Folau believes only one thing...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by bubblebobble2, Apr 11, 2019.

1. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

I've go away for 5 minutes and this is what you turds get up to :D

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well I knew a boy who suicided after lots of bullying and alienation at school for being 'a poofter'. His parents were accepting of him, to a degree, but he was alienated by his peers and a bright life was snuffed out. Too late for his parents to tell him they'd love him even if he was gay, even though they were vocal about not approving of gays before his suicide.

I know another boy who was thrown down the stairs at school because he 'acted like a poofter'. His hip was smashed and he spent the next 6 years limping about until he was old enough that repairs could be undertaken on his bones. He's been back to have the metal holding his leg together twice since his 'repair' operation.

I know a gay boy who has 2 fingers working on his left hand because he was stabbed for 'looking like a poofter' by two men who'd gone to the park looking for a bashing, and failing to find anyone, drove the nearby streets looking for someone. He was stabbed on his front porch after being chased down by them.

I know a lesbian who was raped to 'make her straight' when she was barely 20 years old. The boys spat on her when they'd finished.

A close friend was chased home and beaten every day in his final year of school for being gay. He learned that if he didn't fight back he only got punched to the ground and kicked. He told his father who told him to toughen up and be a man.

I'm sure there are hundreds of more stories. Fact is that queer people have been assaulted and murdered and marginalised for years. We straight people can barely begin to comprehend how damaging it must be to have every element of society calling you an abomination bound for hell, punching and insulting you ever day. I'm not surprised at the social media attacks on Folau and his sad posturing.

The point is that, maybe there are examples of gays murdering straights but they are vastly outnumbered by the gangs of straight boys going on poofter bashing expeditions on Saturday nights.

Thankfully things are changing. The law has made changes and as I noted above, at least forced most of the hate underground. Just as you can't call some people niggers without consequences, these days you can't call hate on gay people without consequences. Which in my book is a good thing.

3. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And i know straight people who have had similar experiences, them homosexuality is a convenient excuse for some people to engage in anything from arsehole behavior to plain evil. But the current attitude that if you disagree with homosexuality that you somehow contributing to a culture that thinks the behavior you described is acceptable. I dont agree with homosexuality, to me is is just an abnormal sexual behavior/fetish. But I accept that people wish to do it and dont care that they do. I do have a problem with people raping, assaulting or directly abusing regardless of the reason so no, i don't agree with what has happened to your friends but it doesn't exclusively happen to homosexuals. All of those things have happened to more straight people for multiple other reasons.
    You need stop using these individual cases to frame an argument that society accepts this behavior against someone because they choose to be homosexual. The world is full of evil people, so trying to clump the good ones in with the evil, it just makes us want to keep away when you need help

mrsilverservice and leo25 like this.
  4. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

People that did disgraceful things to homosexuals won't change because the "law" said it's bad. If they cared about the law they wouldn't have bashed and raped in the first place. Unfortunately some people are rotten and will always do bad things no matter what. Also you can be sure for every 1 homosexual that had something terrible done to them a 1000 straight people would have encounter something equally as terrible. This idea that homosexuals are constantly getting attacked is just not true. In all the years I've lived in Sydney (gay central) I've never seen someone even slagging off a gay person, but I've seen a heaps of straight people abusing other straight people.

I'm sick of people projecting what a few idiots do onto the majority. First it was how all men abuse women, then it was how we are all racist and now we are a bunch homosexual haters. The truth is Australia is the most tolerant place on earth and I'm very proud of that. At some point we have to say something positive.

mrsilverservice and serial like this.
  5. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

I would opine the number of people gay who are killed in the US because of their orientation is about the same as the number of black people lynched for being black, that is, if we are talking 2019.

Many troubled youths commit suicide today, some even decide to "live stream" it. Most of the time it is due to bullying, but there are countless reasons besides sexual orientation for the bullying. I would say that the social media machine helps cause many of these kids to consider suicide because in a moment the entire world can see what they bullies are saying or doing about them, etc.

Add to that the "modern parent method", as I call it, where kids are taught there should be no pain or trouble in your life, everything must be happy and perfect all the time. When the kid with some issues finds out life is not like a "safe space" they can't cope, and since many of their parents don't teach proper coping skills (if you don't like what others say, destroy them, take away their platform, call Antifa on them, etc.), they take the only option they can think of.

I have no proof of this because I don't have the time to gather info, but I would bet there are more gay youth suicides, etc, today, than there were years ago when there was no "freedom" for gays to live as they do, get married, etc. That is just the opposite of what you would expect given today's laws and openness to gay lifestyle. Personally, I support gay rights. I don't necessarily "accept" it, but as some would say, I "tolerate" it and respect their views and right to live their lives. I don't have any hate for them.

My first career was in psychology and I believe the leftists pushed too far when they tried equating trans with the rest of the LGB, etc. There are plenty of studies surrounding the trans issue from years back that had solid research, etc, and those are ignored to promote the leftist agenda (which is really done to destabilize western culture, not to help confused trans folks).

They can just keep changing the DSM manual each time, to make certain syndromes, aberrations seem "healthy and normal" even though they are not. If I believe I am Jesus and want everyone to believe that and accept that, folks would throw me in a rubber room. But I can believe I am a woman (as a bio male) and everyone has to go along with it or be called a "bigot" etc. But to say something is not healthy and normal per se doesn't mean those folks should be forced to change, etc. Smoking cigs and drinking lots of alcohol every day is not healthy either but should not be illegal. But to promote the trans lifestyle and make it a good option for kids by having such folks give reading hours to kindergartners is like celebrating an illness.

As a hybrid liberal/libertarian, I don't care if adults want to live as trans or whatever, that is their right. My problem is when the social engineers want to make everyone else have to go along with it and accept it (take a survey if you want, most women don't want a person with a penis having freedom of movement in their restrooms, locker rooms, etc.). That's the point where the trans' freedom impedes that of others. That's where it is OK to say "no, not gonna happen". I guess when the left is more successful and 50% or more of folks are trans, then they will change such societal norms, but with less than 1% of the population being trans, now is not the time.

You see, the left doesn't want just "freedom" for their pet causes, they want ACCEPTANCE. Those are two different things. That's like forcing a lefty to ACCEPT Jesus and Christian ways and go to church, or instead, just simply allow Christians freedom to practice their religion. Same with trans' rights.

If upper level leftists really cared about LGBT etc, they would be going after the religion of peace countries where they kill you for being gay, throw you off a roof, etc. But instead, they focus their venom on Western nations, mostly the Christians, who don't kill gays or harm them physically in any way. This is because the goal is to eliminate Christians, either literally or figuratively. It is not to help the trans. They are just useful idiots for the lefties, just like blacks and other minority groups.

The upper level lefties are floating the idea that "love has no limits" and add "age" to that list. That will be next if they get society to fully accept the trans stuff, or maybe even if the trans stuff fails eventually. The age stuff is just in the "testing" phase now. Don't believe me?

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/health...orientation-and-should-be-accepted-by-society

https://thefederalist.com/2019/02/2...-year-old-next-sexual-revolutions-hit-parade/

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  6. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

i don't know where you live or go to drink but in all my years i have never seen this, heard of it directly or experienced someone trying to get me involved in this. In my opinion it is no different to the violent dickheads who go out looking to bash someone just because, this i have witnessed, actually I have been targeted because i am white and called racist names as i am struck and attacked.
    World we live in

Gullintanni likes this.
  7. JulieW

My experiences above are all Melbourne kids and it breaks my heart.

Sure straight people do terrible things to each other, but not usually because they have red hair, or size 10 shoes or some specifically defining feature.

Queer people are bashed and murdered because they're queer, and just because blacks bash whites and whites bash blacks and blacks bash brown etc etc doesn't mean that somehow queers have to put up with being demonised in pulpits and have the bully boys set on them by society.

There's numerous studies about this but I'll leave it at that.

btw it's not a choice. None of the gay people I've spoken to heart to heart would choose their sexuality if they had a choice. After all, would you choose to be black in the South in 1950?

8. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

Too late to edit my original post, but nothing to see here folks. This is the culture of the far left, fast forwarded a few years perhaps.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/uk-drag-queen-busted-as-a-pedophile-in-undercover-sting/

Somehow lefties think the below is cool. I don't get it. Seems pretty twisted to me. Would these parents let their 11 year old daughter dance around like this at a straight strip club/bar with adult men throwing cash and some of them (possibly) desiring her sexually?

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/12/19/11-year-old-dances-gay-bar/

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  9. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

Homosexuals are born that way.They can't do anything about it.Its one of nature's genetic variations.
    Many are very fine people.
    Certainly better than the people who beat them.

Gullintanni and bubblebobble2 like this.
  10. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Likewise.

It possibly has to do with the surge in violence at the time Julie was growing up. There have always been homophobic individuals in society, but the licentiousness, rebellion against parental restraint and conventional self-discipline instilled in earlier generations combined with increasing drug and alcohol availability as the baby boomers came of age fuelled a particularly disturbing time. The love generation weren't always graciously extending their love, especially to those with different values - Vets returning from Vietnam can attest to that.

Violence spiked in every Western nation during the 60's/early 70's in complete contrast to the trend that had been occurring during the previous decades. And there was no correlation to economic conditions either. It wasn't until the early 90's that the trend of declining violence returned to what it was during the 50's and thankfully has continued to decline since. So if you were growing up as a teen during the 60's or early 70's you'd have likely witnessed or been involved in more violence than if you were coming of age in the 50's, 80's or 90's or today.

11. mrsilverservice

I Don't believe it,some maybe but not all for sure.

Ok lets just suppose though for argument sake that you are right,but they continue to choose or not to choose that life style daily right,life is always about choices otherwise why would people on a daily basis choice not to be a homosexual anymore.

I am of the belief that society largely conditions people to choice to be a homosexual because society today shouts that it is alright,normal and an acceptable choice which to me it is not.

In a 10 year period spanning the 80's 5000 people died of AIDS - 4,950 - were homosexuals,it is a very bad life style choice for your health even excluding AIDS that is forsure.

Homosexuals and "others" have an ultra high rate of suicide,depression,drug use and other mental torment.

A lot of people have had horrible things done to them as children and hate who they are choosing the complete opposite to what they were born to be distancing themselves from their pain creating more pain in their ignorance.

I do not even for one second think that bashing a homosexual is a justifiable life style choice nor bashing anyone for that matter,but society justifying this life style only corrupting us more and send the completely wrong signals to vulnerable young children,but I fear that the damage is already done.

I am 100% certain that our health system will not cope dealing with this issue in the next 10 - 20 years also adding the "global warming" scare which also comes from the same place in society,the self righteous "know it all" lefty people pandering control freaks.

If I had point the finger at one particular thing it would be this - piss poor parenting ending in family break down ushering in unknown amounts of pain fracturing young lives :(

God help us.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  12. JulieW

Actually these events were in the last 20 years. When I was growing up there were no homosexuals.

Correction. There were two in South Australia. One was their Premier and the other one was drowned by the police.

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  13. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I had been living in East Sydney for the first 30 odd years of my life from 1951. It is a small suburb bordered by Hyde Park, Oxford Street, William Street and Palmer Street. To the west was the city inhabited by the suits; to the north was Woolloomooloo where the white trash lived; to the south was Surry hills and Redfern where the blackfellas lived; to the east was Darlinghurst where the toffs lived; whilst East Sydney was reserved for the dagos and wogs, which was my grouping. East Sydney was full of crims, prostitutes, transsexuals, thugs, drunks, addicts, and of course poofs.

In the 50's I had been approached by men to come back to there place for 10/-. Numerous times my mother chased of men who were leading young kids away. In my teens there many propositions from gays at bars. What became evident to me were the number of guys who chose sex with men as they weren't getting it anywhere else. Yes there are some men who are let's say genetically homosexual, but in my experience, many find it a lifestyle choice.

My son was born in 1983 and in the 90's I was not prepared for him to accept that homosexuality as a lifestyle choice was okay. I did however teach him tolerance and acceptance.

I am not a wowser for when he was 16 and started going out, I said he could drink, take drugs, fuck dirty women, but not to smoke. Unfortunately he started smoking, but thankfully no more.

So as was said previously, you do not need to be a homophobe to choose against homosexuality.

Mintaka likes this.
  14. mmm....shiney!

True, but if you bash gays, are intolerant of them, enact laws against them, imprison them, deny them the same rights as straight people or persecute them in any manner then you’re being homophobic.

JulieW likes this.
  15. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm sick of people or movements playing the victim card for self interest and advancement over others.

This world is a hard and at times and a mean place to live. People / countries do shitty things to one another...Romans persecuting Christians, Christians persecuting Muslims, Muslims fight / persecuting other Muslims, Prods v Caths, numerous countries persecuting Jews, the burning of homosexuals in the middle ages etc and the list goes on and on.

It's all abhorrent and I fail to understand why people choose to act in this way rather than "live and let live" apart from those psychopaths who generally rise to positions of power / influence wanting power and control over others. It's the reason, whilst born a C of E, I struggle with organised religion as people / cultures / countries use religion to justify being shitty to others, thus I will not accept someone being harassed for their views, religion, race, gender etc as long as that person conducts themselves peacefully, within acceptable laws and without harm to others. We all reserve and deserve the right to question and debate a statement / position made and if appropriate be critical at times if we see the flaw, inaccuracy or just plain stupidity in their position.

Yes, there have been major injustices in the past to all and more of the groups I've noted above, but thankfully the world in my opinion has moved on and most of these injustices have been rectified via changes to law and societal growth and development. There will always be outliers (individuals, groups / countries) who choose not to let others "live and let live" but in western society, I think we as a society have made those changes for the better, however those who were once victims of archaic laws or views (and I feel for them) who now think it's their turn to call the shoots and try to achieve some form or retribution for past misdeeds, that I won't have a bar of it.

I'm also sick to death of people / companies wanting to "appear with it and hip" by virtue signaling to the world on issues. ANZ and HCF buying into the Folau issue by making statements against Maria Folau is appalling. Having worked in the "big end of town" financial institutions, many of the employees are sick to death of those companies taking positions on social matters and forcing same down the employees throats, who in turn are scared that if they hold an opposing view / do not support the companies position on such matters, they will be targeted by mgmt. The dark shadow of "don't question us" is not limited to the media / social media, but the private and Govt sectors too.............Companies should focus on providing good products and service which in turn generates profits for their shareholders and stop being purveyors of social change.

16. sammysilver

You need to define who you mean by “you” above.

17. mmm....shiney!

Anyone

sammysilver and mrsilverservice like this.
  18. Mintaka

Mintaka Active Member

I am against special rights for any group. Equal rights for all.

19. mrsilverservice

Homophobic - having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.

If you think that you can shut me up by calling me homophobic than you are very wrong.

However you look at it the act that qualifies you as a homosexual (or sodomy) is perverted and I don't care what you say,nothing good will ever come from it except from making medical professionals richer :eek:

I am happy to make the stand that tells anyone who might listen and especially for the younger children who are now being corrupted everywhere they go.

Young children are now under attack and are not even safe in the Library :confused: from this perversion being treated as normal and mainstream o_O

Put it this way - if you put 100 homosexuals on a deserted island and came back in 100 years what will you have - Nothing - just basic biology right - biology 101.

Remember that 10 MILLION Australian agree with me (40%)

I am sorry if my opinion upsets you but I am thinking of everyone for a happier and healthier future,my opinion is not hate based.

This is my last comment on this post because I have made my point and any further comments would be clearly wasting my precious time ;) other than to say -

Julie,I see that you have finally crawled out from under your rock :D

Special Note - Israel Folau is on free to air Fox tonight on the Jones and Co show,the time I am not sure of but probably 6 - 8pm :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    Mintaka likes this.
  20. sammysilver

Land rights for gay whales!

Oddjob and Mintaka like this.