Disaster looming for the USA - Warning controversial content

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by openeyes, Mar 24, 2020.

1. openeyes

openeyes Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes. Although not in the city.

2. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you need anything at anytime, just call out to me. I'm making a new batch of colloidal silver if you want any?

sterling-nz, 66rounds and Silver Soul like this.
  3. Davros10

Davros10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If either of you need local honey, I have 30+ Canberra and region ( Yass, Goulburn, Wee Jasper) suburbs to choose from. Salvaged from re-homing bee colonies.

STKR and Silver Soul like this.
  4. openeyes

I would love to get some honey and also a couple of hives at some point if you ever had any available.

I would take 1kg of honey.

5. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Most healthy people survive.
    Unhealthy people get sick, and may survive.
    Most people of working age survive.
    Most folk who have a job want to work.
    Let the old and frail be cared for, let the rest of us go back to work so we can keep on keeping on.

6. openeyes

It’s something a lot of people would like to consider. A workable plan has not been devised as yet. Additionally there appears to be still a significant number of healthy working age people who get quite sick and require hospitalisation. Without that assistance their prognosis is unknown. This is manageable in low numbers but if we have say 1 million sick people then some of those would die. That would have a significant impact on our economy in a few ways. Firstly people would get shit scared and they would act in all sorts of unknown ways. PTSD would be an issue. Death would be an issue. Shear number of sick people could endanger the capability to maintain essential services. If there was a breakdown of essential services for any period while people are under such stress then you have social cohesion breaking down. Once that happens it is a looong road back.

Holdfast likes this.
  7. betterinvestmentthanshare

betterinvestmentthanshare Active Member

Dr Phil is now off TV air, you can still be saved on his youtube channel but you have to be a subscriber.

8. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3.5 million men, 2.5 million women in Australia are overweight.
    Many of those folk, have Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease, Liver Disease, Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Kidney disease, Pancreatic cancer etc, many will go on to get those diseases which are brought about by addictions to sugar, carbohydrate, hydrogenated oils and booze; all preventable and all deadly.
    Now the virus comes and they are scared.
    Were they scared of the food they ate or when they couldn't remember the next day from that hangover? Were they scared when the doctor said loose some weight because their blood pressure was high or their liver function was atrocious or they were told eat healthy or you will get Diabetes.
    They don't change, they won't change until disease directly affects them and by then it's too late.
    But folk can change if they want to, they can start fixing their liver and immune system in order to increase their chances of survival but I doubt they will.
    The reality is, the virus is targeting the sick, who already, have one of the conditions above.

I say, let people go back to work, if people don't want to change their lifestyle, good on them, they can choose or take their chances but it's better to keep the country employed and to have a percentage die than hide from the enemy.
    War brings about casualties, soldiers want the best weapons, they want the best equipment but that's not always possible so they die. We try to prevent virus casualties but sometimes the equipment and man-power is not available or the trenches are over-run.
    In this war, most folk have personal ammo, their age bracket and healthy body, if you want to be a soldier with a medal, get as fit as you can, take the burden off the commanders, join the fight.

Skyrocket, dragafem and wrcmad like this.
  9. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Guys - those unfortunate people ingested a teaspoonful of chloroquine phosphate - literally as in fish tank cleaner. They did not ingest the Rx medicine (drug form chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine) Trump spoke about. This fact is now updated to most of the stories, buried in the fifth-sixth paragraph of the text. Bash Trump all you like but please do understand that the media is working flat out to churn up sh*t about Trump, and it's a bit too naive for anyone to gobble up everything they write hook, line and sinker.

Fact is NY Governor Cuomo is bringing the exact same Rx medicines Trump spoke about to use in New York - and you're not yelling bloody murder are you?
    --
    Earlier, Cuomo said New York has obtained the go-ahead to proceed with clinical trials of drugs that experts say show promise in the treatment of COVID-19.

Trials will begin Tuesday, Cuomo said in a statement Sunday, noting that New York State had obtained 70,000 doses of hydroxychloroquine, 10,000 doses of zithromax and 750,000 doses of chloroquine for drug trials to treat patients infected with the CCP virus.

Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are both anti-malaria drugs that are prescribed to treat other conditions, like arthritis.

“We’re also implementing the trial drug,” Cuomo said in a statement, adding, “We get these facilities, we get the supplies, we will save lives. If we don’t, we will lose lives. I don’t mean to be overly dramatic, but I want to be honest and that is the simple fact of this matter.”

Cuomo added that the FDA had moved quickly to provide New York with the supply of drugs to use in trials.

“I want to thank the FDA for moving very expeditiously to get us this supply. The President ordered the FDA to move and the FDA moved,” Cuomo said in the announcement, adding, “The President is optimistic about these drugs and we are all optimistic that it could work. I’ve spoken with a number of health officials and there is a good basis to believe that they could work.”

https://www.ntd.com/new-york-approved-for-experimental-covid-19-treatments-cuomo_447962.html/amp

Holdfast, GoldenEye and wrcmad like this.
  10. Davros10

Davros10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I can help with both. I have an exceptional, fresh Belco caramel at the moment which is unlike anything I've tasted in the last decade. No idea what the floral source is.

Probably not the best to continue on this thread, so I'll PM.

STKR likes this.
  11. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member

I'm sure the sheep sucked up that speech and believed every word.
    More die from diarrhea every year than car accidents.
    Did you hear when he called our states countries?

Holdfast likes this.
  12. JohnnyBravo300

They are having problems with the Amish following the shutdown orders and they are not complying.
    They are calling it a govt plot to bring us down and they are right.
    The Amish are usually smarter than most city sheep.
    The Amish arent violent in any way but they just wont comply at all. Good for them.

66rounds and GoldenEye like this.
  13. JohnnyBravo300

We came to town today and the shelves are mostly stocked again, no rubbing alcohol but I got some Everclear from my daughter at the liquor store so it will work.
    Construction crews are still working around town so i dont know why we arent doing asphalt. My boss needs some frigging balls.
    I'm going to go apply for unemployment today.

66rounds likes this.
  14. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Make sure it is 70% alcohol. I personally only use moisturising hand sanitizers. Those pure alcohol and water based are nasty.

15. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The Amish will rebuild America from the ashes of trump's destruction.

16. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

If only it was that easy holdfast.
    Do you know how viruses mutate?
    Well in the simplest of terms the more people they get to infect the greater the chance of a mistake when they replicate and then all of a sudden you could have something that kills 10 X more people.
    This is not just about protecting a few frail and old people it is about protecting humans of all ages .

sgbuyer likes this.
  17. Tombeet

Tombeet New Member

We estimate that in the absence of interventions, COVID-19 would have resulted in 7.0 billion infections and 40 million deaths globally this year. Mitigation strategies focussing on shielding the elderly (60% reduction in social contacts) and slowing but not interrupting transmission (40% reduction in social contacts for wider population) could reduce this burden by half, saving 20 million lives, but we predict that even in this scenario, health systems in all countries will be quickly overwhelmed.

This effect is likely to be most severe in lower income settings where capacity is lowest: our mitigated scenarios lead to peak demand for critical care beds in a typical low-income setting outstripping supply by a factor of 25, in contrast to a typical high-income setting where this factor is 7. As a result, we anticipate that the true burden in low income settings pursuing mitigation strategies could be substantially higher than reflected in these estimates.

Our analysis therefore suggests that healthcare demand can only be kept within manageable levels through the rapid adoption of public health measures (including testing and isolation of cases and wider social distancing measures) to suppress transmission, similar to those being adopted in many countries at the current time. If a suppression strategy is implemented early (at 0.2 deaths per 100,000 population per week) and sustained, then 38.7 million lives could be saved whilst if it is initiated when death numbers are higher (1.6 deaths per 100,000 population per week) then 30.7 million lives could be saved.

Delays in implementing strategies to suppress transmission will lead to worse outcomes and fewer lives saved.

sterling-nz likes this.
  18. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

19. JohnnyBravo300

Biggest lie since 9-11.

20. JohnnyBravo300

I dont even believe the official story of this virus and I call bs on the whole thing.
    Within a day or two of announcing the virus they already have the bat stew wuhan market story and they already knew exactly where it came from.
    All this lockdown and quarantine isnt last minute, it's been planned this way for an long time and easy to see.
    In the real world a virus would take us by surprise and wouldnt even be noticed until it had done alot of damage.

This entire story and virus has been a setup from the beginning. It's just being deployed now.

The 9-11 story was also read out immediately and the terrorists passports being found unscathed at the base of the fallen towers was just too perfect.