods...oh, and we know how to identify 'shill' sales. Lol. Anyway, thanks for sharing Trinkets...i knew it was a matter of time...but that POS needs a lot of improvement. :eek:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  3. Trinkets

Trinkets Active Member

lol I wouldn't say ugly. Let's just say it's "different." I'm sure there will be some (not me) that will like it.

You hit the nail on the head with your other points. They are obviously trying to capitalize on MoP, hence duplicating the most popular releases out the gate. Offering a different design for a little less than the MoP coins is funny, but I'm sure they won't be the last. Seems to be only a topworldcoins exclusive right now (like their first), but with the design and still selling at $110/oz, they are trying to reap what they can before the bottom drops out. They would have been better served coming out with something different (and simpler) at a better price to try and make a name for themselves - but I don't think that was their plan.

And yes, I'm sure they won't be the last new/copy player to try and make some $$$ before the bottom falls out :)