Fluttercoin

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by heartastack, Apr 18, 2014.

1. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Could be BIG over the next week or two, jus sayin' ;)

edit: in @ 2000, but I think under 3000 is the weekend opportunity. :cool:

2. Earthjade

Earthjade Member

I can see it.

* It has over $1 million in market cap, which already pushes it slightly above all the other junk alts.
    * It has a high trading volume.
    * It has a new "Proof of" feature.
    * It costs 1c.

This is where Blackcoin was in early March.

It's starting to become clear to me that to make money gambling on cryptos, you really need to get onto these new alts in the early stages. Obviously there's more upside potential, like the people who bought gold at $250.
    With Blackcoin, it could shoot up to 60K tomorrow and if you had bought yesterday, that's a 2-bagger. If this thing goes to 4c, that's a 4-bagger. The thing could spike to 50c and then crash to 5c and you'd still be walking away with a healthy profit if you bought at 1c. Two of the best crypto trades I ever made were Junkcoin and Doge, and that's because I bought them before they became popular. Playing around with LTC and BTC has never really made me any fantastic returns.

Of course, the drawback is the coin doesn't go anywhere at all, but I do see Flutter setting itself up well enough to get future interest.
    Plus, they have one of the best icons going.

3. brisbanecoin

brisbanecoin Member Silver Stacker

The things that worries me about Flutter is:

Total 5 billion coins (that's a lot for the market to absorb)
    That at the beginning of April it was trading around 100 Satoshi So at the current price of 1090 is still 11X what it was a few weeks ago and it will need a lot of new capital coming in to absorb all the new coins.
    I don't really get the proof of transaction and as its the only difference between flutter and many other coins, I have given it a miss.

Good luck with it though, if it catches a good pump you may make some decent coin!