For Sale - Australia Florin 1942s - pcgs MS64 - A$ 175

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by RichardAL, Aug 6, 2022.

1. RichardAL

RichardAL Active Member Silver Stacker

Price includes Auspost tracked delivery to an Australian address.
    Australia Florin 1942s reverse 1.JPG Australia Florin 1942s obverse 1.JPG Australia Florin 1942s reverse.JPG Australia Florin 1942s obverse.JPG Australia Florin 1942s.JPG

MS64 on the Sheldon scale is Ch Unc (just, MS63 doesn't cut it, really.)

This is a top coin, not many around in this grade and they don't come up for sale often, but it doesn't fit my collection...anyway it's only on offer here at silverstackers

Please note that prompt payment is a condition of purchase - I'm sure established stackers know what I mean - no offense to new members and/or buyers I haven't dealt with before - a hassle free transaction is a top priority and I'll hold up my end of the deal, ie after you buzz, I will PM bank transfer details to you and once payment has cleared I will pack the coin properly, post it promptly and PM updates to you.

Incidentally, the buyer assumes the risk associated with delivery - I will lodge the package over the counter at the post office and retain a receipt, after that it's down to Auspost and, to be fair, the chances are that the package will be delivered without any issues.

Just so everything is crystal, the price - which includes postage - is firm.

Mmm...after all that, I hope the damn thing sells...sorry to have to spell it all out...look, since it's silverstackers, if we've traded with each other before without any problems then I know I can trust you and you know you can trust me - first to buzz in this thread gets the box seat and thanks for at least looking!

SilverDelta likes this.