Epstein found dead in cell

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Jim4silver, Aug 10, 2019.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There is an EDIT facility and also a DELETE facility.

I encourage frequent use of both.

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nothing new but interesting that it's still bubbling along:

Forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden said that graphic photos showing injuries apparently sustained by financier Jeffrey Epstein’s neck are more indicative of homicide than suicide, which is his official cause of death.

“I think there’s a lot of information that still hasn’t been revealed yet that is essential in order to arrive at a conclusion, whether this is a suicide or homicide,” Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother Mark to investigate the circumstance surrounding his death, told Fox News on Monday. “I think the closing out of the case as a suicide so quickly was premature.”

Two graphic photos show deep marks around Epstein’s neck, and other photos showed what appears to be a makeshift noose fashioned from prison bedsheets. The photos were first published by CBS News.

The New York City Medical Examiner’s Office said Epstein, 66, died in August of a suicide by hanging. Since then, there has been intense speculation about whether he killed himself or whether one of the powerful people that he considered his friends was responsible.

But Baden, who previously worked for the same medical examiner’s office, said the mark on his neck “doesn’t match the ligature that was found at the scene and that the medical examiner copied to show how he was hanged.”

He added that “it was too wide and too smooth. This is a rougher injury.”

“There is no transfer of any blood on that ligature from the neck,” Baden said. “It doesn’t match the ligature mark on the neck. It’s too wide, it’s too smooth, and it doesn’t have any transfer of skin or blood.”

Aside from the photos, Baden said there are more unanswered questions, including how the guards and EMTs reacted to his death.

“I think the important thing is to find out what was seen when the guards first went into the cell. Was he hanging? Was he on the ground? As some people reported when he was found,” Baden said. “EMS is not supposed to remove dead bodies from jails,” Baden added. “They’re supposed to have a whole forensic workup, what kind of forensic evidence is on the clothing, how long the person was dead.”

He continued, “We can tell from the ligature mark that he had been … there was a tight ligature around his neck for many hours, and the front of the neck, before he was found … so he was dead for a long time. But we could be more specific about that if somebody tested out the stiffness of the body, et cetera, at the scene.”

Epstein was jailed at the Manhattan Correctional Center in July after he was arrested on new sex trafficking charges. He was previously convicted in 2008 for procuring a minor girl for prostitution.

Two guards at the jail have been charged in the case for reportedly failing to check on Epstein and falsifying records.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/foren...ide-after-graphic-photos-surface_3195607.html

3. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Socrates 471BC-399BC

Socrates was forced to commit suicide by poison for "Corrupting the youth of Athens".

I wonder if there is a link?

4. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

This is one of the best quotes I've seen for long time ...

5. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

We should just let him rot in hell in peace. C'mon folks. Who really cares anyway. The pos is dead!
    Theres alot of molesters and rapists that could use being epstiened! It makes the world a better place.

6. JohnnyBravo300

Not that I care really. I was out today learning how to start fires with a ferro rod and fatwood. Something productive.

7. JohnnyBravo300

Honestly tho, if he was still alive we'd all be saying someone should sneak in and cut his damb throat haha.
    Now hes dead we want a damb answer!? Hahaha

8. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="JohnnyBravo300, post: 1120216, member: 37901
    Now hes dead we want a damb answer!? Hahaha[/QUOTE]

Are you sure?????????
    Seems like you watch too much SEE ENN ENN (SEE EYE AYE) & believe anything (((THEY))) tell you.

9. dollars

dollars Member Silver Stacker

I believe people care about another cover up. prisoner murdered while supposedly under secure detention and a suicide watch, unable to provide further details of network of abuse involving high profile persons of interest, connections to intelligence agency’s ? Further details of a vast sum of wealth ...

10. heartastack

heartastack Active Member

This page has it all

JOHNLGALT likes this.
  11. JOHNLGALT

1).Nothing much to learn there, just scrape the black $#!T of the new rod & with a 45 deg. angle on the striker pointed into the target area scrape a good steady stream of sparks.
    2).Try making CHAR CLOTH from 100% Cotton & you will be amazed how well that ignites.
    3).Then, when you are doing nothing, use the Ferro rod to ignite a cotton wool bud (works every strike).
    4).With a magnifying glass ignite your CHAR CLOTH on a sunny day & be careful not to burn your fingers as you cannot see the black cloth is alight unless it is windy.
    5).Next (shh, don't tell anyone) pour out a tablespoon of Condy's crystals (chemist warehouse), & pour into the centre of the well, several drops of Glycerine (Supermarket) & 60 seconds later instant ignition.
    Happy pyromaniac days. LOLOL. _JOHNLGALT.
    p.s. Gotta leave you guys now & go & play in the Zero Hedge comments section.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  12. JOHNLGALT

It does now I have just posted all of that $#!T on how to start fires. _JLG.

13. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The threads are starting to merge!

D45ECBE5-6A0E-48F5-A41B-DCF5FB7B0B1E.jpeg

14. JohnnyBravo300

Haha I just need a burger. Lighter fluid and charcoal maybe.

15. JohnnyBravo300

There are many more sasquatch videos on YouTube than epstien videos.
    Epstien chose his fate when he hung himself and will never be a YouTube star now.

16. JohnnyBravo300

I like the petroleum jelly cotton balls. They are super easy and burn for awhile.
    Lots of pines in colorado so I figured I'd go snowshoeing yesterday, round up some fatwood to play with.
    My bic lighter is my go-to but not as much fun!

17. JOHNLGALT