First Round for Bundaberg!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by errol43, Dec 29, 2016.

1. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

After over 30 years in the coin business, John Felesina from Coins and Collectables whose business is situated in a heritage building at 180 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg, has now on the market his own 1oz Round.

The round has the heritage building on one side along with the date he started business 1984 as well as the business name. on the flip side is the SBA mint sign as well as stating it is 0ne once of fine silver 99.9..

He has had 500 minted and intends to bring out one off new Bundaberg icons each year if he manages to sell them all.. He has already sold well over 100 to locals including myself having a total of 3.

The cost of having them minted was high, so the price for sale is $49...I always kick myself for not having bought more of the XAG silver Stackers rounds. I hope to get at least a total of 10 this time round!

Also there is a .5oz one with only 80 made, with a selling price of $39.

Now I have to admit that as I am hopeless at putting a picture of the round up here on SS so I will not try.

I do know that I have dealt with John for over 8 years face to face..He also has done business over e bay and has a good reputation.

Here are the details if you wish to contact him.

John Felesina
    PO BOX 2865 Bundaberg. Qld 4670.

Mobile 0428 541 888

Telephone 07 4154 1888

Email:[email protected]

Thank you for reading this post.!

Hoping that some of you may find this post of interest!

His business is open Monday to Fridays 9am to 5pm and Sat 9am to noon.

Though the round IMO is not a standout as far a design goes it does stand out by the low numbers available.

John is not a member of SS bu he does log on every day to see what is going on in the world of silver

Happy new year

Errol 43