Federal Election - some things to know or preferred not to know.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by mrsilverservice, Mar 20, 2019.

1. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

If you are in NSW Australia's most populated state you are facing two elections in two months :confused:
    with the NSW state election in just two days :eek:

I heard this morning that the Scott Morrison Liberal government IS NOT having any preference deals with Pauline Hansons One Nation - but is preferencing Labor :confused: and the Greens o_O unbelievable!

In America the One Nation supporters would be called as you would know The Deplorables who are mostly in the sensible centre,but because government policies have moved so very far to the left these people (like me) are now being referred to as being on the right,even the far right which is ridiculous.

I have just realized when writing this that the Scott Morrison led Liberal government is far further left than I had realized and now have ZERO use for me.

Please don't turn this thread into a shitfight if you can :D

Note - this is just my opinion.

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No real alternative in the major parties.

My advice is not to vote for anyone. At least you'll be saving the taxpayer about $2.60 or whatever it is now.

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The Western world has gone leftist mad. Suicide is a bitch.

mrsilverservice likes this.
  4. mrsilverservice

No doubt the Morrison Federal Liberal government will get a boost out of yesterdays result but will it transfer into any movement in the polls,I say it probably will even if just one percentage point.

But saying that the Morrison Federal government has fallen far short of any expectation that I had but anything would be better than a Federal Labor government :confused:

We will find out soon enough :rolleyes:

Skyrocket likes this.
  5. Ag bullet

Ag bullet Well-Known Member

sammysilver and mrsilverservice like this.
  6. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

7. mrsilverservice

This big "who ha" over One Nation seeking financial support from anyone including the NRA (from my cold dead hand) is NOT illegal,this happened before the laws were changed about foreign donations I believe.

And how is Al Jazeera staging a long THREE YEAR SCAM staging and stalking One Nation waging a Jihad on them and interfering in our democracy,and people wonder why :confused:

NOTHING that One Nation has done is doing or will ever do will get even one iota of praise from the media which we all know.

But saying that the Morrison led coalition CANNOT loose even one single seat in the coming Federal election,so in my opinion they will HAVE TO preference One Nation or perish with Scott Morrison dancing around the fact about preferences but certainly NOT ruling it out :rolleyes:

As far as One Nation voters are concerned this is just another storm in a tea cup and will ONLY harden their resolve to continue to vote One Nation.

I am now expecting a knock at the door by you guessed it Al Jazeera for an interview :D and they are going to pay because they can afford it.

If I receive any money I will donate it to One Nation :)

Number 47 likes this.
  8. Oddjob

Bit rich for a Qatar Gov't owned media outlet to harp on at One Nation for speaking to the NRA when there is a lot of fingers being pointed at the Qatar gov't / rulers for their hand in regional conflicts and funding.

9. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

10. mrsilverservice

Yes,it is a shame that our once great (er) country has completely lost it's way :(

Just having affordable and reliable electricity when tens of thousands (and growing) of families can't even afford to pay their electricity bill not to mention some country towns running out of water :confused:

You would have thought by now a water pipeline would have been built from North to South to service current towns let alone grown them and food with plenty of people wanting to live in these towns but no,and the Liberal Coalition and Labor bag One Nation :rolleyes:

11. mrsilverservice

It Is Official - the Scott Morrison lead Liberal government is putting the Labor Party before One Nation because One Nation "would like to weaken" Australia's gun laws.

Can you name just one political party that does not have an agenda to weaken or strengthen something,what about the Fishers - Shooters - Farmers Party - they want to "weaken" the gun laws also,so what about them :rolleyes:

Here are some gun facts - in the last two years there has been about 500,000 firearms sold in Australia - so where is the carnage - the firearms that are already banned are still in the hands of organized crime like motorcycle gangs and other organized crime gangs and have been for years,they are well established in Sydney and Melbourne with the well documented ongoing shooting to prove it o_O

The Liberal government is clearly playing the "fake outrage card" taking the "high moral ground" trying to convince voters who have left the Liberals to come back and turn their backs on the "horrible One Nation Party" what a joke :confused:

More people are going to die from exposure this winter than from firearms because they will be without power,power generated from coal fired power stations.

The Liberal - Labor - Greens - "save the planet global warming policies" are far far more dangerous putting far far more peoples lives at risk than strong or weak firearms laws.

Fool me once shame on you - Fool me twice shame on me!

12. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I like how Bill Shorten today basically said that what we all suspect is true - He works for Beijing, not Australia. Interesting that the unions made sure that Australia closed every last oil refinery and eliminated all of our industrial capacity. They are waiting for their big reward from the Communist Party. Turnbull was also a puppet of Beijing, they instructed him to ensure that we could not have our new submarine fleet built in Japan in 9 years at a reasonable cost, now we won’t get them at all, we will pay a fortune for subs that will never be completed.

jultorsk, Oddjob and mrsilverservice like this.
  13. Ag bullet

Ag bullet Well-Known Member

Honestly, give anyone other than labour and liberal a term in office. Good or bad we need some time off from the usual shite!

mrsilverservice and Shaddam IV like this.
  14. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Frazer Anning is the best for PM.

15. Oddjob

I like Cory B. Speaks sense... good policy.

16. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The simple way to negate Morrison’s weak plan if anyone is intent on voting is to ensure that they number every box below the line on The Senate ballot paper. Only numbering boxes above the line will result in the preference deals made by parties being honoured, numbering every box under the line negates the preference deals.

In the House of Reps, simply number every box correctly, putting them in the order you prefer.

mrsilverservice and Oddjob like this.
  17. Oddjob

I like your style.... totally agree re voting below the line in the Senate. Takes a bit longer but as shiny! Noted, it negates the pref deals.

18. mrsilverservice

The Federal Election is on the 11th of May - six weeks tomorrow :confused:

One thing is forsure we are going to continue to turn left,but the question is how far left :eek:

But saying that Australia is going to be different but how different I wonder although I am not going to lose any sleep over it :)

As I said before I will continue to do as I please :D

19. mrsilverservice

The Federal budget is next Tuesday - April Second - an election budget,no surprise really one day after April fools day :confused:

It sounds like the Liberals have plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to throw at us with the budget in surplus so they say.

My only concern is - What Am I Going To Get :D

Shaddam IV likes this.
  20. l***g

l***g Active Member Silver Stacker

Screwed most likely